1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Legend Of The Crimson Ninja (my first fanfic!)

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Kenesa, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Kenesa drunken rider

Hi! i really hope you choose to read my fic, its my first one, plz read!

here goes....

chapter 1: The Boy

All of the other boys ran past, having fun, glad to be out of school, joking about and generally acting very childishly. As they hurtled round corners and jumped market stalls middle of Konoha turned to three fifteen. They rejoiced in load idiocy as they yelled,
    ?Yay! Home! Home! Yay!?
    Another shadow appeared over the street, getting a little smaller as the person casting it sat on the edge of the butcher buildings roof. A boy, a boy with long legs and platinum coloured hair sat there, deep in his own thoughts. His tattered brown trousers waved in the breeze. His leather black jacket wilted around him. It was getting rather cold, but he noticed nothing, too immersed in his own strands of thought. Why was he different? Why much better than the rest of them? Why did Marie, the butcher?s girl, keep staring up at him out of the shadows? He was so cut off. Adults found nothing wrong with him, but children did. He silently performed several hand signals, and turned invisible, sinking in to his backgrounds. He hopped down to the below and walked down the road, hands in pockets, where know one could see him. He sidled through an alleyway and began to walk up the wall. On the way up he bumped into someone, shattering his disguise and throwing him from the wall.
    ?Uh, Fakara? You ok? It?s me, Damaga sensei.? A tall man with a Konoha headband tied round his head swept into view, his red hair flew about his face as he stood on the opposite wall.
    ?Oh, hello sensei.?
    ?I came to say you passed the exam, you didn?t pick up your headband, is everything alright?? Damaga dropped from the wall and sat next to him.
    ?you do have friends you know.?
    ?I?ve heard all this before, shut up and leave me alone, if you don?t, I?ll hurt you.?
    ?That?s very unlikely, you may have a family scroll of forbidden Jutsu?s, but that won?t stop me kicking your sorry arse in.?
    Fakara got up and tried to walk away, but he turned around to block a barrage of kunai and shuriken thrown simultaneously at him. He drew his long samurai sword and swung it round at Damaga, only for it to cut into thin air.
    ?duplicate.? Muttered Fakara, but after flipping over the real Damaga who ran at him from behind. He performed a hand signal and sent a jet of smoke about, now he was hidden. He crouched down, turning invisible, and slowly drawing kunai. He mustn?t give away his position; he couldn?t let the kunai make any noise. Damn! The kunai slightly brushed against the casing, and before he knew it, Damaga was behind him.
    ?I win.? He whispered. The smoke cleared, but by the time it did, Damaga had let Fakara go. He was gone, a speck in the distance by now.

The hokage smoked deeply from his pipe, closing his eyes and curling his lips. Damaga sat near him, his little finger resting on his chin.
    ?You think he?s what we?re looking for? He?s greatly skilled.?
    ?This is a matter of delicacy my friend, persuasion is the essence. His temper could blow the entire mission. We need to handle this well.?
    Damaga pulled a cigarette out of his pouch and lit it.
    ?Hokage? I do believe he guessed there was a reason behind my fighting him, he?s not stupid.?
    ?Then if that is true, all could be lost.?

plz comment and stay tuned! :nod

Tags:
  2. Kenesa drunken rider

know one on right now? ill start on chapter 2 now then:oh

3. Kenesa drunken rider

bump. plz! plz someone read!

4. kyutofukumaki 6th hokage and Soul Reaper

That was awesome believe it.

5. Kenesa drunken rider

THANKS! nice sig by the way.

6. kyutofukumaki 6th hokage and Soul Reaper

7. Kenesa drunken rider

uhhh, im smashed an am going to bed, night yall! (pppsst! iv really been abducted! aaaaahhh!) :abduct

8. WarmasterCain55 Everything burns

Not bad, At first I thought that it was a young Kakashi

9. Pooflo True Jew

That s really cool, when are you sending out chapter 2?

10. aria-arissa is lost in the world of Naruto

This sounds interesting... ^^