1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

List of "Must See" AMV's

Discussion in 'Anime Music Videos' started by MechaTC, Jul 13, 2005.

1. MechaTC

Similar threads:
    List of "Must see" AMV's
    Top 5 Amv's
    !!!Post Best AMV Links Here!!!
    The recommendation thread
    Best naruto amv you've seen

Everyone, please list your favorite "Must See" AMV's here in this format so others can download them as well as get a better idea of what the AMV is about.

Name: The name of the amv
    Anime: The anime(s) used, plus if there are spoilers.
    Genre: The type of music and amv it is (aka..pop|romance, techno|romance, rock|action, techno/dance|dance/action)
    Description: Make a short description of why you like this video.
    Link: provide a link to where we can download the video.

=================================================

Name: Naruto's World
    Anime: Naruto | Some spoilers
    Genre: Rock | Romance
    Description:
    Spoiler: Minor Naruto Spoilers
    A wonderful video showing the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura as well as Naruto and Sakura. It suggests that Naruto is the one who truly cares about Sakura.

Link: Sadly it's been reduced to an inactive torrent, but here is the link to the amv.org page and the torrent:

Link removed[Fusion AMV] Naruto's World.zip.torrent

----------------------------------------

Name: Another Accidental Love Story
    Anime: Please Teacher | Large Spoilers
    Genre: Pop/Rock | Romance
    Description:
    Spoiler: Major Please Teacher Spoilers
    This video shows the blossoming love story between Hyosuke and Kaede. It's very well done, making excellent use of synchs and transitions.

Link:

Name: Blue Sky Brings Tears
    Anime: Ai Yori Aoshi | Large Spoilers
    Genre: Dance/Techno | Romance/Dance
    Description:
    Spoiler: Major Ai Yori Aoshi Spoilers
    This is my favorite video of all time from my favorite OmniStrata amv editor. It tells the story of the love triangle consisting of Aoi, Kaoru and Tina. Also, the song is really cool in my opinion : )

Link:

Name: Die Another Day
    Anime: Noir | Spoilers
    Genre: Dance/Techno | Drama/Character Profile
    Description:
    Spoiler: Noir Spoilers
    I haven't watched Noir yet, but there is a scene unedited from the anime in the beginning which gives away a lot of the story, I think. The thing that attracted me to this video was the amazing style and synchronization ability of the editor.

Link:

Name: Shining Collection
    Anime: Ah! My Goddess (Movie) | Huge Spoilers
    Genre: JPop/Dance | Action/Romance
    Description:
    Spoiler: Huge Ah! My Godess (Movie) Spoilers
    I haven't seen the movie, but I do know this thing oozes the spoilers. It basically shows the entire story of the movie, emphasizing on the romance between the two main characters in an extremely fast-paced method. I really like it.

Link:

Name: Whisper of the Beast
    Anime: Naruto | Spoilers
    Genre: German Rock | Action/Character Profile
    Description:
    Spoiler: Naruto Spoilers
    This video is truly a fantastic example of video editing skills. Most of the scenes are fabricated (uses more than one video clip combined together) and you can't tell unless you've actually seen Naruto. This video focuses on a fictional relationship that Naruto, Sasuke and Haku all had together, resulting in death.

Link:

Name: Phantastic Knight
    Anime: Shamanic Princess | Minor Spoilers
    Genre: Techno/Dance | Romance
    Description:
    Spoiler: Minor Shamanic Princess Spoilers
    Another video done by my favorite amv editor in Omnistrata Studios. I've never even heard of this anime, but from what I can tell it's about a mystical world as well as a love story :/ The video captures the mystisism of the world wonderfully and shows the romance between the various characters quite well; something this editor has always been able to do quite well.

Link:

Name: Lift Me Up
    Anime: Fushigi Yuugi | Spoilers
    Genre: Techno/Rock | Romance
    Description:
    Spoiler: Fushigi Yuugi Spoilers
    This video was created by one of Nforums own members if I'm not mistaken. It's one of my favorite videos because the song choice, anime choice and editing really pulls it together quite nicely. It's an upbeat song, yet ends quite sadly : (.

