1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Making a manga?

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by Vile.47, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Vile.47

Ok, I'm usually bored and all so I always find something fun to do like creating websites or something. But this time I want something that can interest me for a long time, making a manga!!

Of course I'm not going to have it published in Shounen Jump or anything....I just want to create a manga and display it on the forums or my friends. Anyway does anyone have any websites on manga drawing or manga making?

I have the main characters planned somehow...or partly. The synopsis I kinda want is have a main character, using another main character as a weapon. Something like Rockman EXE, Hikari no Gash Bell or the new manga Soul Eater. Any ideas will be welcomed!! You'll be repped even if your ideas sux.

note: mods, plz dun remove this, you can move it to another forums though. please pm me where you have moved it so that I don't have to look for it.

Tags:
  2. Baka-san

Here's what I use.

? Source: FF7AC Reunion

Link removed

Some good links:

Hope that helps. :)

3. Dimezanime88

well, in case you want to get an idea of people who have already started making their own mangas [junior], try out ? Source: FF7AC Reunion

4. Vile.47

Cool!! Thanks guys~

5. Sharingan_Eye_Itachi

i know this is off topic, but how do i make my own thread?

6. Shiron

First, you go to the part of the forum you want to create your thread in. Then, click on the button that looks like this:

7. Vile.47

Er, does anyone knows where to get manga paper?(10x15 like Naruto and Bleach)Tones? Paper trimmers and pen inks? And do anyone of you know what the mangakas color the volume covers or color pages with? Prismacolors or something else?

EDIT: I have actually planned the manga abit...the title's TAG, set in our world, where 2 thief friends wanted to steal an item of power kept gaurded by a secret organization, 'Sephiroth'. In this world there are weapons with people's soul sealed inside called Kaitems. People who can use them are called Kaists. Well, the names might change though. So what do you all think about it?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2005
  8. Dimezanime88

10x15? For real? I never knew that. And Prismacolors? I always thought it was computer colored.:p And ur manga sounds cool.:) Make sure to post it on the forums I gave ya if u like.

9. ydraliskos

since you re making a manga, please make it original :) Originality is one thing you can have going for you even without any experience, and it counts for so much.

10. Jef88

i'm making a manga
    i'm sorry cant help with the paper and tone cause i allso dunno where to find it
    (i posted some of my character in the artthreads :amuse)

11. Yondy

Yo jef, ur making ur own manga! :D can u show me it sometime? :)

12. Vegito1471

I'm also making a manga and I am done the first chapter but I need to finalize it. The funny thing is that everything is planned but I can't come up with a title for it.

13. kaizuki

that's so cool that you're starting to make a manga. i've been working on mine for a few years now, so maybe we could give a preview of our manga to each other.