1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Leorio's future plot relevance

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Yasha, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Yasha Procreate

Similar to Kuwabara in YYH, Leorio may be given more plot relevance later in the manga by being given a rare and special ability pivotal to the story.

Perhaps he will have teleportation ability, similar to Knov's Hide and Seek. It will be extremely useful when they are in a pinch and need bailout on the dark continent. This will push the parallel with Kuwabara even further.

But I am leaning more towards the other theory - Leorio the nen remover. Nen remover is essentially the healer in the world of nen. They are so rare we have met less than a handful of them. We know nen removal is needed to undo pledge and restrictions. I predict Leorio will eventually remove the pledge and restrictions Kurapika set on himself, thus saving his life.

What do you guys think? Do you think Leorio will ever be given more plot relevance and how? Will he get a super special hatsu?

Tags:
  2. Intus Legere ̣#TeamHisoka

I don't really know what Togashi is up to. I could bet Leorio would be a protagonist in this arc, yet he's had no panel time at all. Nen removal powers would fit him really well, he's aiming to be a doctor after all... and nen exorcists are really rare, like you said. It would be a great idea.

3. Baks Well-Known Member

I thought that Togashi was gonna give some focus on Leorio for once but apparently not.

I guess the author cannot be assed to actually develop one of his main characters.

Given the amount of panel time he instead gives to all these random fodder guards of the various prince's that nobody gives a crap about.

4. Yasha Procreate

Togashi brings him back and makes him a Zodiac for a reason. His time will come.

5. PwnGoatVSPandaman Narutoforums is cancer.

Gon and Killua had their part, now it's leorio and kurapika's part, they'll gain strength over the dark continent and will then rejoin the mains for a final arc or stretch.