Link:

Name: Into the Darkness
    Genre: Rock | Action/Drama/Character Profile
    Description:
    Created by our own forum's Valur, this video is truly a masterpiece ;____; and will always, ALWAYS be one of my all time favorites. It shows the relationship between Sasuke and Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto as well as the downfall of the Uchiha Clan. It really pulled at my heart strings the first time I watched it. Again, well done Valur.

Link:

Name: Shackled
    Genre: Rock | Character Profile/Drama/Action
    Description:
    Another video done by one of our forum members. This video shows the evolution of Sasuke from the beginning till around the time he defeats Naruto and his downfall into the darkness. The video is just spectacular and is a must-see for anyone who likes Sasuke.

Link:

Name: Believe
    Anime: Kanon (Game) | Huge Spoilers
    Genre: JPop | Character Profile/Drama/Sentimental/Romance
    Description:
    Spoiler: Huge Kanon PC Game Spoilers
    This video is just...wow. The amv editor used nothing but still images combined with Adobe After Effects to create this entire video. It's a marvel of the amv world. The video itself outlines the different relationships you can develop in the PC game, "Kanon." It is really sentimental.

Link:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2005
    Tags:
  2. endgame

Nice list, I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks! :thumbs

I just watched Into the Darkness and loved it. :smile-big

Edit: I'll add one to the list.

Name: Samurai X: Reflection - Watashi No Koi (My love)
    Anime: Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X - 2nd OVA (Seisouhen, Reflection)
    Genre: Rock/Pop | Romance/Drama/Sentimental
    Description:
    Spoiler: Samurai X: Reflection Spoilers
    An AMV recommended to me by a friend. It's based on Samurai X: Reflection, and mainly shows the relationship between Kenshin and Kaoru. Very bittersweet and sentimental.

Link:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  3. MechaTC

Name: Naruto's Technique Beat
    Anime: Naruto | Minor Spoilers
    Genre: Rock | Action/Instrumental
    Description:
    This is a video examining the creator's five favorite character's techniques (Sasuke, Neji, Lee, Gaara, Naruto). The whole video looks like you are looking through the terminator's HUD, with constant information analysis. Very, very cool. The guy has also done one of these videos for Kenshin, but this one is a ton better.

Link:

Name: A Typical Love Story
    Anime: Ai Yori Aoshi/Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi | Spoilers
    Genre: Soft Rock | Drama/Romance
    Description:
    Spoiler: Ai Yori Aoshi/Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi Spoilers
    The song used in this AMV is absolutely perfect and I do mean PERFECT for Aoi and Kaoru's love story. I'm kicking myself now because I felt I should have thought up the combination. The actual editing is very good. Clean/well synched transitions and effects are used throughout the entire video, but the real seller for this amv is the scene choice. The editor picks scenes from the anime that fit the feel and emotion of the current part in the song remarkably well. Download this and you won't be dissapointed.

Link:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2005
  4. Cornuthaum

Name:
    Anime: Full Metal Alchemist
    Genre: Character Portrait
    Author: *inverse*
    Song: Nightwish - Nemo
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    The best Full Metal Alchemist AMV I've seen so far, a wonderful character portrait for the lost soul, Alphonse Elric to a wonderfully fitting song - excellent sync, nice song-subtitles and a touching portrait

Name:
    Anime: Cowboy Bebop the Movie - Knockin' on Heaven's Door
    Genre: Action
    Author: ChAoS://LS
    Song: Dry Cell - Body Crumbles
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    A wonderful, to-the-beat AMV based on the Cowboy Bebop movie - if you liked the series, GET this AMV, and if you liked the AMV, get the movie asap. One of the best Action AMV's I've seen so far

Name:
    Anime: Noir
    Genre: Action
    Author: ChAoS://LS
    Song: Guns N' Roses - Live and let die
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Wonderful AMV, again by Chaos, and a true work of art, as it is one of the best videos in terms of rhytmic synchronization I've seen so far, just like the previously mentioned Die Another Day

Name:
    Anime: Hand-drawn, but based on Full Metal Alchemist
    Genre: Parody
    Author: Darci-san
    Song: Annie Get Your Gun - Anything You Can Do
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Possibly the funniest AMV I've seen so far - it's hand-drawn, but while the art is simplistic, it's completely fitting and abso-bloody-lutely hilarious

