1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Magneto Prime vs God Like Cable Cable

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Id, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Id The Demon of Elru

Ok this is Magneto Prime Rejuvenated/young yet with all his knowldge and experience , machine powerd up + Fabian Cortez enhancements vs. God like/Jesus Cable.:cool

So its kinda like this

Regular old magneto + Rejuvenation= He is know twice as strong.

Rejuvenated Magneto + the power enhancing machine = he is know Twice as strong as before. (making it 4x compared to old magneto)

Rejuvenated Enhanced Magneto gets a power up from Fabian Cortez before his match witch makes him Magneto Prime. And he is all good to go.

So Does Magneto have a chance?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Well Magneto has a big advantage with his help and armour being Psi resistant.
    cable on the other hand can handle and defend himself from Magnetos attacks with ease (I mean hes been able to hold his own body together against a flesh easting virus, if magneto tried moving the iron in his blood surely he has equal power to combat it)

3. Id The Demon of Elru

Good point. I thought for a moment that Magneto Prime would still be utterly pawned by Jesus Cable.

4. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

wasn't magneto not really 'powered-up' by fabian? I thought fabian made magneto's body 'think' that it's totally healed/powered up... gave it an illusion of being powered up.

As an end result, magneto burns himself out much faster and is in worse condition with each subsequent 'healing' from cortez.

5. Id The Demon of Elru

Wasnt aware of that but lets give Fabian healing/power up true. So do you think Magneto Prime has what it takes to take down Jesus Cable?

6. lucky Wants the Custom Title.

nahh.... maybe this was a plot thing, but during the whole jesus cable fiasco, he was asked if there was anyone who's 'power lvl' was high enough to challenge him. He said he wasn't worried about that... unlessss...... and then silver surfer came and whuped his ass. :p

7. Id The Demon of Elru

Well at least we saw a glimpse of how strong he could be if not for his T.O.
    I mean Mr. Sinister did brag about how he finnaly found the perfect match to make an Ultimate Mutant.:cool

8. Blitzomaru ThumbMaster

Jesus cable was unstoppable, and had the strength to go toe to toe with The Silver Surfer and destroyed his board. And as was already stated, he constantly kept his To virus in check all his life. So if Magneto tried something, he most likely could fight it. Be he could also do this:

End of fight.

9. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

Ya Cable takes this. He is one of the strongest psychics on earth.

10. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Jesus Cable TOTALLY takes this fight...the only reason the silver surfer was even able to hold his own was because Cable had to levitate the entire Island of Providence with his powers, repair the massive damage he was causing right after he inflicted it and his body couldnt contain his energies much longer.

Magneto has nothing on cosmic level powers. Maybe if he could use the true potential of magnetism he could be a match but until then, no chance.

11. Tousenz Banned

What else is there left but controlling all the iron in the universe?

12. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

Ya, but Magneto can't do that.

13. Tousenz Banned

Master Hiko no name changes. I always have to guess who ppl are.

14. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Jeeze as much as it pains me to say this, Magneto doesn't have much of a chance against super jesuslike Cable. Like it was said before, Cable'd mostlikely be able to combat against most of magneto's attacks.

15. unknowndanex D-Rob

i actually hard to pick a winner for this fight, i won't use the silver surfer fight as a measuring stick cause even though ss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>magneto, they are both totally different types of fighters. cable can't blow out magneto's head like that because that all happens within the mind first, psychics work from the mind and expand and magneto is protected from those attacks. i'm making a clean sweep and going for magneto, i'm not a fanboy of his, but its been fun routing for him lately.

16. Id The Demon of Elru

Well I think that Magneto prime (If he exsisted) Would put up a real good fight.

form .

And thats just regular Magneto. Magneto Prime is 4X as powerfull with Fabians amped up body.

17. pandajoe Uber Newb

WOW! thats alot of power but i'd still give the win to cable

18. ydraliskos minimal

EVERYTHING of an atomic and larger scale boils down to electromagnetism, one way or another..

19. Id The Demon of Elru

If Cable with his talapathic powers can blow of ppl head.

Magneto with his magnetic powers can manipulate the electric waves that chanel in your head and shut it down...

20. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

Imagine Magneto hitting Cable with such a power like when killed Jean Grey in a Phoenix mode (equivallent of power that was neaded to switch Earth's magnetic poles; New X-men #150). End of story.

21. Green Lantern The Fireball Kid

Ultra Cable can deconstruct and reconstruct matter! Remember when Cable and Surfer where fighting? They were both repairing all the damage which they were causing, as well as fighting, as well as Cable was telekinetically holding up an island

IMO Cable decontructs Magneto's body into its core molecules for the win