1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kyuubi Naruto vs Lee in speed

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by mr_shadow, Jul 21, 2005.

1. mr_shadow Moderator

Flag:
    Sweden

As we all know, the Kyuubi transformation enhances Naruto?s physical abilities by alot, for example he was able to stop a snake summon with just his hands, ans keep up with Haku even when he moved via mirrors.

So i started thinking: Who is the fastest out of Kyuubi Naruto and Lee with the gates open? I personally think Naruto is ultimately faster, becouse Lee is "only human".

Tags:
  2. TheoDerek

I think Lee would be faster with 5 gates open. But if Naruto got an Ura Renge he would just go Kyuubi 2 and whoop all over the worn out Lee.

3. InnerGaara

4. Kyuubi Naruto

I think its more like this from fastest to slowest

5 Gate Lee
    Kyuubi Naruto 2
    Kyuubi Naruto
    Omoto Renge Lee
    Lee
    Naruto

5. hobofromdowntown

i think 5 gate lee edges kyuubi naruto out in speed. Although it probably isn't that much faster.

6. Insipidipity

I don't know, I wouldn't say 5 Gate Lee is faster. In terms of speed we can use the transitive property.

Pre-Barrel Cursed Seal Level 1 Sasuke increases his speed a lot from the base.
    Sasuke could copy weighted Omote Renge.
    Sasuke could then copy Lee's unweighted speed and bypass the Sand faster than Lee himself.
    Therefore, CS 1 Sasuke is at least the speed of 2 or 3 gates of Lee and Kyubi Naruto far surpassed him in speed(set a log on fire by running past it). With 3 Tomoes I'd say he's even faster, perhaps the 4th gate. CS2 he might reach the 5th Gate speed. And CS2 Sasuke is about even in speed with Kyubi 2 Naruto.

Therefore, I'd say Kyubi 2 Naruto would be at 5th Gate speed or faster.

And like the first poster said, Lee's only human, so I'd reckon Kyubi Naruto evolved form is faster than 5th gate lee, and normal Kyubi form is at least the speed of the 2nds or 3rd gate.

7. Volken

^I thought that Kyuubi Naruto was just as fast as Kyuubi Naruto 2 it was just that the chakra moved by itself, throwing off Sasuke's judgement.

But I think 5-gate lee is faster than Kyuubi Naruto by a lot. You could hardly see Lee when he was fighting. It was almost like he was flying. Naruto is indeed fast, but not untouchable.

8. Insipidipity

Thats just an animation thing. It just shows the difference in speed between the two opponents. Lee was fighting Gaara who didn't even move. On the other hand Naruto had to fight someone with predictive abilities and Lee's unweighted speed and thensome.

As for Kyubi Naruto 2's speed, I think it's a little faster. Technically I'm measuring the speed of his chakra since he didn't move much personally to really be able to tell.

9. SleepingDisaster

10. Vodrake

Lee without weights and with the first gate open couldn't beat Neji. (I presume no weights and with first gate because Lee said his primary Lotus was the trump card he wanted to use to beat Neji, meaning all else had failed.) Whilst Neji's Byakugan and Jyuuken abilities mean he doesn't have to equal Lee in speed in order to beat him, he still needs to be pretty damn close speedwise to keep up with Lee's movements.

From the Chuunin exams, we saw that Neji was pretty much equal with kuubi Naruto speedwise. However, Naruto was in a controled Kuubi mode rather than his general 'berserk' mode, so he may possibly normally be faster or slower than he was in that fight. This means that self-controled Kyuubi Naruto is pretty much even with Lee without weights and with the first gate open, probably just a bit slower.

Berserker Kyuubi Naruto may be at that same speed, but there's also the chance that he's a bit faster, so equalling Lee's speed, or a bit slower.

Sasuke, after his training with Kakashi during the Chuunin exams was said by Gai to be able to reach the same speed as Lee with first gate open, weights off as well. (I think.) By the time Naruto fights him in Kyuubi level 2 mode, Sasuke's speed probably was a bit faster due to the curse seal, lets put it at Lee with three gates open for the sake of argument. Naruto at this point was completley oblitirated Sasuke speedwise, the only way he could keep up was with the Sharingan's predictive ability.

So, I'd put Kyuubi Naruto about equal to Lee's speed without weights and with the first gate open due to Naruto's ability to match Neji. And now I'd put Kyuubi level 2 Naruto faster to Lee without weights and with 3 gates open, but still probably not on par with full speed Lee(5 gates open) due to him desimating Sasuke speedwise.

11. Anthriel

I think Lee with 5 gates open is faster than Naruto, Kyuubi is cheap enough as is, it would be somewhat unfair if it would give that much of an increase in speed.

My reason might be clouded by pity for Lee though. ^^;

12. Cholisose

If Lee and Kyubbi Naruto ran in a ten-mile race, Lee would win, because Naruto can only keep up his Kyubbi-influenced power for only a short amount of time.

And it is only activated in the rarest of circumstances, so technically Naruto wouldn't be going into that state of power for a simple race.

13. Insipidipity

Technically Naruto can activate his normal Kyubi pretty easily. Its the second level that he can't keep it on.

Base speed of course Lee is faster.

In a race, Naruto could use Kyubi and win, since he wouldn't use the upgraded form but Lee also wouldn't use 5 gates either...

And finally, Naruto with the Kyubi chakra around him vs. 5 gates, Naruto would win because remember just how far he can stretch that chakra arm. He just has to reach and can probably go all 10 miles without taking a step.

14. jariayaaaa

i think lee would win because lee is pretty darn fast with out weights soo fast that even garaas sand sheild could not keep up

15. Mr. Avocado

Base Naruto < Weighted Lee
    Naruto kyuubi chakra = < Unweighted Lee
    Naruto one tail > = Lee 1st gate
    Naruto 2 tails > = Lee 3rd gate
    Naruto 4 tails > = Lee 5th gate

16. Insipidipity

The only part I agree is Base naruto < Weighted Lee. However, no tailed chakra still beats all 5 gates.

17. Mr. Avocado

In a fight yes as kyuubi chakra can regen thus outlast him but in speed i higly doubt it.

18. lumos08

Lee would take off his weights, open 5 gates, and beat the crap out of Naruto.

:leepose > :narutokyu

19. Azure-kun

this is the basic Message I'm sending to all Who really think Rock-lee>naruto Anytime after the chuunin Exams....

20. Insipidipity

He has one of the highest chakra in Konoha with Kyubi's untailed chakra. Notice it was not Gai or Lee's gated chakra but Naruto's untailed Kyubi chakra that was used as a reference for the highest Neji's ever seen. Chakra is what is the basis for their speed.
    As further reference, Neji and Sasuke with 2 tomoe and Lee's speed both had more problems with KN's speed than they would've had with Lee's speed with 5 gates.

21. jameshawking

Okay. Kyuubi Naruto was faster than weightless Lee by far. In fact, you couldn't even see him. last I checked, you could see Lee a bit. But all you saw was a splash of water behind Naruto.

He wins

22. Mouten

Kyuubi Naruto is much faster.

23. SuperTyphoon

How powerful would the Kyuubi's influence be on Naruto?

24. The Pirate King

good points....

26. Katalyze

Kyuubi Naruto would be faster but then it also depends on much of the Kyuubi he is using.