Name:
    Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Genre: Action/Drama/Ikari Shinji character profile
    Author: ErMaC
    Song: The Space Brothers - Shine
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Massive NGE/End of EVA spoilers, but it's a work of art, as most of ErMaC's AMV's are. Still, it's to-the-beat action and character profile down to the last second

Name:
    Genre: Action/Drama/Character Profile/Serious
    Song: Nine Inch Nails - We're in this together now.
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Forget what I said about spoilers for Soul of an Angel, this AMV -is- spoiler through and through, however ErMaC used the special effects available with a mastery that is hardly rivaled in the ~400 AMV I saw so far... an absolute -must- see, as well as the following.

Name:
    Genre: Action/Drama/Character Profile/Serious
    Song: Nine Inch Nails - Closer
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    A masterwork when it comes to AMVs - unparalleled use of fascinating special effects, not a senseless special-effects bombardement like in Euphoria, the special effects here are absolutely to-the-beat, complement the unfolding insanity of the series (and it being portrayed in the AMV) and give it a slightly creepy feeling. Warning - do NOT watch unless you want to be spoiled to DEATH.

Name:
    Anime: Hellsing
    Genre: Action/Drama
    Author: Fluxmeister
    Song: E.S. Posthumus - Pompeii
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    One of the best Hellsing AMV's out there, on par with anything Marisa (Alkampfer81) produced, and a wonderful portrait of our most loved immortal vampire - Alucard ! If you like Hellsing, get it, and get it NOW

Name:
    Anime: Battle Athletes Victory
    Genre: Drama/Character Portrait/Action
    Author: Kevin Caldwell
    Song: Franka Potente - Believe
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Made by one of the deities of the AMV world, Kevin Caldwell, it made me watch a series I had previously disregarded as lame. Not the best of his AMV's, but superior to most of the AMV's out there

Name:
    Anime: Kodomo no Omocha
    Genre: Comedy/Fun
    Song: William Tell Overture
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Hands down the best AMV in all categories except for special effects (as it has none) and lipsync (as there is none). I can not describe it, but it's just perfect. Not a single Action/Music sync glitch, perfectly planned and really funny, it's the best AMV I've ever seen

Name:
    Genre: Action/Character Profile
    Song: Rammstein - Engel
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    The second best AMV I've ever seen, it's the pinnacle of lip-synch, second only to Caffeine Encomium in terms of Action/Music sync and storytelling. Another Must-See, like all of Kevin Caldwell's AMV's

Name:
    Anime: Memories
    Genre: Action/Drama/Serious
    Song: Harajuku - Phantom of the Opera Techno Remix
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    An excellent AMV - not as good as Engel or Caffeine Encomium, but as it's almost seven years old, it's of surprising quality, synching and to-the-beat action...

Name:
    Anime: Hellsing
    Genre: Action/Horror/Character Profile
    Author: alkampfer81 (aka Marisa)
    Song: Metallica - Devil's Dance
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Huzzah ! Marisa strikes another superb Hellsing video after "Nosferatu Dracula" and "Vampires" - to the hard beat of Devil's Dance we see Alucard in all his glory - for Hellsing fans a must-see !

Name:
    Genre: Character Profile/Serious
    Author: Koopiskeva
    Song: Plummet - Damaged (808 Remix)
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    A Rei-centric AMV that combines wonderful special effects with tastefully arranged scenes and careful synching - Koop's best AMV, far, FAR better than the unbelievably overrated "Euphoria" (which, imo, sucks badly)

Name:
    Anime: Jin-Roh: TheWolfsbrigade
    Genre: Action/Horror/Drama/Serious
    Author: burntoast
    Song: Evanescence - Haunted
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Hands down the best Jin-Roh AMV for me - and one of the best AMV's overall, as it weaves the tasteful yet depressing tale around Fuse in a manner worthy of the footage. Highly recommended!

