1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Tutorial making ur own aim buddy icon

Discussion in 'Art 101' started by kyubinaruto75, Feb 12, 2005.

1. kyubinaruto75 Level 99 Monk

program used: image ready
    time to make : maximum was about 5-10 minutes

Finished result

explanation of where things are of wat we will be using in creating aim buddy icon :

1-first open image ready and create a new document 50 x 50 pixels

2- then take the paint bucket( with any color u want selected i used black) and fill ur first layer with this color

3- then take the text tool and on a new layer just add wat text u want to it

4- now make sure the eye is open b/c for the first layer u want the first part of ur text to be seen

5- now duplicate ur animation frame

6- on this frame hide ur first text layer by clicking the eye

7- then use the text tool again and write watever u want

8- u can repeat this as many times as u want for as much text as u have

9- once ur done with ur text u can adjust the frame speed now

10- once u have u can click the play button u no the triangle looking button under where u adjusted the frame speed?

11- if u like it go to file>save optimized as> and then choose .gif. it shud be small enough to put it onto aim. mine was only 1 kb so as long as u dont overstuff it with text .. or images u shud be fine

feel free to IM me if ur stuck

Tags:
  2. ichbinjens Banned

Making AIM icons is also easily done by using this site. You can upload any Naruto pictures and make the icons animated.