1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

M?rchen Awakens Romance

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by ?Naruto-Kun?, Apr 27, 2005.

1. ?Naruto-Kun? ........?

Another starting anime that i think has some potential...I just finished the 1st episode and now i am craving the second :blink

HERE is a Description:
    Kosi Ginta is a junior high school student who wants to be in the world of fantasy, One day a mysterious door appears in his classroom. The door leads to another world, ?Mar Heaven?. This is the place he longed to be in, it has everything he dreamed a fairy tale world would have, witches, werewolves. He finds an item called ?RM. It?s a special device that was created by magic and gives the user a special ability.

IY-F and K-F's Episode 1 subbed
    GO THERE TO DOWNLOAD

Tags:
  2. Dr. Maturin Maho's myho

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up!

3. CrYsYs New Member

Just saw the 1st 2 eppies..It seems like an anime kids would like....ehhh I'll give it one more download till i kno for sure if ima keep on watchin it

4. NiknudStunod Member

Does anyone watch this? Is it worth downloading?

5. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

Definitely worth watching (been following it for months). I just finished watching the latest subbed episode last night. ^^

6. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

at first it got me interested but now it's just there to fill those days where i can't get any of the anime i'm waiting for. i'm starting to dislike tournaments. fortunatelly it will soon change for the better after this fight.

7. NiknudStunod Member

is the voice acter for ginta also the va for naruto?

8. HugeGuy ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

I haven't watch the anime but I've read the manga. It's an ok series but I'm really disappointed with the "Knights"(?) of the Chess Organization. They're really weak after being hype up so much. Plus some of them doesn't even have backstories, just some ugly dudes you see everywhere. And before you know it, they're dead already.:notrust (Sorry I don't know their english term since I read the chinese translation*_*)

Aside from that, everything else is OK. I love the Queen of the Chess though.:nuts

9. S.o.L I Kill To Justify

Whoa I am so suprised there isn't more talk about this anime. IT's so good, well atleast I think it is.

10. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

there haven't been any new episodes lately.

11. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

hot could they do that to aqua in episode 34 :cry

those bastards

12. .Tomasu Member

M?R: M?rchen Awakens Romance

M?R: M?rchen Awakens Romance

Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Shounen

Plot Summary:
    Ginta is a Japanese high school boy who often fantasizes about a land known as Mar Heaven. One day, he is mysteriously summoned to the imaginary land, which in fact turned out to be real. Upon reaching there, he learns of powerful weapons known as Arms that exist in Mar Heaven. With the companions and friends that he meets during his travels, the group seeks to destroy the Chess, a faction which is determined to bring about Mar Heaven's Ultimate Demise for reasons unknown.
    Ginta is a Japanese Middleschool boy who fanatises about a Land known as Mar Heaven, One day he is Summoned to the Land of Mar, Where he learns of Items known as Arms, Ginta uses the Arms to fight the Chess to save Mar Heaven from its Ultimate Demise.
    "
    ( From ANN )​

I search in the forum for a thread of this, but there wasn't. That is weird because its a TV-Tokyo series and up to now, has 65 episodes.
    I've seen the first episode in YouTube and is pretty cool. Comment! :)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  13. dream fallen prince Administrator

I'm dling the first episode from Anime-browser. Is it any good?

14. DKFize RaijinKen

The subbing for MAR is incredibly slow.

15. S.o.L I Kill To Justify

Off Topic: Yeah, but there are plenty of subbing groups that are slow. If your gonna post atleast say something besides that.

On Topic: Well this series is great I love it, my only dissapointment is with Jack. So far in the episodes that have been subbed he is the weakest among the main characters, even Snow is stronger than him. Maybe I am just upset, because Jack is my favorite character and I want to se him do something worth talking about. I can't wait until more episodes get subbed.

16. DKFize RaijinKen

I'll post how I want to, thanks. Anyways, I'm glad that Jack is the weakest because though he may be your favorite, he is my least favorite. As for how MAR is..well it's made by the same person who made FoR. The two series are rather similar in terms of plot, though I consider FoR to be a better series since it seems that MAR is generally targeted to younger audiences. My opinion, of course

17. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

there was a thread for this but it died like a billion years ago. i got the first 30 episodes and had to delete the folder to make space. it takes too damn long to dload and wait for subs. the manga is cool though. the blood and how it portrays some of the scenes (ie. phantom giving his little speech about the world) is cool. let me know if they air the episode where ginta fights phantom in dorothy's village so i can start watching again

18. .Tomasu Member

Yeah, it seems that the sub is very slow.
    I'm watching now Episode 3 :)

19. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

very slow i mean i think they stoped after 36 if i remeber correctly . i cannot wait for more to come out i loved this show andi m pissed to that it suddly got stoped for months.

20. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

Please use the search feature before starting a new thread :amuse

*merges* >_>

21. Zouri Master O.P.T.

Well, I read the manga and personally I liked MAR more when the series wasn't all about that tournament. And whoever said they didn't really like the Chess Pieces was right. Most of them are ugly and don't have any backstory. This is actually a situation where flashbacks might be useful, but we get nothing out of these guys because they all drop like flies.

Not a bad series though, but it gets harder and harder to look forward to it when you don't really get much development for the characters or the plot. I can't believe that I'm about to say this, but this is a series that could use a little less fighting!

22. .Tomasu Member

Sorry :( But I did search this in the search botton, also in the first five pages of the Konoha Tv - Channel 12 and even in the "Anime Archives" Thread... :oh

23. lo0p Bounce with me

Does anyone know where to download subbed episodes of Mär nowadays? No torrents in the tc's link anymore.

24. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

that is because it is licenced and when it's like that you need to buy it to get it legally

25. Prince Leon Still in Love with you Tomoe

Right here: Code Geass: Orange Complex

They've got from ep 1-51 so far. ^_^

26. lo0p Bounce with me

Wow, this show isn't popular at all, is it? Well I'm up to episode 29 and really enjoying it so far. I just found a site with torrents for every episode up to 53, Suiton Mizuame Nabara - deadfrog.us has subs of episodes 56 and 57.

Now I'm REALLY worried. I noticed there are raws of the last 5 eps, up to 91, available at bt.saiyaman.info but I can't find any subs past episode 57. Is there so little love for this show that no one has subbed the last 30 episodes? Are they available on some other site, through torrents, or through irc...anything?

Oh, and just to actually discuss the anime: Jack and Dorothy are my favorite characters and Babbo's 4th version is...um...WOW!...but it's Babbo :notrust

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  27. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

i used to watch it but the subs were slow and the tournament took away it's charm. ginta is such a perv to make babbo look like that in his 4th version.

28. uzum4k1 n4rut0 Get some jolts into ya

Mar

Who thinks mar is cool for 1 i think its cool :D hehe alvis owns :D but the trouble is finding the eps would anyone noe were to find 44 onwords ohh and again this anime PWNS

29. Vandal Savage The Magician Supporting Staff

I have watched a few episodes but they take too long to come out so I have been reading the manga.

30. syrup Don't Judge Me

Marchen awakens romance

which eps are non filler, thanks =D