1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

6. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Magneto vs Exodus

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Id, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Id The Demon of Elru

Lets set aside um their friendship and place them in all out fight. This is AoA Magneto vs Exodus from Bloodties. So can the master of magnetism overcome raw psionic powers.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Id The Demon of Elru

Anyone? I really want to know who would win this match up.

3. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    Exodus has ages (alive since the Crusades because he was Apocalypse's minion) of experience but...he's french. He's also quite possibly the most powerful telekinetic ever and a psychic vampire but...he' french.

Magneto is a mountain of untapped potential, if he knew the true depths of his potential (magnetism literally keeps our universe together, its what prevents you from falling through the floor) few beings could stand against him, unfortunately he has never really tapped into that potential except until recentely (creating a wormhole). plus, he's not french.

all in all, i think Exodus has the greater power and Magneto the greater potential...however, Exodus is always portrayed as an idiot, magneto is more or less a genius.
    also, Exodus would never fight Magneto because he worships him.

4. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

5. Id The Demon of Elru

We took care of this b-cus we replaced thier friendship to utter hatred. Good post.
    But I think the reasons why Magneto would never reach such potential would be b-cuse he is not an Omega mutant, and but a high level Alpha.

While Exodus could be a potential Omega, Imagine what Exodus could do if he can futher controlled of his current powers. Also It was the French that Helped the Amricans, In the begining of American history. So do be so rude like The French.

6. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    well...I think Exodus is immortal ( i think he's one of the externals or something) but Magneto seems to have a more refined control of his powers. Exodus just seems like an uncontrolled powerhouse, if he learned to control his telekinetics to do more than just drop mountains on people he could easily defeat Magneto (IF Magnus's potential remains blocked).

7. unknowndanex D-Rob

you guys seriously underestimate magneto's powers by just limiting them to magnetism. magneto also manipulates all energies related to magnetism and has nearly limitless power when doing it. he has been known to fire bolts of electricity and heated a metal door to melt it. Heat, or infrared radiation, is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, which also includes visible light, radio waves, gamma-rays, and x-rays. Magneto may be able to project any of these. He has also been shown creating an anti-gravity field, and presumably does so whenever he levitates a non-magnetic object.

basically he personifies the Unified Field Theory that all energy is related. he can actually endow himself with class 100 strength as well. and his magnetism once lifted a 30,000 ton cargo freighter from 50 feet in the air from 300 ft away.

Magneto would mop the floor with Exodus and Exodus probably knows this, he worships magneto because he saved him and because he is so powerful.

8. CABLE S'okay guys, I know blacks.

w/ or w/o videos of Exodus street fighting with dad on rooftop?

9. hjkou Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Portugal
    can you explain all these omega alpha level mutants etc ;D? thanks

10. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    Omega level mutants are mutants whose powers, if totally developed, could rival those (and in some cases even surpass) of cosmic level beings aka gods.
    Omega's are ULTRA RARE...and less than a handfull has ever displayed his/her full potential. characteristics of Omega mutants are all pretty similar, they can all manipulate the laws of the universe such as time & space. They can literally remake the world and those in it or simply create a new world. thier powers are so vast that thier minds cannot even grasp its true depths. The only Omega mutant who has ever been able to grasp the depths of his powers without losing control has been Cable, and even though he did, by that point in his life the Techno virus had already crippled his true potential (as stated by Apocalypse)...even with that however, he was the most powerful being on earth at that time.

Omega mutants include Nate Grey, Cable without the techno virus, Franklin Richards, Proteus, Legion and the Scarlet Witch...possibles are Valeria Richards, Mihkail Rasputin, the older Braddock brother (forgot his name; Psylocke's bro) Rachel Grey, Hyperstorm. there might be others i'm missing...

Alpha level mutants are the most powerful mutants...they don't have the universe shattering powers of Omega's but Alpha's tend to be older more experienced mutants who can use thier vast power to rival Omegas. also not that common but not as rare as Omega level mutants.

Xavier, Magneto, Jean Grey, Apocalypse, the Mannites and many others fall under this category. Most high energy manipulating mutants probably fall under this category. Most Omega mutants, because of they fail to tap thier true powers, usually are at this power tier and sometimes even weaker due to lack of experience with thier powers.

the rest of the mutants are probably called Beta's or delta's or some other less significant greek letter due to the threat level they pose to regular humans.
    these mutants probably include freakshows like the morlocks and any other wierd looking mutant that gets picked on by humans instead of standing up for themselves and rearranging thier oppressors molecular structure. they usually get crushed by sentinels or run like bitches to the nearest X-corp building.
    there are some mutants who fall under this category that can kick MAJOR ASS...Wolverine, for example is not Omega or Alpha for that matter but is considered to be one of the most dangerous mutants alive. there are others who arent high powered mutants but can pose a real threat...its not what your born with, but how you use it.

11. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Jean Grey and Iceman have both been canonically labeled as Omega mutants, due to Jean's tie to the Phoenix and Iceman's incredible high-end abilities (he once froze an energy attack from the Stranger). Brian Braddock a.k.a. Captain Britain is not a mutant; his powers were granted to him and are magical in nature, analogous to the Juggernaut. There was a kid in Morrison's New X-Men run explicitly called an Omega (Kid Omega?), though he died and transcended to a higher form. Finally, in his own series Gambit was revealed to originally have had unbelievable telekinetic powers on an Omega level, but he had Mr. Sinister remove the parts of his brain that gave him that much control.

12. RAGING BONER Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Flag:
    Puerto Rico
    yeah, i know about Brian Braddock...but he's Psylocke's twin brother not OLDER brother. I think i just remembered it, her older brother is called Jamie Braddock...he's a mutant who went insane due to his powers being so vast. apparently he can manipulate the strings of destiny (or something like that)...essentially he can control/manipulate the way the events of the entire universe unfold.

he's so powerful that he was unnafected by the scarlet witche's earth "remodeling" during the House of M arc.

and Kid Omega is indeed an Omega, hence the name...he eventually becomes a host for a pheonix force. (this means he became real uber).

13. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Wow. I never even heard of Jamie Braddock before. It seems that both he and Mad Jim Jaspers deserve to make the Omega list.

14. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Yikes that was a ton of info that was really cool to read through, but who'd win?
    I still think Magneto would win, but that's only because I've been exposed to him more than exodus, plus Magneto's one of my favorites

15. HollowDreamer clurgy of canapotoya

16. Id The Demon of Elru

Keep in mind that this is AoA magneto and not 616 or Ultimate version. Why you might ask. Simple Tier were to many wirters the amped up and then later contridict what he is capable of later on (meaning he once had the ability to shut down telepthatics powers but lost that ability later on I blame it on how he was written.) On top of that Exodus has n't bient around as long a magneto so. All the feats from Age Of Apocalypse Magneto can be used (No 616 or Ultimate) and all the feats of Exodus up until BloodTies (after that he is written to be a scrub damn you Marvel!)

And for those that dont know what he is capable of........
    Notable powers superhuman strength, speed, near-invulnerability, telepathy, psychokinesis, teleportation pulse, pyroplasmic blasts, psionic force beams, flight

Exodus' single greatest display of power was simultaneously
    a) taking the Genoshan mutates' hatred of humans and amplifying it, making them fight more
    b) crushing all of Genosha under a force field
    c) trapping Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Crystal and Jean Grey in another force field, while
    d) preventing them from moving or using their powers
    e) protecting himself from all attacks and
    f) putting a beating on the X-Men AND the Avengers.