1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Kyuubi running wild?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by jbyrnes1, Oct 28, 2006.

1. jbyrnes1 Member

I was thinking about some of the recent chapters involving the sharingan and bijuu and Akatsuki and I was thinking back to the Kyuubi attack on Konoha. Many people have asked this question before.

What was the Kyuubi doing before it attacked Konoha?

Now I was thinking about how Sasuke used his L33T sharingan powers to suppress the Kyuubi and I thought back to Akatsuki recruiting Itachi.

What if Akatsuki needed the power of the Mangekyou to get to wherever the Kyuubi was? Wouldn't it make sense that they goad Itachi into obtaining it and then recruit him?

One possible idea I had with this is the Kyuubi was originall sealed by Uchiha Madara with a mega-L33T sharingan power and the Akatsuki discovered but couldn't do anything L33T enough to counter it.

Then they thought about the source of the sealing and went back to Konoha to recruit Itachi.

That would explain the relatinship of Kyuubi to Madara, explain why Akatsuki would get Itachi to murder his clan, AND explain what the Kyuubi was doing all the time before it attacked Konoha.

Tags:
  2. HolyCow Chaos Theorist

probably madara uchiha was the jinchuruuki of the kyuubi. and when madara uchiha was dead, the kyuubi was released.

just my two cents.

3. Beau Logan Attorney @ LAWL

I would take this seriously, as it is a good theory. If the would 'l33t' wasn't used repeatedly.

4. Vedude Member

Maybe it was someone who summoned kyuubi to the naruto world, with a jutsu or something to crush konoha?

5. Sci-Fi Active Member

Could have been a Jinchuuriki from another village sent to destroy Konoha and/or another village, but lost control to/was taken over by Kyuubi.

Until Kishi tells that story, we can only guess what happened and who else was involved in stopping Kyuubi besides Yondaime.

Sarutobi was still around but nobody mentions his name, just Madara Uchiha...who could have been alive at the time or been dead for hundreds of years...only thing we know for sure is that Kyuubi met Madera sometime in his past.

6. ui_gui Active Member

AL released it because he got jealous of 4th. It is very possible given
    Spoiler:
    he is planning on doing that in the future