1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Maburaho!

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by ShadelessNyght, Nov 14, 2005.

1. ShadelessNyght

I haven't seen any thread about this anime, or if there have been nothing of recent, but my main reason for making this was just to see if there was anyone else that are big fans of this anime. I got into it a little while ago, after getting off my Psychic Academy binge and reading the manga and watching the anime for that. It has a really good and pretty unique story, or at least unique in the way Maburaho decides to deliver it.

So what to you thin? Good, bad? Or just plain ugly (though this option may not be able to be said about the girls).

Tags:
  2. Ha-ri

I thought most of episodes were good, but dammit the ending ruins it.

3. ShadelessNyght

Haven't managed to see the ending yet. Since I got into through the english, all of the torrents were taken down so I couldn't grab episodes. So I have to go off the normal volumes for now.

4. starphoenix

I haven't read the manga, but I expect the ending sucked so much because they wanted the series to be only one season. After all that is what happened to Gantz. The manga is good but the ending for the Anime sucked.

5. Arima Teppei

I kinda think that the ending was funny somehow maybe not to many people likings but I did liked the ending although a 2nd season would have been pretty cool for this anime.

6. Blue_Sky_Protagonist

Well i gotta say that this anime is pretty good. :tem

7. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

The anime is pretty good...if you like harem type anime then this is worth watching. I love the characters and the storyline seems to have a few twists and turns. I especially loved the ending...:amuse

8. Nekomimi

I wouldnt really call this "harem"...Unless harem anime now includes old ventriliquists/authors haha(Plus theres no fanservice that I know all you naughty boys like :p ).

Keke but anyway this anime was very funny and reeeallly kawaii. I absolutely loved all the characters with the exception of Tanami...I dont know she just really annoyed me and came off as abit of a bitch...Plus her whole obsession with kozue was kinda...creepy...

Ahem other then that very touching comedy series thats for sure...Although I wish the romance had gone abit further(They made an absolutely adorable couple heh) I was pretty satisfied with the ending. :amuse

9. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

You obviously, haven't seen my mabuarho animated avatars..I got tons of pm's asking me was what anime/hentai it was :laugh

I kept going.."wth?!" o_O...and yeah..i classify it as a harem...just like i would consider Girls Bravo in th same category...

10. Wing-Zero

it was a funny/cute anime i would recommend it >.>

11. Naruto_Shoujo

Well, i've haven't seen all of it but it is pretty good

12. Arima Teppei

Well I also have to agree that the ending of maburaho was actually pretty funny I wished they would have continued a new season based on the ending it would been so funny :laugh

and well I think Girls Bravo is defenitly several steps futher in the Harem section because it basically shows more nudity then Maburaho ever did specially several episodes of Girls Bravo are erhm very very ecchi xD

13. NinjaJedi007

I'm a fan of Maburaho. I have to say that it's the fan service that drew me into this one. Romance/comedy type things appeal to me anyway so it's right for me. It's kind of cheesy but I enjoy it nevertheless.

14. Animeblue

Yeah this anime was full of good time too bad it didn't finish the story . Do anybody read novels or at least the manga. Those you haven seen the the ending I can make torrent for you guys if y'all like

15. chakra25

Drats! Can't find any torrents on this. :( It definitely sounds interesting though.

16. Gainax Boy

There wouldn't be any Torrents. The Series has been licenced by ADV for quite some time now (I saaw it first on The Anime Network)

Me, I'll just wait till it goes on sale in thinpak (like most of ADV's releases)

17. chakra25

Thanks KY for the upload. I would rep you again if I hadn't already done so. :)

18. MsUchiha

he watched that show i thought it was okay but he loved it

19. Finvarra

I went out looking for something I had not hurd of and I found this. Its stupid, funny and nuts. With a light / enjorable storyline and lots of girls. Oh and a money crazed / slightly evil class.

Nothing amazing or anything but very enjorbale. The end kind of got me of guard althrough I throught that was kind of tipical of the main male lol.

20. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

I absolutely loved this series enough to buy the Box set DVDs for the series :awesome

I think perhaps it was one of my first forays into the harem genre. I actually watched the first 5 episodes dubbed before switching back to Japanese (sub-titles) and both versions were well done.

21. Zabuza

I'm watching this series now, and finished episode 1.

Well...
    Best reason ever to add harem into an anime.
    I'm goin to watch it all now ^_^

22. Kira Yamato Retired Staff

The old "he's got good genes but the current him is worthless" excuse works every time :awesome

Seriously, I remember watching this anime years ago and it's still one of my favorite harem series. It's real cheesy but it was very enjoyable.

23. Zabuza

Well I'm just laughing now at episode 2 start.
    "Hello my name is Kazuki Shikimori I'm 17, I'm a magician under avarage I am a fool, I don't have any luck with girls, but one day, I was surrounded with these beautiful girls, whose only thing they want from me is my genes".

That is probably the best introspective for an anime I've ever seen so far in my life.

People who see this thread please PLEASE watch this Anime. so far so awesome.