Ugh, end post one, and now on to the rest of my recs in post two ^_^

5. Cornuthaum

Name:
    Anime: Various.
    Genre: Action/Horror/Serious
    Author: Tsukin
    Song: Reveille - Bleed the Sky
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    One of the best beat-to-beat action amv's out there - a must-see. Only problem is that it isn't locally stored on AMV.org, and the host for it seems to be down from time to time. Still, a must-see

Name:
    Anime: FLCL - Furi Kuri
    Genre: Action/Fun
    Author: Tsukin
    Song: System of a Down - Streamline
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Ugh. Words fail to describe the glory that this AMV is - it is perfect for the song, it's perfectly done, it's super-oodly-doodly great, and most importantly, it's footage ! FLCL ! Words fail, again, to describe this particular anime !

Name:
    Anime: Cowboy Bebop
    Genre: Fun/Action/Character Portrait
    Author: VicBond007
    Song: Moby - James Bond Remix
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    VicBond007 is one of the best AMV creators I've encountered on AMV.org alongside with people like Tsukin, ErMaC, Kevin Caldwell, Fluxmeister and *inverse* - and this video reflects it. Get ready for a kick-ass dose of Spike'd goodness !

Name:
    Anime: Excel Saga
    Genre: Drama/Serious
    Song: Clint Mansell - Summertime Overture
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Yes, Excel Saga and Drama/Serious. VicBond007 has done it, he created a truly drama-filled and tragic AMV from one of the most hilariously humor-filled animes EVER to be ! And the music is great, too *g*

Name:
    Genre: Drama
    Song: Savatage - This isn't what we meant
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Ugh, another of the NGE AMV's that is so supremely excellent that it's hard to describe exactly how good it is - Just download it, watch it, and adore it. It's worth downloading, even if you kill your connection for that. In my opinion, one of VicBond007's best, if not the best of his AMV's

Name:
    Anime: Mononoke-hime / Princess Mononoke
    Genre: Action/Character Profile
    Song: Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Laden with special effects, this video is the perfect example for Power Editing, molding together a forceful song with a supreme anime. Excellent, if a bit forced Lipsynch, excellent Actionsynch, extreme but excellent use of special effects - and it's the one that's tied with "This isn't what we meant" for the title of Vic's best AMV (these two, and, of course, Die Another Day, which has been recced in the first post in the thread)

Name:
    Anime: Most if not all Hayao Miyazaki movies up to 2001
    Genre: Drama/Sentimental
    Author: Vlad G. Pohnert
    Song: Loreena McKennit - The Mummer's Dance
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    A truly amazing mold of all the wonderful works by Miyazaki. I can't really describe it, but if you've seen all the movies the footage is from, you'll certainly feel nostalgic. I watched this for the first time directly after When Worlds Collide by VicBond007, and the contrast was not only extreme, it also augmented the impact tht Memories Dance had on me.

Name:
    Anime: Jin Roh - The Wolfsbrigade
    Genre: Drama/Romance
    Author: Willow :--)
    Song: Michael Jackson - Give In To Me
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Do -not- watch this if you haven't seen Jin-Roh, as it's full of spoilers. Nonetheless the best Jin Roh AMV, tied on the first place with Burntoast's "Haunted". A must-see for all those that like Jin-Roh

Name:
    Anime: Cowboy Bebop
    Genre: Action/Fun/Character Profile
    Author: Wonka
    Song: Citizen Cope - Appetite (for lightin' Dynamite)
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    Another of those great AMV's that does not need much of a description except for the fact that in the Cowboy Bebop AMV genre, I have not encountered many that are better. A should-see for those who're only partially interested in AMV's, but a must-see for those who love Cowboy Bebop

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2005
  6. Valur

omg im on the list! yay!

:D

Btw.. i dont know how i got to this thread.. i accidently clicked something >.<

oh wells :p

7. diamondninja

Ahhh! Valur i love your music vids ^^ and i am getting 10 off these lists thanks lots guys i needed some more i ahd a few of em or hadent seen the anime for others but hsoe i did i took ^^ thanks loads people.

8. MechaTC

Name: Phenomenon (Open Your Soul)
    Anime: Naruto | Minor Spoilers
    Genre: Rock | Action
    Description:
    This video is about Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry/friendship. The video really pulls you in with awesome action synchs and amazing lip synchs (the best I've seen).

Link:

Name: Bebop Rush
    Anime: Cowboy Bebop: Knockin on Heaven's Door | Spoilers
    Genre: Rock/Jazz Instrumental | Action/Instrumental
    Description:
    Spoiler: Cowboy Bebop: Knockin on Heaven's Door Spoilers
    The song used was absolutely perfect for a Cowboy Bebop video. Funk and style are two things that the Bebop anime does well and this video keeps that in mind. The video is extremely stylish. Very awesome synchs that I've come to expect from this amv editor. A must-see.

