1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Looking for an Artist

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by Animehead, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Animehead Animehead

Forgive me if I post this in the wrong section, but I am looking for an artist. Well let me give you a little background. For those of you who don't know, I love Naruto, so much so that I got a tattoo of him for my birthday. Now before any of you say I am going to regret it when I grow up, I can promise you that I won't regret it. I have more than one tattoo, and I am a mother and a wife and I am already grow up (for my standards anyway), but still growing you could say. ANYWAY my three favorite animes are Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist and InuYasha, and I really want a picture of Naruto, Ed, and InuYasha standing together to be converted into a tattoo. Soooooo if there is anyone out there who loves to draw and would like to work with me on this project I would love it! We can go over details and I would be willing to pay a reasonable price..Well anyway if you want to know more post here or send me a message. Thanks:)

Tags:
  2. zojo_227 Xermon Dual Breed

I could try it out for you, if you want to see my credability just go to some of my posts. Oh and don't worry about pay. Your gratitude would be enough.

3. Dave Banned

HERS A DRAWING I DREW!!!!

4. Animehead Animehead

That would be awsome, I am in no rush...I am focusing on letting this one heal now anyway and the itching is driving me crazy. I like your work, I wish I could draw. I am more of a writer, but I am too lazy to type my work so you could say that I am sort of like Shikamaru, I have the brains, but the work is so troublesome that I just don't do it. Futhermore, I have never ever seen Naruto, Ed, and InuYasha drawn together. I think it would look awesome!

5. Animehead Animehead

This is my tattoo its in the healing stages so its kind of unclear but its getting better!

I welcome anyone who is willing to try to draw the pic for me. There are a ton of great artist up here.

6. nekosim ominagi

I could maybe help you, i've been drawing doodles since i was 5....
    But if i'm going to help you it, what will i get out of it?!

7. Saimoi New Member

Although I am not good at drawing, I'm moved by your enthusiasm for Naruto.
    Cheers for you!!! I love Naruto too!

8. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

good luck, i hope you find someone:)

9. Ae Well-Known Member

am the man you are loking for cause i can draw my dad is a drawer of a show he show me how to draw the anime is Zenki