1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Leonardo and Donatello vs Michaelangelo and Raphael

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by blues, Nov 26, 2005.

1. blues

One side consists of the Battle Nexus champion and runner up. The other side, the Turtles leader and the brains. They can only use their signature weapons, so no inventions from Don.

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger

I say Leonardo. He beat the shredder for crying out loud. One on one. No team crap. Cut his head clean off.

3. Valdens

michelangelo pwns them all. and he didnt kill shredder though. if shredder was actually worried about losing a head(if he had one) he would have kicked the turtles asses(except for michelangelos) faster than you can say pwn.

4. Chamcham Trigger

I'm guessing you don't read the comics then. Shredder fought only Leonardo and lost. It was a big fight and Shredder was actually well rested while Leonardo fought hard to get to him and even saved Ralphs life while doing so. Leonardo beat shredder and cut his head off doing it, thus Shredder couldn't really pwn the turtles if you think about it.

5. blues

I was thinking of the cartoon turtles actually. Although, I'm not sure if that makes much of a diffrence seeing how I never read the comics either. And also, this is a team effort.

6. Chamcham Trigger

Well you never really specified whether this was the cartoon, or the original comic which the cartoon came from so I just thought it was open to interpretation, since the comic was known about and is the real version. Well if it isn't the case then I'll go with Donatello. He's smart and skilled. He'd probably think up some good tactics with his incredible skills and mind. He's just not so loud and up front, so his skills hardly get noticed. Other than him, then Leonardo got this if not Donatello.

7. blues

Yeah, I messed up not specifying wich Turtles. I wasn't trying to say it was your fault for not knowing that though. So, I guess your vote is for Leo and Don, since they are both on the same team. I thought Raphael and Michaelangelo would be the popular opinion.

8. Valdens

and if anyone else posts here it will be. see, don may be smart, leo may be chillax, raph may be in your face, but mikey is just the coolest. i love it in the video game you learn this move where you can jump then slowly glide down while spinning his nunchucks saying "eat feet eat feet!" over and over again. and the comic may be the best, but im glad they did the turtles some good with the newest show, because the movies and the first cartoon, and the show that looked like the movie, made you want to throw up.

9. Spacey

Leonardo is a personal favourite I mean Mona Lisa is faboulus. While Michelangelo has David is good but it's not Mona lisa

J/K :p

10. Lucifer

I'm fan of Michaelangelo.... but Leonardo is stronger than 3 ninja turtles....it's really...

Leonardo >>> Donatello >>> Michaelangelo >>> Raphael (right?)... or not...

11. ~ Masamune ~

Leonardo has the skills and Donatello is a smartass against a rude skilled turtle and a dumbass= L and D wins

12. Gene

They all seem pretty equal. I vote that they all just kill each other.

13. lucky

leo is the leader for a reason. go leo!

14. RealaMoreno

(jumps up and kicks the air wildly) EAT FEET, EAT FEET, EAT FEET, EAT FEET!

Well, there's been several times were the turtles are training and you'll see that Leonardo is usually the one standing tall. So I give it to him because of that.

15. Tsuuga

The long range fighters pwn the shorter range... katana and bo staff vs. nunchaku and sai? Not a chance.

16. Reznor Administrator

Don is my fav.

Plus, Leo is the leader and Don is the smart one.

"Bad attitudes" is just a weak substitute for lacking a solid role like Leo and Don have.

Cool colors for the win.

17. Lucero del Alba

Haha, actually, I would think that nunchaku and sai would be the perfect couterparts to the bowstaff and katanas.

Though, as much as I love Mikey, I dn't think him and raf could do it. I hate leo, but he is the strongest. Well, raf is stronger, imo, but he is too emotional. with don and leo together there is no chance, imo. Don and Mikey vs. Leo and Raf would have been better, I think.