1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

make your own S-ranked combo

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Zhang_Fei, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Zhang_Fei

Dont know if it's been done before, didn't find anything in the search, so here it is, combine 2 techniques (bloodlines included of course) from any characters to make an uber powerful combo. Such as hiraishin + kagebunshin.

Personally I'd combine Kabuto's cell regeneration with Gai's 8 gates. You could then use 8 gates more often, by constantly healing the muscles/organs as they're torn etc. Or at least 7 gates if 8 is pushing it.

I'd like to read other people's ideas.

Tags:
  2. gotti_jason

if i was to make my own s rank combo it would be like i have the nine tails in me and also i use the the 9th gate of death and then release the kyuubi's 9th tail i would be one strong f'er

3. Zhang_Fei

I should add let's not include bijuu's/jinchuuruki's, those are overly cheap.

4. Odlam

A Jashin religious user who has Kimmimaro's bloodline. Think about it. The move where Kimmimaro makes his ribs bust out of his chest alone would do ungodly hurt.

Also, a fire + earth bloodline that is similiar to suitons, but instead uses lava. Waves of magma and molten rock jutsus, ahh, would be good stuff.

Mangekyo Sharingan + CS2. Just because that would be the absolute pinnacle of overpoweredness.

5. Syntaxis

Idea: Hidan's immortality + death god summon.
    Effect: Unlimited use of the death god, you won't die anyway.

Idea: Exploding bunshins + tajuu kunai kage bunshin
    Effect: A wall of explosions flying towards you with steel objects propelled by those explosions headed for your face at nearly the speed of sound

Idea: Exploding bunshins + Hiraishin
    Effect: Hundres of bunshins instantly appearing next to you, wherever you go, and exploding in your face.

Idea: Kakashi's "zap you into another dimension" jutsu + Naruto's chakrapool
    Effect: Zap an entire squadron of enemies into Konoha jail.. instantly.

6. Honogram

How about Neji's ability to release chakra from all parts of his body combined with the chidori? then he could make a huge lightning blade with all parts of his body.... and make Sasuke's lightning current look wimpy.

7. 1134

A katon hotter than the son.

Ameratsu + Suiton: Suiryuudan
    A huge hot as the sun fire dragon.

8. The Pink Ninja

Haha, either;

Kyuubi with MS: More chakra to use it more often, regeneration to heal the blindness.

Hidan's immortality with MS: The ultimate defence with the ultimate attack

9. Superb Herb

Hahahahahahaahh:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Bloodlines are totally fair and CS as well though. LOL.

10. The Pink Ninja

No, Dead Demon sealing rips out your soul. Hidan's immortality is physical. It wouldn't protect you.

11. drakt

being as you could live forever you could learn all jutsus anyways :p but the real reason is i think living forever would be kinda awesome, to live through the ages and see how things change.

and paired with something badass like sharingan, byakagun or yondaimes "teleport" justu (forget the name).

alltho come to think about it sharingan/byakagun is a bloodline so it wouldnt travel with me between bodies, unless i kept taking my old eyes from each body or something, and as long as the whole blindness thing didnt set in.

whatever that causes hidan to be immortal seems pretty cool at the moment too, sure it has a downside tho.

12. Krzr

Byakugan and Body Flicker! You could move at an almost unstoppable speed and take out enemies in one hit(to the heart)...maybe 2 hits :)

13. Thorn

Naruto Rendan, but instead of the kick, finish it up with a Rasengan into the ground. That way, they aren't forced to fly back regularly, and Naruto can drill the sucker into the person's stomach.

14. Shishi-O

exploding tkb, that attack with windsengan in hand= distortion of reality and disintegration of reality in the immediate vicinity.

15. Zhang_Fei

Jashin/Kaguya would hurt like a bitch, but you can already just stab yourself in the heart with a normal blade, so not a huge improvement. Lava jutsu bloodline I could actually see implemented. MS + CS2 hmm..... not really think about all the damage done to the body, you go blind and your body deteriorates.

Exploding bunshin jutsus - good ideas - although they probably take up a huge amount of chakra. Hidan immortality doesn't work cause of what pink ninja said.

True :p but I just said that so that everyone doesn't just pick kyubi + MS. About CS well that doesn't really count since it's something that's applied to you, not something you apply to yourself.

16. Kaiox

CS2 + Kyuubi + Kimmimaro bone + Hidan curse + MS.

Result: uber pwnage

17. Snickers

Windrasengan with taijuu kagebunshin, each KB has one. + Sharingan.

OVerkill

18. Doc. Q

Konoha's Jail is in another dimension? :huh

Well... theres certainly alot of arms there, Orochimaru's are in another dimension, as are Deidara's. Plus Danzo looks pretty messed up, prolly some dimension shifting there too.

Quite a powerful arm collection Konoha has...

19. ichigo kurosaki

one thousand birds current+oodama rasengan

20. 4th's Legacy

Haku's ice bloodline + Yamato's KWGoD = iKGoD

21. sh4ft3d

Kage Bunshin+Kage Mane: No handicap of not being able to move!

Kage Bunshin+Kawarimi no Jutsu: Impossible to kill! :nuts :p

22. lyrs_amv

Shadow Grip(shika) + Chakra steal(guy who faught Sasuke at pre-arena exam)

23. superflyninjaguy

heres the shit. ice element combined with rasengan. instant it hits BOOM explosion of ice that completely freezes the enemy, and with one little tap BAM BITCH they shatter.

heres another.check this. uber chakra, tajuu kagebunshin, and deathgod sealing. hellz yeah! just go around sealin ne douchebag that pissed u off MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and i dont think this falls within the parameters of the thread topic but i always thought it'd be badass. using the leaves on trees u make them razor sharp and control em with ur chakra so theyre basicaly thousands of kunai that u can control . would be much help in many places outside konoha but if a war broke out and ppl invaded konoha they'd be fuked since konoha is surrounded by a huge ass forest.

24. Seelas

Hidan's immortality should be banned from this since it's fundamentally overpowered in combination with all sorts of things. The eight gates....the death god summon....some of the most powerful jutsu in Naruto come at a major cost to the user.

25. Gray Wolf

Thousands years of death + Kimimaro Kaguya Shikotsumyaku, you do the thousands years of death then have a bone come out you're finger. The bone completely goes through the butt hole and out the genital area it is an instant win.

26. Euraj

Shadow Clone Jutsu x2 and Shadow Imitation Jutsu to capture the opponent. Then Self-Destruction Clone Jutstu. Of course have the clones stand in front and behind the opponent and stare at them for a few seconds to scare the sh*t out of em, and then, BANG, BLAM, BOOM. K.O!

27. neoalpha

Hmm, sounds familiar to me. Do yo suppose that Naruto should also wear Hamas/(some crazy fundamentalist) colors too? Jihad Naruto (c)

28. Yamato (Inactive)

Kyuubi + Kage Bunshin Bakuhatsu to form Tajyuu Kage Bunshin Bakhatsu. Nuke the battlefield much?

30. Futagokage

Haku's Bloodline + Lee Speed: Now you will turn into a purcupine in 1/4 the time.

Sakura's Chakra control + Sakura's Strenght + Lee Strong fist: A expert taijutsu with superhuman strenght.

Sakura's Chakra control + Sakura's Strenght + Lee Drunken fist: Siimilar t above, only more funny and unpredictable.

Edit: Used Lee speed because I feel he was a fast example (at least more than Haku), the idea is getting Haku GK ability with someone superhumanly fast, Thank to the Pink Ninja for the note.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006