• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

"Madara cannot use all Rinnegan abilities like Nagato"

Fused

The Absolute God
I said it's OOC/fanfic to claim Edo Madara will use any of Rinnegan's other abilities outside of Preta Path since that's the only one he used.
And this thread is here to explain to you why Madara doesn't need to have used those abilities on-screen for us to know that he could indeed use those abilities if he wanted to.

Give me a valid reason why he couldn't use those abilities when he's literally the original owner.

"He had the Rinnegan for a short time" is not valid, since Nagato was shown unleashing its power when he was just a 5 yo old civilian with no military training at all.

MHA massive fan

And this thread is here to explain to you why Madara doesn't need to have used those abilities on-screen for us to know that he could indeed use those abilities if he wanted to.

Give me a valid reason why he couldn't use those abilities when he's literally the original owner.

"He had the Rinnegan for a short time" is not valid, since Nagato was shown unleashing its power when he was just a 5 yo old civilian with no military training at all.
Dw it’s also impossible for Madara to walk on water as he didn’t show it
Despite it being a basic ninja ability
:zaru

MaruUchiha

The Fourth Six Paths

Edo Madara not needing to use Rinnegan is a fair argument since we saw from Edo Nagato that he definitely can. As long as we agree that claiming Edo Madara will use other Paths besides Preta is OOC/fanfic

Fused

The Absolute God
Telling me to get my facts straight. While you claim Edo Madara used Chibaku Tensei a dozen times
:jerrykek

That's 10 Tails Madara.. What are you two smoking?
They're literally the same character with Rinnegan eyes, the only ability that Madara cannot use as an Edo (arguably) is Limbo since it's specific to Madara's own eyes. Aside from that, as we saw with Nagato, fake Rinnegan eyes grant you the basic Rinnegan abilities.

MHA massive fan

Telling me to get my facts straight. While you claim Edo Madara used Chibaku Tensei a dozen times
:jerrykek

That's 10 Tails Madara.. What are you two smoking?
Ah so you saying you need to be a juubi jin to use chibaku tensei ?
If so explain why Nagato could do it with borrowed eyes through a puppet

:facepalmed

edo Madara pulled 2 meteors from the Sky in your mind that’s a separate ability right

Top Bottom