Link:

Name: Lost Soul
    Anime: Full Metal Alchemist | Huge Spoilers
    Genre: Rock | Character Profile/Drama/Serious/Sentimental
    Description:
    Spoiler: Huge Full Metal Alchemist Spoilers
    This video really, really pulled at my heart strings. It focuses on Alphonse Elric and the sacrifices he and his brother Edward Elric made for each other throughout their journey for the Philosopher's Stone, but mostly the truly gigantic sacrifice they make for each other in the end. Also the video examines Al's lack of a body and the question "Was his past just created by Ed?" This video is the ultimate example of a brother's love for his sibling. That was definitely the most beautiful part of Full Metal Alchemist. I love this video.

Link:

Title: Hale's Mom
    Anime: Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu | Minor Spoilers
    Genre: Pop/Rock | Comedy/Fun
    Description:
    Spoiler: Minor Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu Spoilers
    This video was absolutely hilarious. The character of the small girl, Guu (with the pink hair) makes the funniest facial expressions and body language I've ever seen. The amv editor really combined the humor of the anime with the song "Stacy's Mom" perfectly. Lip synching in this video is fabulous. Even if you think the video starts out a little slow, just keep watching. Trust me it picks up and gets very, very funny. The last two choruses of "Stacy's mom has got it going on...etc" are the funniest things I've seen in a music video to date.

Link:

9. Sir.Cruz

Name: We Belong Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime
    Anime: Inuyasha
    Genre: Character profile, Drama, Romance, Comedy, Fun, Sentimental
    Description: Inuyasha spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    This video defines the love between Kagome, Kikyo, and Inuyasha in such a way it chronicles the beginning of the series to its current point. With an appropriate song and above-average quality, it is a shame that Second Element's masterpeice goes unnoticed.

Link:

Name: Amalgamation of Spirit
    Anime: Naruto
    Genre: Comedy, Sentimental, Drama
    Description: Spoilers of the whole Naruto series so far for non-manga readers:
    Spoiler:
    This great AMV captures everything that is great about Naruto in a culmination of the acheivments and hardships the heroes have gone through. Seeing this video will give any great NarutoFan joy and possibly tears of joy.

Link:

Name: Foolish Brother, The Hatred of Sasuke
    Anime:Naruto
    Genre: Action, Drama, Serious, Sentimental, Character profile
    Description: Spoilers up to the "Save Sasuke" arc:
    Spoiler:
    This video mainly gears around Sasuke and Itachi's lives as well as their relationships. I really wish this video had more publicity as the effects, visuals, song, and story all match quite well. A must have if you love the serious character development of Naruto, Sasuke, and/or Itachi.
    Link:

I pray that you view these works of art and possibly make opinions to them. They are great in all respects IMO. More to come soon.

10. Sapphire_luna232

One of my favorites is:

Name: Sasuke, Fallen
    Author: Breeman
    Genre: Action, Serious, Character Profile
    Song: Fallen by Symphony X
    Description: Awesome clips of Sasuke fighting put to great music.

11. Vegeta

Name: My Sacrifice
    Anime: Dragonball Z
    Genre: Rock
    Description: A brilliant compliation of Vegeta moments.
    Spoiler: Authors Description
    What really is the most important thing to Vegeta, his selfish desire to defeat Goku and satisfy his pride, or his newfound devotion to his loved ones? This video implements the song "My Sacrifice" by Creed.

Link: Why is Jazz automatically assiociated with Miles & Coltrane?

Name: My Resolution
    Anime: Dragonball Z
    Genre: Country
    Description: About Goku.
    Spoiler: Authors Description
    Im calling it "My Resolution" the reason behind it and what the video is about is easily understood once it is seen so download it. Read the special info file that it comes with.

Link: Why is Jazz automatically assiociated with Miles & Coltrane?

Both of these AMV's are by the same Author, both are excellent and deserve more than a second look. They have to be the best AMV's I have seen. The meaning behind them and the song choice is excellent. WATCH!

