1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

MacGuyver VS Batman

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Hiruma, Nov 22, 2005.

Who will win this?

1. Batman's utility belt

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. MacGuyver with three objects

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. The universe implodes and explodes at the same time.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Hiruma The King has Come!

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been done before.

MacGuyver VS Adam West Batman.

Tags:
  2. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

The funny thing is, that it actually have been done before. I think that was the cursed thread which started the MacGuyver joke.

That being said, I will vote for Batman, because I do not find above joke to be funny. If you however wanted this topic to be a jokethread, my sincere apoligies.

3. CrazyMoronX Old Man

Adam West Batman was pretty rediculous, but I don't think he could take MacGyver.

Even with an "anti-Mac" pill or something, MacGyver can always alter his plan by using a toothpick instead of a paperclip, and it's game over.

MacGyver doesn't use prep-time, Batman does. MacGyver is unpredictable, and prep-time will not help Bats much in the fight.

Obviously, MacGyver is unbeatable in the battledome, and should never be mentioned again. Ever.

4. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Batman has this. Adam West Batman is the greatest Batman ever. :laugh. His utility belt can get him out of any situation...though MacGuyver can get out of situations with any item as well, he doesn't have the Batoosey.