1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Kyuubi vs 100 Godzillas

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by CrazyMoronX, Nov 9, 2005.

1. CrazyMoronX

Obviously Kyuubi rapes Godzilla by himself.

But how about 100 Godzillas, all working in unison to destroy Kyuubi?

I'm siding with the Godzillas, but it would be close!

Tags:
  2. Id

Um all it takes its croc hunter supersized to take Kyubi down.

But 100 Godzillas would destroy the world.

3. Rice Ball

I mean look at the things hes beaten, Kyuubi lost to a human (Loser!)

4. MegaGeek2005

nah Kyuubi takes this one. Because as long as Kyuubis tails are free he pwn´s even 1000 godzillas. I come to this conclusion because Kyuubi is at least as fast as godzilla is big.Doesn´t Kyuubi also have nearly endless stamina. Kyuubi would kill one by one.

5. CrazyMoronX

What if we gave the Godzillas jetpacks, and a large sum of Monopoly money?

6. hjkou

Flag:
    Portugal
    it depends.. does the kyuubi own mayfair and parklane? WITH HOTELS?
    ZOMG IMBALANCE. when someone gets hotels on the blue, its time to quit!

7. ydraliskos

I doubt that kyuubi can survive the Godzillaser... If I remember correctly, it killed the ressurected fusion of the 3 spirits (mothma the mosquito, the dragon and the triceratops thingy) Kyuubi might be the strongest demon, but godzilla is the product of unnatural happenings, so that doesn't mean kyuubi is stronger than him.

8. CrazyMoronX

I've never seen Godzilla destroying mountains with his tail, or creating tsunamis, though he can stir up some nice sized waves, I'll give you that.

Godzilla isn't exactly fast... and the Kyuubi to me seems like a pretty agile demon. Look at what Shukaku could do, he wasn't as slow and bumbling as Godzilla is, and he was fat.

I think if the 100 Godzillas combine their radioactive breath junk together, they might kill Kyuubi with it.... but we don't know much about the powers of Kyuubi, unfortunatly.

But it did take a god to take him down, we know that much... 1,000s of ninjas couldn't scratch him.

Hmm.. how about Godzilla vs Konoha to settle things up a bit?

9. Last of the Uchihas

Godzilla would pwn the 4th and his crappy deathgod

You guys just haven't watched enough godzilla if you believe kyuubi stands a chance against him.

He has ENDLESS stamina, you saw him fight megagodzilla, he was beaten up pretty bad BUT won due to his extraordinary stamina (even for a giant monster)

It has already been stated that Godzilla > Powerrangers in there Zoids, i don't see how some punk demon can even be in the same battle as him.

If Drunkenyoshmaster was here he'd put you all straight

11. Darts

dont know that much about the powers of kyuubi...
    then y make this thread?...
    most of ur points r guesses

12. Shiron

Yes, the Godzillas would most likely win this one.

13. CrazyMoronX

Actually 90% of this forum is composed of guesses, and/or educated guesses, with about 10% factual backup.

14. Lucifer

I think, kyuubi is winner... He is Demon God of Immortal. Godzilla is a monster. kyuubi pwned 500+ godzillas... ahhahahaha Godzilla how to seal to Kyuubi... hahahahah
    don't talking me... LEAVE ME ALONE.

15. Shiron

16. Viciousness

It depends on which version of Godzilla youre talking about when you say he isnt agile. The latest version from Final Wars is 100 meters tall,but runs extermely fast and has reflexes that even beat out superman at times. He fought Angilas, King Seesar, and Rodan at the same time and had them crashing into eachother trying to attack them, then knocked Angilas around like a soccer ball, when all 3 monsters were super fast giving the most advanced futuristic flying battleships a very hard time. Rodan probably flew at mach 4 to top it all off.
    Not to mention Godzilla noticed a meteor coming to earth somehow, shot his ray at it and blew it up in outer space. Godzilla doesnt need to create Tsunami's, his full powered nuke breath in Godzilla Mothra King Ghidorah: Daikaiju Sokougeki (the 25th one) looked like a miniature nuclear explosion. He's fought off and killed Gods, Monsters built in the future and with futuristic technology, planetary conquering monsters including one that annihalated civilization on Mars and another with telekenetic powers and a huge arsenal, and even killed a dozen of the worlds most powerful monsters in a day of non stop battling. Not to mention Godzilla has a huge regeneration ability.

