1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

Manga/Anime Tier List.

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Id, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Id The Demon of Elru

To help promote FBL (Fantasy Battle League) I am placing a general Tier list for Manga/Anime list. I will need your assistance in placing certain character.. Out of the recent tier list I have placed this one would be the hardest (and maybe the longest to follow)

True Gods- this is for the character that can do whatever he wants and cannot be challenged by any other. His powers is close to destroy galaxies or manipulate at his will

God-Like- Has an extremely high power and can destroy a planets. He can also survive out of in outer space.

Super High Tier - has the power to take out a from a good chunk of planet to bring down the planet.

High. High invulnerability, high power, high speed. Devastating technique can take down a mountain at ease.

Mid tier- can take down power to take down a city block at max.

Low Tier - can take down various human worriers. Has special techniques.

__________________________________________________________________________________

True God (Super Cosmic) - Dark Schnider - Bastard! /or/ 5 God Hands - Berserk

God like - (Cosmic) - Vegito, SS4 Gogeta, Super Boo (DBZ & DB GT)- Akira /or/ Alucard - (Hellsing), Skull Knight -(Berserk), -

Super High Tier. (border line Cosmic) - Tetsuo -(Akira),
    Vegata - (DBZ), Kenshiro - (FoNS) /or/ Legato - (Trigun),

High Tier- 12 gold Saint from (Saint Seiya), Vash The Stampede - (Trigun ) Kamui Shirou - (X TV),

Mid Tier- 13 captinas -(Bleach), Luffy D. Monkey - (OP)Gutts - (Berserk)

Low Tier- Jounin rank -(Naruto), Himura Kenshin - (RK), Jubei - (NS)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Valdens !

god like:
    super high teir:smoker

3. Id The Demon of Elru

Any incarnaitions of Smoker prime/prime smoker has bien Officially banned from all FBL related torments, discussion, Tier placement threads/post.

4. Bullet Active Member

5. Lucifer Banned

-------------------------------------
    True God - Dark Schnider - Bastard! /or/ 5 God Hands - Berserk

God like - Tetsuo - Akira /or/ Alucard - Hellsing /or/ Skull Knight -
    Berserk

Super High Tier - Vegata - DBZ /or/ Kenshiro - FoNS /or/ Legato - Trigun

High Tier - Vash The Stampede - Trigun /or/ Kamui Shirou - X TV

Mid Tier - Luffy D. Monkey - OP /or/ Gutts - Berserk

Low Tier - Himura Kenshin - RK /or/ Jubei - NS

0 Tier - Magikarp - Pokemon

6. Id The Demon of Elru

Alright, changes and updates have bien made.

7. Sever Member

You guys should put atleast couple characters from Blade of the Immortal. They could take out most of the low tier and prolly some high tier

8. Insipidipity Ignostic Buddhist

1. Saint Seiya
    2. Dragon Ball and YuYuHakusho
    3. Top Tier Digimon
    4. Bleach
    5. One Piece
    6. Hunter X Hunter
    7. Legendary Pokemon
    8. Full Metal Alchemist
    9. Naruto

Fill in the rest as you see fit.

9. Id The Demon of Elru

Comming up with a tier for general anime/manga is going to be vary difficult.

10. Code Zoamelgustar

I would put One Piece and Hunter x Hunter above Bleach. On average, I'd put those series at Mid Tier. Though tthere are characters vastly stronger than you usually see in both series (OP and HxH main characters are much weaker than the stronger ones in the world, while in Bleach we do see the stongest quite often quite often, so easier to tell the peak compared to the other series), though they're much stronger than Mid Tier, but maybe not High Tier.

11. Death Fog Spit Your Game

We havent seen much from the stronger people of the OP and HxH world though. Some of them has yet to reveal their powers, while others already had but were never serious in their fights.

Although given the kind of hype this guys were given by their authors and considering how ridiculously strong the Main Characters are, I do think its very possible that they could be High Tier.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  12. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

If you truely want a fair league, use the same guild for tiers. No point saying a marvel Super Tier has to be a planet killer but a Anime character only has to be able to attack a Chunk of it.

I'm pretty sure Dark Schnider isn't super cosmic level
    Compairing him to Etenity or Infinity is just...I'd put him mid cosmic, i'm pretty sure people like Beyonder could also have there way with him and no issues

Also Tetsuo, he barely destoryed 1 city, his powers are less than Cables (alot less)

i'd put the Saint Seiya Gold Saints in Super high, maybe orderline cosmic.
    People overrate Luffy too, I'd say hes High Low tier, only people in OP who qualify for Medium are the Logia fruits.

Alucard I'd put him in High tier, while he might be tough to kill, alot of the Super high tier people could just unmake him or remove him from history/Mide blow him.

The Highest DBZ toons should also be in Super high, Super Boo might have been strong etc and an absorber, but against a Cosmic hes nothing really.

