• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

"Madara cannot use all Rinnegan abilities like Nagato"

Fused

The Absolute God
THE STORY:

Madara activated Preta Path (Notorious Rinnegan ability) to protect himself:

Madara could also break the ancient Six Paths seal left by Hagoromo and summon the Gedo Mazo from the Moon (again, another notorious Rinnegan ability):

NARUTO FORUMS: "Hurr durr, Nagato had better mastery over the Rinnegan than Madara naturally, Madara also couldn't use all Paths of the Rinnegan even though he's the original Owner and already used two trademark Rinnegan abilities, but he cannot use ALL SEVEN PATHS naturally, that's beyond him. This is also despite the fact that Nagato (inferior user who borrowed everything from Madara) could perfectly use all Rinnegan abilities :dumbpepe:dumbpepe:dumbpepe"

Impulse785

He should just because he didn't need to use them doesn't mean he can't

I guess Hagoromo is fodder who can't use the rinnegan paths because we didn't see him use it either
:oldshrug

~Kakashi~

Indeed. As a matter of fact, there's something Madara can do that Nagato would never do. Which is get solo'd by Black Zetsu.

Fused

The Absolute God
Additional Evidence:

Obito was so weak and had such horrible control over the Rinnegan that he could only handle 1 Eye, however he was still confident that he'd be able to use the Human Path:

BUT NATURALLY MADARA THE ORIGINAL OWNER WHO AWAKENED THE EYES CAN ONLY USE PRETA PATH!!

He should just because he didn't need to use them doesn't mean he can't

I guess Hagoromo is fodder who can't use the rinnegan paths because we didn't see him use it either
:oldshrug
Minato fanboys are salty that Madara oneshots with Universal Pull + Human Path combo, and are spreading nonsense about Madara not being able to use all Rinnegan abilities like literally every other Rinnegan user in the verse (most of which literally stole Madara's eyes to use said abilities :kobeha ).

Perfect Susano

No reason Madara can't do everything Nagato can when Madara's usage of the Rinnegan is above Nagato's. The 6 Paths abilities are inherent to the eye itself. Tengai Shinsei alone eclipses anything that Nagato did with the Rinnegan and would one shot him outright so the idea that Nagato's Rinnegan proficiency>Madara's makes no sense.

Impulse785

Minato fanboys are salty that Madara oneshots with Universal Pull + Human Path combo, and are spreading nonsense about Madara not being able to use all Rinnegan abilities like literally every other Rinnegan user in the verse (most of which literally stole Madara's eyes to use said abilities :kobeha ).

Edo Madara used the preta path

Edo Madara used the black receiver which is part of the outer path

And Edo Madara was levitating which part of the deva path

I don't see a reason why Madara can't use the other paths if he used 3 out 6 already

Last edited:

Fused

The Absolute God
Edo Madara used the preta path

Edo Madara used the black receiver which is part of the outer path

And Edo Madara was levitating which part of the deva path

I don't see a reason why Madara can't use the other paths if he used 3 of 6 already
Indeed, but according to @MaruUchiha @blk @New Folder (the usual suspects :mjlol ) it is "headcanon" to think that Madara can use all Rinnegan abilities.

blk

We have never seen him use those abilities so he might not have learned them yet during the time he had the Rinnegan.

We see for example with Sasuke that he took quite some time (years?) to learn to use S/T portals.

Or how he took days to learn PS after getting the EMS.

Etc

Despite those abilities being intrinsic to the eyes, they still required some time to be learned.

Fused

The Absolute God
We see for example with Sasuke that he took quite some time (years?) to learn to use S/T portals.
Your mistake is comparing this kid:

To this man:

Your mistake is honest, and many do it, know that it is forgiven.

MHA massive fan

It’s one thing not to use an ability it’s another not to have it

Madara used limbo something intrinsic to rinnegan yet no other rinnegan user used it . Now is it that they can’t use it or is it an ability Madara developed

i think it makes sense to think Madara cannot use rinnegan abilities Nagato showed
In the same way no one is giving Nagato limbo for example or sasuke space time jutsu

also the argument can be made that some abilities are utterly useless to show case what would be the point of sasuke using animal path powers or Madara for example

they could have it maybe the dont eitherway it’s pointless and changes nothing

best to stick to what we know vs assuming Madara has things he didn’t show

when limbo >>> Shinra tensei anywayz

Fused

The Absolute God
i think it makes sense to think Madara cannot use rinnegan abilities Nagato showed
In the same way no one is giving Nagato limbo for example or sasuke space time jutsu
Your logic is flawed because:

1) Madara indeed used Preta Path, Gedo Mazo, Rinnegan Rods, Flying, all of which were used by Pain too.

