1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Making A Naruto Fan Game, Open World RPG

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Yumioftheleafvillage, May 14, 2018.

1. Yumioftheleafvillage Extraordinary Ninja

I dunno if I got this in the right category, but I'll move it if need be.

Well I've been waiting for a Naruto game to have character creation for years, and what we got is a Boruto game. Nah sorry, I'd rather play as the Naruto generation I grew up with. So I'm thinking of making a game like Path Of The Ninja on RPG Maker VX but this time your character is added.

It would be a AU where you are part of the world, making friends, and becoming strong.
    Though I do worry about copyright and all that, but it would be a non profit game so would they be angry?

So uh...would anyone be interested in it?

2. awaheeb New Member

yea bro that would be an awesome game, but how would you do that alone? and more details about the game, third person?size of the map? jutsus?

3. Catamount Wreak havoc

Sokovia
    Are you sure you don't to start from forums role-play to get really good in creating the world and the quests and then bring the idea to some indie or lesser size company?