Kyuubi couldnt even conquer a village.

Saying Godzilla'd get his ass wooped because he doesnt create Tsunami's sporadically is like saying the Hulk would lose because he doesnt make earthquakes as he walks. Theres alot more to it than that. Godzilla is King of the monsters for a reason, if he cant kill or seal kyuubi, he'd simply destroy the ground from under him and bury him (his fight with Battra's larvae caused the earth to rip engulfing both of them in lava though they both survived). I dont see how Kyuubi's flames would have any effect on a beast that can survive for years in a volcanoe, and travel miles through molten lava & magma without being harmed. And it was said Godzilla has enough nuclear energy in him to destroy the world if he somehow dies.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
  17. The Space Cowboy

*Watches in amusement as Godzilla commits a heinous act of cruelty to animals or in this case, bijuu.

18. HollowDreamer

Theres a reason Godzilla is called king of monsters cause he kicks all the other monsters asses so im pretty sure 100 Godzillas would turn Kyuubi into dust.

19. meekozy

Dude, 1 godzilla is enough for teh l337 Kyuubi, there is a reason why there is "god" in godzilla

20. x_Zen_x

DrunkenYoshiMaster you know to much about Godzilla.
    Hm but Kyuubi has speed, and is very smart and known as a joker
    The godzillas has the brute strength but Kyuubi has the brain.

21. Chamcham Trigger

I give it to Godzilla. His dropkick is the best. Nothing beats the godzilla drop kick. I'd say that one godzilla dropkick could probably take out Kyuubi :laugh

22. FireEel

Kyuubi is a monster.

Godzilla is THE KING OF MONSTERS!

Godzilla has fought PLANET-DESTROYING monsters before, and defeated them. Godzilla in one of his comics, showed extraordinary strength by carrying Gigan on his shoulders, then with his two legs pushing outwards, he freaking ripped the ground under him into half, then he hurled Gigan into the abyss(and with a goodbye dose of Radioactive Blast).

Godzilla LIVES in the heart of a volcano. Understand the heart of a volcano is freaking hot, impossibly hot, much hotter than the molten lava that flows out.

Not to mention Godzilla has taken the fights into space even, and also won those fights.

23. Viciousness

OOh, u rang? :laugh just noticed after my earlier post. anyone who wants info on why Im pretty sure Gojira'd win can check my post on the first page

lol yeah yeah, I started watching the movies from 10 months n got almost all of them n the games before the age of 10, then I just kept up with what came out since. Itd be bad if the Godzilla FC head wasnt too familiar with the series. You guys should join: link's in my sig (though I think the picture is down today)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
  24. Seany

25. XxShadowxX

Kyuubi is im-f**king-mortal

he had to have his SOUL taken to kill him because he is completely immune to damage, has unlimited chakra which basically translates to unlimited stamina.

If he has to spend the next 100 years wearing down each individual Godzilla in this - for lack of a better word - massacre, then he could do so without trouble.

Kyuubi WILL emerge victorious, I don't see Godzilla extracting souls.

26. Viciousness

He absorbed three huge demon god souls into himself after defeating their physical form in his 25th movie...

and manga spoiler
    Spoiler:
    do you mean to say the giant statue akatsuki is working on which will contain the souls of each bijuu would get defeated by kyuubi?

27. XxShadowxX

Kyuubi looses... =(, and

Spoiler:
    That statue doesn't seem to have a life... and it extracts souls.. kyuubi would die to it, be re-sealed anyway

28. Viciousness

Spoiler:
    From the looks of things that statue will come to life once all its eyes are opened from the sealing of the bijuu. If that happens I cant see it being less powerful than Kyuubi.

but I guess thats sorta speculation. And sry, didnt know anyone was so defensive over kyuubi. But Ive been a Goji fan since age 1 so gotta argue for him.

29. lucky

i've always wondered... is godzilla a bad guy?

30. Id

Ok im gonna put it to you guys like this. It takes one, just "One" Godzilla to take down Kyubi and eat him. Then Godzilla would attain the ulimate "Chakara".....................