2) So Pain has 6/7 unique abilities while Madara only has 1? When Nagato literally borrowed everything from Madara? You see why it doesn't make sense.

3) Obito also used Human Path, Sasuke used Universal Pull, Madara obviously used those aforementioned abilities, so it's not like these techniques are somehow unique to Pain.

Wen can thus conclude that the Rinnegan has several BASIC abilities that all Rinnegan users possess:

- Deva Path (Gravity Manipulation): Shinra Tensei and Universal Pull.
- Naraka Path.
- Asura Path.
- Human Path.
- Animal Path (Contracts with Rinnegan-infused animals).
- Preta Path.
- Rinne Rebirth Jutsu (it is even stated that Nagato is the "Seventh Pain", the "Path" that can use Rinne Rebirth Jutsu).
- Gedo Mazo.
- Rinnegan Rods.
- Flying.

These are the abilities that all Rinnegan users possess by default, they are the "Package" that comes with the Rinnegan.

Then specific users also have unique abilities, these abilities are Limbo for Madara and Teleportation for Sasuke, these are the abilities possessed by two people, those who awakened the Rinnegan.

when limbo >>> Shinra tensei anywayz
Universal Pull + Human Path oneshots anyone, this argument was used in the Minato vs. Madara thread and Minato fanboys laughably shut it down by claiming that Madara can only use Preta Path, which is blatantly false for the aforementioned reasons.

MHA massive fan

Your logic is flawed because:

1) Madara indeed used Preta Path, Gedo Mazo, Rinnegan Rods, Flying, all of which were used by Pain too.
Agreed doesn’t mean he can use the others or even needs to as he can do things Nagato , sasuke can’t do despite both having the rinnegan
2) So Pain has 6/7 unique abilities while Madara only has 1? When Nagato literally borrowed everything from Madara? You see why it doesn't make sense.
I never said that Madara actually showed 2 different abilities no other rinnegan user showed
3) Obito also used Human Path, Sasuke used Universal Pull, Madara obviously used those aforementioned abilities, so it's not like these techniques are somehow unique to Pain.
When did sasuke use universal pull? He did use chibaku tensei is that what you mean ? Madara also used this I am not denying that . My point still is using deva path powers doesn’t suddenly mean he has need for asura path powers or that he can use it . Ultimately it’s a pointless addition . It’s like arguing whether adult naruto can use kid konohamaru sized rasengan or not . It makes no difference at all
Wen can thus conclude that the Rinnegan has several BASIC abilities that all Rinnegan users possess:

- Deva Path (Gravity Manipulation): Shinra Tensei and Universal Pull.
- Naraka Path.
- Asura Path.
- Human Path.
- Animal Path (Contracts with Rinnegan-infused animals).
- Preta Path.
- Rinne Rebirth Jutsu (it is even stated that Nagato is the "Seventh Pain", the "Path" that can use Rinne Rebirth Jutsu).
- Gedo Mazo.
- Rinnegan Rods.
- Flying.

These are the abilities that all Rinnegan users possess by default, they are the "Package" that comes with the Rinnegan.

Then specific users also have unique abilities, these abilities are Limbo for Madara and Teleportation for Sasuke, these are the abilities possessed by two people, those who awakened the Rinnegan.

Universal Pull + Human Path oneshots anyone, this argument was used in the Minato vs. Madara thread and Minato fanboys laughably shut it down by claiming that Madara can only use Preta Path, which is blatantly false for the aforementioned reasons.
See above
Madara 1 shots Minato by using limbo. There is no need to attempt to claim he does something he wasn’t shown to do when something he was clearly shown to do 1 shots quicker

Fused

The Absolute God
When did sasuke use universal pull?
During his fight with Naruto:

When did sasuke use universal pull? He did use chibaku tensei is that what you mean ? Madara also used this I am not denying that . My point still is using deva path powers doesn’t suddenly mean he has need for asura path powers or that he can use it . Ultimately it’s a pointless addition . It’s like arguing whether adult naruto can use kid konohamaru sized rasengan or not . It makes no difference at all
It makes a difference in the context of a debate when some of these abilities are literally a one-shot move (see Human Path).

