1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Make a tribute to Naruto

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by shibigoku, Nov 23, 2005.

1. shibigoku Master of the fist

There's that feeling that I can't describe when reading Naruto. I can't explain it but somehow it makes me happy. Whenever I feel bored or something, I get on the net and start reading some Naruto chapters again for that wondeful feeling. It's like that feeling you get from seeing super saiyan for the same time (like you wanna powerup) but even better. The thing is I've read lots of mangas and Naruto is one of the few (tenjho tenge, battle angel alita, hellsing, ichi the killer, flame of recca are my favorites) that can give me that feeling.

Mad props to kishi.

Tags:
  2. Kai-chan They're laughing at me mom!

I have been stuck on Naruto since my boyfriend showed me last year.

Although I did always want to see it after:
    someone in my livejournal community had an Itachi avatar. I said "Ooo what a pretty man, who is he?"
    He told me Naruto but I forgot the title. Later when I saw some episodes, I figured out that it must be the same place.

btw, I still think Itachi is a pretty man.

3. TheChoji Banned

That's how it was the first time I read the manga also. I couldn't stop reading it, and when I finished all the manga books I could read I was so pissed off.

4. The Bryman Formerly known as mfu-842

i know exactly what you mean! i get that feeling everytime i read or watch naruto. I also never get bored of it, i can watch it sooo many times and its always good