• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Manchester United F.C. #13

PoinT_BlanK

Wise as a Vulcan
Yeah man, Woodward and Glazers and them man are the reason we can’t string passes together, have no patterns of play or movement and rely purely on VAR. Phil Jones sure held us back today.

Imagine thinking our team today isn’t good enough to beat WBA and it’s a strength in depth issue.

Is it crack cocaine?

:dafuq

Skaddix

he was just an example of the dead beyond deadwood we still have at the club and should have been offloaded like a lifetime ago but still at the club.

Cause he is overpaid aint no one taking that contract.

We played like shit and this is the second time Bruno has been bailed out by getting to retake a pen.

Fucking disgraceful

PoinT_BlanK

Wise as a Vulcan
Guy’s juj is so strong United just had a concussion inducing performance but brehs in the forums are talking about Phil Jones. A guy that wasn’t even in the match day squad. How can I defeat a man like this? :gglife

I’m going to be scarred for life. PTSD all up in my lungs. Nothing but war flashbacks

Skaddix

@Kickz Why are u even here we above you in the table and we are shit. What is your excuse no one thinks Ole is great manager but Pep is suppose to be a genius? And yet ur Bald Fraud is behind Ole a Championship level manager.

Top Bottom