MHA massive fan

During his fight with Naruto:

Anime . Not canon
It makes a difference in the context of a debate when some of these abilities are literally a one-shot move (see Human Path).
Limbo> all abilities Nagato showed in terms of 1 shotting an opponent so it’s a pointless statement to say he uses human path to kill someone when limbo into neck break works even quicker

Madara would defeat any enemy he can normally beat without needing asura , animal , human or naraka path powers

those are extremely weak additions to his arsenal, pathetic even

its like giving hashirama rasengan and claiming it makes him stronger

MHA massive fan

He literally taught Obito the six paths technique so yes he can use them
But does it make a difference at all
I don’t even get why this is a thread

it’s hilarious as if whether he has animal path powers or not makes the slighest bit of difference to Madara power

MHA massive fan

There's nothing in canon that says he can't use it.
Ok he can use it if it helps you sleep
Being able to use CT already means he can
There is little need to present a non canon clip to prove that

ultimately this thread is pointless as the other path powers <<<<<<limbo or sasuke space time

only deva path powers and preta are worth while strangely the 2 sasuke and Madara used

Fused

The Absolute God
But does it make a difference at all
I don’t even get why this is a thread

it’s hilarious as if whether he has animal path powers or not makes the slighest bit of difference to Madara power
Because evidently some people here think Madara can't use Human Path to oneshot Minato :oldshrug

MHA massive fan

Because evidently some people here think Madara can't use Human Path to oneshot Minato :oldshrug
Why do you entertain such idiots is the bigger question at hand

Madara doesn’t need Hunan path to 1 shot

once again limbo does just that . Kills Minato without him even knowing what happened

MHA massive fan

Rinnegan abilities in terms of power

1. Deva path
2. Ameno
3. Limbo
4. Preta path
5. Asura path
6. Human path
7. Naraka path

@Fused do you see why it’s pointless to argue if Madara has the bottom 2 or 3 abilities when he has already shown 3 of the top 4?

MaruUchiha

The Fourth Six Paths
You know it's bad when the NBD sides with Fused. Really shows how far you people will go to wank the Founders. Anyway I never said Madara can't use the Rinnegan. I said it's OOC/fanfic to claim Edo Madara will use any of Rinnegan's other abilities outside of Preta Path since that's the only one he used. As far as Nagato goes i only said he has been shown using more of Rinnegan's abilities than Madara has, not that he can use more of it's abilities than Madara. Not my fault when users get triggered by facts

dergeist

Anybody who claims Madara can't use the six paths when he taught them to Obito, needs to get the f out of the battle dome.

ShinboiDood

Ofc he has all 6 paths, saying he doesent is like saying sharingan doesent give Precog/Genjutsu.

OT:Jiriyah is omnipotent, time travel arc loops over and over till jiriyah reaches omnipotence.

(Jk lol)

dergeist

He has used 2 other paths other then the Preta path unless I am wrong then correct me

He used Preta, Deva, animal (when he summoned the mezo), he also taught Obito the 6 paths, and Obito was going to use one of them (human path) on Yamato.

The actual argument should be Madar adoesn't need to use all of the 6 paths unlike Nagato.

Subtle

Madara didn't use the Rinnegan abilities because he doesn't need them as his arsenal is vast

it's absurd to think Nagato (possessing Madara's Rinnegan) can use techniques that Madara cannot as the original user.

MHA massive fan

You know it's bad when the NBD sides with Fused. Really shows how far you people will go to wank the Founders. Anyway I never said Madara can't use the Rinnegan. I said it's OOC/fanfic to claim Edo Madara will use any of Rinnegan's other abilities outside of Preta Path since that's the only one he used. As far as Nagato goes i only said he has been shown using more of Rinnegan's abilities than Madara has, not that he can use more of it's abilities than Madara. Not my fault when users get triggered by facts
He used Deva path as well . So perhaps get all your facts straight

Top Bottom