1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Magic the Gathering

Discussion in 'Reader's Corner' started by Avenger2112, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Avenger2112 Feuer Frei!

Does n e one else read the magic the gathering books? I like the killing and the action and the killing in them the most.

Tags:
  2. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

I read the magic the gathering books...the best ones are for the odyssey and onslaught blocks...in my opinion...I really couldn't read through all of the Kamigawa block books...and I don't know if I'm going to read the Ravinica books...but the Odyssey and Onslaught cycles are still my favorite...you just got to love those wars and death scenes....Phage the Untouchable pwns all...^_^

3. sasukecopyninja In The Midst of Your Angst

the books are ok but the game is godly:D lol

4. HollowDreamer clurgy of canapotoya

I dont read the books but i play the card game.

5. Keramachi Fight war, not wars.

The books aren't very well-written at all. There's only one time in which I've read a book based off of a franchise and the writing was good. (It was a book based on Halo... it seems pretty crazy, but it was really good for a franchise novel)

6. Master Scorpion UG's High Priest

I never read MOG ,so can anyone help me where I can get that book?

7. monk3 Ryokan Pride

yeah i read them. I am currently reading the first Ravnica book. and i want to say that Ravnica is a godly block with super kick ass art.

8. Avenger2112 Feuer Frei!

I own and have read all of the books. The game is awsome.

9. martryn Dick in hand

I read the end of the Apocalypse blocks' books just to see what happened to Gerrard and Urza. They weren't that good so I didn't bother picking up anymore of them.

10. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

well...I still haven't read the ravnica books and in fact, I don't plan on playing the game after the ravnica block. Again, I have a bias towards the oddysey and onslaught blocks because they were my favorite blocks...next would be invasion but I never got around to reading those books.

11. Gama_Sennin The Toad Hermit

I've read the Invasion Block books, the Ice Age Block books and the Mirrodin Block books and based on that, I have to say that the Ice Age block are some of the best books written for the series, because the writing is quality, and the stories are also good, with only a little bit of disbelief suspension necessary if you like fantasy.

12. sasukecopyninja In The Midst of Your Angst

I've managed to read a few pages in the Ravnica one but ntohing more, I'ma huge fan of teh game and teh book was good so far, so ill read teh rest but does anyone know what was the first actually MTG book

13. tank! Hallows...Horcruxes...

never read any of tthe books, but i'm totally into the game. ravnica is one of the best setting i've ever seen.