1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Magna Carta

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by lopsew, Nov 23, 2005.

1. lopsew Fighting Dreamer

First impressions anyone???

This was going to be an AUTOMATIC buy, but with the mixed reviews I've been getting from people, I'm gonna try and rent it tonight or something...

Just curious to see what others felt about it...

Tags:
  2. Pakkun93 Eternal

i guess this RPG is OKAY, i only played it once over at one of my cosuins house, it wasn't awesome, but it wasn't bad

3. Personal Jesus Maurice Chavez, the asshole

I hear the loading time is horrible. How is it?

4. CrazyMoronX Old Man

I should be playing this game when it comes in soon enough, so I'll tell you what I think about it then.

I've heard mostly good things about it, so I'm optimistic about it. At least it looks good, and Atlus usually delivers.

5. Pakkun93 Eternal

yeah, i think this RPG will be awesome, but it won't stand out with the other RPG's like Star Ocean or The Tales Series, or FF

6. Jink Kid :thumbs

Is it out already? Been seeing pictures of magna carta games for years and always wanted to play one

7. Vilnius Who the hell hit me?

I bought it, but have yet to play it. I've heard from everyone that the load times are kind of bad, but they haven't actually complained that much. The battle system, while starting out slow, is extremely deep and complex, and very original. It's been awhile since I've seen a non-SRPG with a complex battle system, so I'm greatly looking forward to that part of the game. Not only that, but the story is good, and while some of the characters are a bit generic, they're likeable overall.

Plus, inside the box you get an artbook (which is VERY nice) for the game and a poster with a different image on each side.

All in all, I'm looking forward to getting to Magna Carta, but Digital Devil Saga 2 and Dragon Quest VIII come first.