12. Tayuya (the banned one)

Name: Hold On, Sasuke!
    Anime: Naruto (Spoilers)
    Genre: Rock/Action/Emo (Don't know how to describe it :p)
    Description: Nice AMV about Sasuke and his sadness. (Love it!...Give it a try.)
    Link:

13. Dark_wolf247

Name: Tribute to Sasuke (Revised) [spoilers]
    Genre: Rock/Action
    Description: A very nice vid showing Sasuke's fighting skills, synch is pretty good.
    Link:

Name: The Genins Got It [spoilers]
    Anime : Naruto
    Genre: Rock/Action
    Description:
    Spoiler: Author's Description
    Lets see...
    This is my 2nd AMV and well it was more complicated then the first one since this is a 100% full action... Well for me i find it harder but it depends on the person.
    The footage is based on the 2nd exam of Chuunin selection and the preliminaries before the 3rd exam, the main matches.
    I like how it turned out at first i wasnt really sure where i was going and thought it would be crap but then i fix up things and started getting better.
    This AMV is timed and fits well with the lyrics. Unfortunately it doesnt have any Lip Sync :( since i dont have Naruto DVD's so when they talk there is subs :/
    Ok Well enjoy the show, and listen to the words carefully.

Link:

Name: Narutang
    Genre:Rock/Action
    Description: Pretty good synch, action..
    Spoiler: author's comments
    It had been 3 years since my last video, and I decided that I wanted to make them again.

I became a fan of naruto at this point, and I went through my music collection to come upon this song. With this combination, I knew I'd have fun editing, and I'm satisfied with the result considering this was more or less an experimental video for getting back into editing.

Link:

14. mageofdeath

Name: Session of Fate
    Genre: techno/rock (LP)
    Description: this video is one to see especially if your just getting into the whole synching frenzy, most enjoyable, and from one of our own too...
    Link:

Name: Eyes of the Marduk
    Anime: Metropolis
    Genre: Techno
    Description: one of the most enjoyable vids on the org today, it shows and captures the essance of the movie quite well as well as having the second most effects in an amv on the org, with the first one being living in sin...
    Link:

15. Crowe

God; Those link doesnt work.

Anime: Beyond the Clouds *spoiler on the whole serie/movie*
    Genre: Romance / Love story
    Author: Koopiskeva
    Song: Vienna Teng - Gravity
    Description: Very sweet song that goes very well with the romantic scenes. Even tho i havent seen this anime, i could understand what this two person meant to each other. The quality on this amv is very very good, one of the best i've seen actually. I seriously dont like romantic amv's, but this just blew me away.

Authors descriptions:
    Spoiler:
    Two years in the making.... (well.. the movie at least :p )

Actually, I heard this song, Gravity about two years ago, and I knew immediately that I had to make a video to it. Unfortunately at the time, I didn't really have anything to use with it... as luck would have it, the first promo trailer for Makoto Shinkai's (Creator of Voices of a Distant Star) new film came out and I knew right when I saw it that the film would be the one to accompany this beautiful song. As time went on, the promos/trailers became more elaborate and I knew more and more that they would be perfect..

... that was two years ago, so much delay, I never thought the movie would even come out anymore..

And Finally, it came out on DVD in Japan in February and was soon fansubbed... All I can say is that the movie is beautiful beyond anything I ever could've imagined from just the trailers. So, I started editing immediately after watching the film and it was amazing to me how well they fit.... This video has become my personal favorite.

Awards -
    Best Romance at Anime Central 2005

Where can i get it:

Anime: Cowboy Bebop & Cowboy Bebop - The Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door *spoiler on the whole serie/movie*
    Genre: Action / Character story
    Author: Patroxx
    Song: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
    Description: I seriously love this anime from the bottom of my heart. One of my favorit songs combined with good action scenes / character history. It's very rare to see good Cowboy bebop amv's, but this made my day.

Authors descriptions:
    Spoiler:
    Stockholm Syndrome, my second AMV. In this one, I tried to work a bit with filters and videoeffects for underlining. Also, this time the video hasn't been cut with senseless chosen scenes but is supposed to tell a little background-story - it has a beginning and an end and it's rounded.

