1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

[Manga] Made in Abyss

Discussion in 'Akihabara Library' started by Wilykat, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Wilykat ummm... what newbie?

There doesn't appear to be any MiA manga in this section. Chapter 43 was released and translated so they should be up on your favorite online manga sites.

One nitpick:

Riko's glove goes missing in one panel and returns next page.

Tags:
  2. Kamina. Ruler of the Tower

This is a really awesome series, the Abyss is what I wished the outer tower (from ToG) would be.

Two nitpicks with the series though:

1. Riko should just not be in the abyss, literally all she does is get carried through the floors. Both Reg & Nanachi have strengths that let them keep progressing unlike her.

2. The pedophile shit is REALLY pushing it.

3. Brian           

Riko is a White Whistle, knows about the wildlife and is a decent cook. They wouldn't be able to progress without her

4. Kamina. Ruler of the Tower

IDK if you've read up to date so spoiler ahead

Spoiler:
    The white whistle she owns is due to Prushka sacrificing herself its not something like a special bloodline is necessary to own one. Sure, you need someone to be willing to sacrifice themselves for you but we could have had Nanachi doing the job.

I agree with the decent cooking but I mean garbage tasting food doesn't necessarily mean its bad, Reg & Nanachi would just have to man up and eat whatever she makes.

5. Brian           

Prushka was inspired by all of them to be able to turn into a White Whistle, but mostly her talk with Riko about adventuring, Nanachi doesn't have that kind of drive like Riko does nor shared the bond Riko had with Prushka.

I mean it's not just about dealing with bad tasting food, Riko would know how to prepare foods that could be poisonous if prepared the wrong way for example. It goes back to her knowledge and notes of the wildlife. Reg wouldn't have gotten this far without her.

6. Senjougahara Hitagi Well-Known Member

more people should be talking about this :blobcry

7. THEALMIGHTYGUY Forgive me for being an Elite

I really don't like Riko in general and I'm surprised her Uncle? or whoever that guy was allowed her to do down there so easily.

And yes the way the they handle the kids is kinda weird. like why did nanashi's friend have boobs...

8. Disquiet sosu.

Oh, there is a MiA thread? Oh good. The manga needs more attention and the latest chapter was pretty golden.

Not enough Faputa so far though
    I kind of got the impression that Mitty was slightly older, but perhaps her chest was the only reason why I thought that. :thinkchuu

9. Senjougahara Hitagi Well-Known Member

what do you guys think about the latest few chaps? i assume nanachi was deceived into thinking mitty's still alive 'cause that would undermine a lot of what happened previously/reg's power to undo the laws of the abyss

and riko/reg uncovering that is how they're gonna get her back 'cause the 'value' used to buy nanachi wasn't real

so much stuff happened that i'm still trying to get my head around it all tho, should probably reread the last few :dead

10. Disquiet sosu.

Not sure how to feel on Mitty still being alive. I'm not sure whether I want it to be true - though if any manga can pull that sort of thing off, I guess it's this one - but Riko's reaction to Mitty makes me suspect she might be real. Riko recognised her without ever having met her, likely because the two of them shared that connection while Riko was unconscious; maybe it really was just because Riko recognised Mitty's eyes and the illusion or whatever is just that good, but I don't know. Belafu did say he had Mitty recreated in body and soul, and I get the feeling Riko can sense the soul.

Or maybe not. :distracted

11. Disquiet sosu.

Spoiler:

Classic Made in Abyss. :hehe
    Spoiler:

CLASSIC MADE IN ABYSS