1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Lowlife (Crime/black comedy)

Discussion in 'Konoha Theatre' started by Uncle Acid, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Uncle Acid Well-Known Member

I ain't gonna add too much about this, but I watched this yesterday and was quite surprised to say the least. I haven't heard a single mention of this nowhere and just checked it out because I really liked the artworks.

Lowlife, Ryan Prows debut feature, isn't an original film that brings anything new to the table. But it still feels like a breath of fresh air, as it's 100% 90's Quentin Tarantino through and through. If you ask me, everything about the film just feels extremely 90's Tarantinoesque, and I loved it. Everything from the way the film is told and filmed, to the characters and their dialogue just feel like early Tarantino.

I guess a lot of people will write it off as a poor copycat, but for someone like me who's watched Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown 50+ times each it was totally awesome.

Tags:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Uncle Acid Well-Known Member

No replies? What the fuck guys. Just do yourself a favour and watch it if you like old Tarantiono.