Where can i get it:

Anime:
    * Akira
    * Animatrix, The
    * BECK, Mongolian Chop Squad
    * Jin-Roh
    *spoiler on the whole series/movies*
    Genre: Action / Drama
    Author: Kragdrim
    Song: Anastacia - I do
    Description: When i first saw that the song was from Anastacia i was prepared for the worst, i got chills, not because it sucked or anything but because of how awesome it was. The editing is wonderful and the song goes really well with it. You'll regret if you dont watch this amv, i promise you.

Authors descriptions:
    Spoiler:
    Any music can't save the world

so i have my vid for the first french online contest, that was organisated by Tyler.
    It s video is for the 1/8 final.
    I have make that in two weeks and so i use for anime
    *lyrics*

So i expect that you enjoy to see my vid.
    I congratulated those who make an opinion. it take your time, and take my time to answer, and certainly to see your vid and maybe let my opinion

Enjoy it :)

Where can i get it:

16. ExAzrael

Name: Touched - Rurouni Kenshin
    Anime: Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X - 1st OVA (Tsuiokuhen, Trust & Betrayal) | Medium Spoilers
    Genre: Rock, Acoustic, Exotic/Romance, Action, Serious
    Song: Vast - "Touched"
    Studio: OtakuVengeance
    Spoiler: Description
    This is one of my favorite AMVs of all time. The song is just moving for me, and the action can really move me at some points.

Link:

Name: Right Now Someone Is Reading This Title
    Anime: too many to list. No spoilers Except for NGE
    Genre: 80s Rock/Comedy Parody
    Song: Van Halen - "Right Now"
    Studio: Doki Doki Productions
    This video is just a fun video that I enjoy. It's Parodying Van Halen's original video for this song, and does it well.

Link:

Name: Somebody Hates Me
    Anime: Trigun (minor spoilers)
    Genre: Ska, Rock / Fun, Comedy, Character Profile
    Song: Reel Big Fish - "Somebody Hates Me"
    Studio: More Than Toast Productions
    This is an awesome video that truely captures the essence of Vash and his poor stream of bad luck.

Link:

Name: Crazy Ass Violence
    Anime: Too many to list here. Check the Link page. (no spoilers)
    Genre: Rap/ Action, Parody, Fun
    Song: LL Cool J - "Mama Said Knock You Out"
    Studio: Big Big Truck Productions
    This video was done by a personal friend of mine, and was completed using 4 VCRs and all VHS tapes. It took a long ass time to finish, but it is great. Lip Synch is awesome. Basically an all around fun video for those who like stuff to "get blowed up"

Link:

Title: Evangelion (Johhny Cash - Hurt)
    Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion(no spoilers), End of Evangelion (spoilers abound)
    Genre: Acoustic / Action, Serious, Drama
    Song: Johnny Cash - "Hurt"
    Studio/Artist: Fenfam
    What can I say? The song fits perfectly with the feel of NGE. and I love it so. There are very few Eva vids that I like. Also if you're a Nine Inch Nails fan, this song was originally performed by them, but was re-done by Johnny Cash. And Personally, his version is better.

Link:

Title: I'm Too Sexy!
    Anime: Full Metal Alchemist (no spoilers)
    Genre: Pop / Parody Comedy Fun
    Song: Right Said Fred - "I'm too sexy"
    Studio/Artist: Soliloquy
    COME ON! Who do you think is in this? Armstrong! The Strong Arm Alchemist! You KNOW it's gonna be funny. Oh and..some other guys are in it too.

Link:

Title: AnimeScopes
    Anime: Too many to count, Check the link page
    Genre: Pop / Parody Comedy Fun
    Song: Weird Al Yankovic - "Horoscope for today"
    Studio/Artist: kayko4578
    This is jsut a fun video. you'll enjoy the song just as much as the visuals. Weird Al is a genius.

Link:

Title: The Bounty Hunters Who Don't Do Anything
    Anime: Cowboy Bebop (no spoilers)
    Genre: Rock, Punk / Action, Comedy, Fun
    Song: Relient K - "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything"
    Studio/Artist: Sierra Lorna/silver_moon
    Fun Bebop video which shows the lighter side of the Bebop crew. The song is great.

