1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Madara Vs Kurama!!

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Hi no Ishi, May 18, 2018.

1. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

Restriction: Sharingan control shenanigans, summoning.

Location Sannin Deadlock
    50M distance
    Killing intent but in character
    No Knowledge

Fight!!

Tags:
  2. Cosmos I'm tired of being what you want me to be

Madara gets nuked to hell with a barrage of 12-13 TBBs.

3. Maverick04 Well-Known Member

Unless its a super charged TBB from Kurama, i highly doubt that Madara would go down that easily..Even then Mads could simply attack Kurama mid charging with his perfect susanoo..IIRC his V4 was already blocking Kyuubi TBB..Madara would win this more times than not (without his sharingan shenaningans) high diff with Perfect susanoo

4. Cosmos I'm tired of being what you want me to be

Kurama can still charge TBBs while moving.
    I'd love to see your explanation on how Madara's PS will hurt the Kyubi or how will is it gonna tank a 13 rapid fire TBBs.

5. Architect of the Works of Beauty

Iceland
    Hard to say. Can't Madara like...spam mountain slashing...slashes?

6. Mar55 Well-Known Member

He can, but that's not really enough to hurt Kurama. Besides that, Kurama can just hold him down with his tails.

7. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

It can go either way but I'd lean towards Kurama in pure firepower.

8. Sage light Active Member

Spirit Outer Defenses are ignored by Tailed Beast Balls. Which makes Perfect Susanoo Inner Chakras crumble.

Madara gets demolished.

9. Polandfan I am the shadow. I am the night.

Poland
    Probably Kurama due to his durability and ability to spam TBB. I don't think that this Madara's Susanoo would survive it. Kurama high diffs.

10. Arles Celes The Psychologist

In theory Madara might change the trajectory of the bijuudamas with PS slashes. As Hashi had shown with the 5 Rashomon Gates one does not need to stop or overpower bijuudamas to deal with them.

Madara could create 13 PS swords to quickly put them in Kyuubi's bijuudamas so its likely he can PS slash 13 times in quick succession just as fine

As for how he can damage it we have seen how bijuu tail smashes can cause severe damage too and how Naruto's BM avatar could withstand a Juubidama with those tails. If the chakra avatars were immune to physical attacks then Naruto and Sasuke would not bother with it at all and PS/RSM BM would just tank any such attacks with no need for defense.

One or two clean hits won't destroy an avatar but I doubt it can "tank".

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  11. Bonly The Yellow Flash

Egypt
    With PS Madara can cut Kurama down

12. sabre320 Well-Known Member

Dude madara cant do shit here like nada....there is a reason kurama had to be taken out of the fight by hashi and sealed. Kurama wont get tired he will keep assaulting madara until he gos down on the otherhand madara cant keep up with kurama in a comparison of stamina, now lets get into their arsenal....madara cant hurt kurama like one tail can block ps word strike with 0 damage and kuraama has 9 ontop of that he can instantly fire off a barrage of 12 tbb and can keep it up all day..lets not even go into the fact an emaciated tired yang kurama was able to make a bijudama over 10 times its size in a sec full kurama does the same easily only its as large as ps...kuramas superior plain and simple only problem is its suceptible to anti bijuu hax.

13. sabre320 Well-Known Member

With what exactly ps sword strikes are inferior to bijudama in canon and was blocked by one tail...