Link:

Dear god....So many vids.... X_x

Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  17. tuaamin13

Some other AMVs

Title: AMV Hell (1, 2, or 3-Motion Picture)
    Anime: Lots.
    Songs: Assorted
    Description: Hell AMVs. Random music, random clips. They're not really long enough to be spoilers. There's nothing long enough to be a spoiler, although some stuff is from later episodes (ex - in AMV Hell 3 there's a fight scene from last Grenadier episode, but the clip is 15 seconds long)

Links -
    AMV Hell 3 - The Motion Picture

AMV Hell -

AMV Hell 2 is an indirect link -- searching it on animemusicvideos.org will find you the link to the site.

Title: The Narutrix
    Description: Matrix Revolutions trailer put to Naruto.

Title: Delirium
    Anime: assorted (all non-spoiler)
    Music: "Sandstorm" by Darube
    Description: Seizures. Lots of flashing stuff, high speed motion with watermarked (idk what to call it, it's semi-transparent) going on behind it. It's an awsome video. Fun stuff to do in attempts to get eye strain -- watch it in a dark room and attempt to pick out every anime in the foreground, then watch it again and pick out all the stuff in the background.

Title: Shounen Bushido
    Anime: Mixed (no spoilers)
    Music: "Spirit Never Dies" by Masterplan
    Description: Awsome lipsync by [Istiv]

Title: The Race
    Anime: Mixed (no spoilers)
    Music: "Island in the Sun" by Weezer
    Description: It's a race! Made by [Istiv] once again, and greatness once again.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  18. ViFlo

great job, i enjoyed most of those links

19. Sasuke X

Name: Heading for a new century
    Anime: Gungrave (Major spoilers)
    Genre: J-pop / Action | Drama
    Description: One of the best AMVs I've ever watched. Fast paced, following Brandon (mostly as Grave) up to the end of a fantastic series.
    Link:

Name: Remember Brandon Heat
    Anime: Gungrave (Major spoilers)
    Genre: Rock / Action
    Description: Great action AMV. I love the music. Has some funny scenes with the music at times.
    Link:

Name: Hajime Saitou Tribute
    Anime: Rurouni Kenshin (Spoilers)
    Genre: Rock | Pop / Character | Drama
    Description: A must see for any fans of Saitoh. Great tribute to a great character.
    Link:

20. ez

Some really amazing vids!

21. Mugiwara

There are no direct links to this AMV but go into this one

Nybarius
    and select this one:

Song: Metal Gear Solid 3 Theme
    Music by: Harry Gregson Williams
    Size: 106 Mb
    Length: 05:06
    Creator: 007 Vegita

I promise you, i've seen it about 10 times and it still feels like i'm watching it for the first time =)

22. mystictrunks

Legend of Zelda
    Song:Sonny
    Genre:60's pop I guess
    link: Face it: It's a love story

23. Charles

I really love amvs, but for some reason, I clicked on your links to the AMV website. I got some of your videos to download them but it doesn't work. I'm getting fine audio though. I was wondering if you need a certain program to watch them or if you have any recomendations for me.
    I usually get them okay when I get them off ARES though....but that might be different!

Anyway, Thanks, I'll post back tomorrow!
    Goodnight ^^

24. ShadowWolf9x9

Anyone seen My Own Way
    i think that one totaly flipped meh and put all mine to shame xD
    its at dragonballarena.com
    Go down to music videos and click on dream music videos
    just scroll down and youl see it
    trust meh its good lol

25. ShadowWolf9x9

Mabe you need divX
    at divX.com
    just get the bundle
    that should make you be able to watch them

26. dada blinks

o have seen alot of those movis and only some are quite good and thanks for posting the movies

27. TheVileOne

THAT WAS PERFECT! Holy shit that was awesome. Quite frankly out of all the ones in this thread, I think its the best one. Definitely one of the best Naruto AMV's I've ever seen. Are there any more from the same author or a similar one that you recommend?

28. Dark_wolf247

I completely agree. That AMV was -amazing-.

29. TheVileOne

Honestly, some one show a better put together, edited, and beautiful Naruto AMV than THAT ONE.

The answer? THERE ISN'T ONE!

30. martryn

Holy shit, I agree, that AMV was just nigh near perfect. I'm almost scared to think that something could be better. Definately my favorite AMV of all time now.