13. Code Zoamelgustar

"Can take down a city block at max" is Mid Tier, and "Take down a few human a warriors" is low tier... Luffy took down 500 soldiers in a very short amount of time... 100 in 1 simple attack... that is without exerting any effort whatsoever. For the city block thing, well he pushed two giant houses out of the way, destroying the area. He also took down a few towers and giant buildings quite easily... (consider how many layers he sent Crocodile through also... he also blasted him up to the clouds through numerous and thick layers of stone. Only people that qualify for Medium are the logia fruits? First of all, there are stronger non-Fruit users than logia fruit users. Eneru was ready to wipe out an entire country in an attack... and was doing so... I also believe it was said that he wiped out his homeland with his power, that's deifnitley more than a mere "city block at max." Who knows how much portion of the ocean Aokiji froze with a simple move.

Whenever Gon and Killua are praised, it isn't usually for their strength, rather potential. We haven't seen the strongest hunters actually fight, at least with someone of strong caliber and they're not simply playing around with them with a few exceptions.

14. Raistlin-sama Have you been naughty or nice?

Lord of nightmares is a true god... She can basically do anything if she wants to.

15. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Shouldn't put Luffy in the game group as people like Prof X and Magento :(

Eneru had a logia fruit too? :p

16. hjkou Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Portugal
    shouldnt "true god" classify the actual gods themselves.. as in "god" rather than just super super high tier?

17. Id The Demon of Elru

Well If they Luffy ends up being a mid tier and someone choses him to go up against Magneto thats thier problem.:blink

18. Death Fog Spit Your Game

I dont know if punching someone to another country is just all about potential, or ripping someone's head off especially an ant so easily or beating 1000+ people in what is most likely less than 30 minutes is all about just potential.

I didnt see Reiza and Biske praise Killua for his potential in the dodgeball match. They praised him for what he has done and even labeled it as the "Instincts of a Genius made up for his lack of experience". Even Biske herself admitted that she didnt achieve that kind of talent until around 20 years old. Morau, a top professional Hunter and handpicked by President Netero himself to accompany him to NGL, was sweating bullets when he saw Gon's Jajanken who was about to punch him with it. I dont know if thats just potential.

I mean the very fact that Netero considers them fit to go to NGL with them is more of a testimony to their strength than anything else. Look at what Gon and Killua did to the ants. If were talking about at the beginning of the series up to the Ryodan arc, then yes, they were mostly praised for their potential. But from the latest stages of the GI arc up to the current chapters, their strength already plays a very big factor in it.

19. blues Member

Couldn't Miroku own all of these guys? A black hole can suck up anything, even light.

Flame of Recca and Shaman King
    Samurai Deeper Kyo
    Getbackers
    Ranma 1/2
    X/1999

20. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Dark Schneider maybe but the Berserk beings shouldn't be considered in this level, they don't have that kind of power

Still Akira shouldn't be counted here

You are not serious? Legato, Kenshiro, Tetsuo and you forgotten hell of characters to mention wait you mentioned some who are stronger than the above but you classified them in the high tier

:D

Gutts :D :D :D :D don't let someone you like to be on this level

Ha ha ha ha

Let me tell you this, there is no need for someone who can destroy planet to be stronger than who couldn't! there are characters who didn't destroy a planet and still can own any other! ok here is what should be:

As far as I know:

Lord Of Nightmare (Slayers)
    Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
    Adam (Angel Sanctuary)

Dark Schneider (Bastard)
    Tsunami (Twilight Of The Dark Master)
    Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Apollo, Abel, Lucifer (Saint Seiya)
    Demitri (NightWarriors/Darkstalkers) (After Absorbing Pyron's Powers)
    Pyron (NightWarriors/Darkstalkers)
    Lucifer (Angel Sanctuary)

>>> They are not Cosmic but they should be listed here

Strong of Dragon Ball Z's characters can be listed here
    Bronze Saints (Saint Seiya)
    Thanatos & Hypnos (Saint Seiya)
    Titans (Saint Seiya)
    Gold Saints (Saint Seiya) even though they don't destroy planets)
    Orochi (King Of Fighters)
    Kars (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure) <<< The only thing he can't do is to live in outer space
    Alucard (Hellsing)
    Enel, Aoki (One Piece)
    3 leaders of Specters (Saint Seiya)
    Darkness (Shadow Skill)

Luffy, Zoro, Crocodile (One Piece)
    Raizen, Yomi, Mukoro, Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
    Donovan (NightWarriors/Darkstalkers)
    Bleach's Captains
    Demon Eyes Kyo, Kyoshiro, Crimson King (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
    Kenshiro, Raoh and others (Fist Of The North Star)
    Jotaro, Dio...etc (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)
    Akuma (Street Fighter)
    Many of One Piece Characters are here
    God Hand (Berserk)
    Legendary Saints (Saint Seiya)
    Siegfried (Saint Seiya)
    Taishiour's Group (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
    Kazuma, Ryuuhou (Scryed)
    Scarface, Dias, Kain, Elle Ragu, Gau Ban (Shadow Skill)

Mido Ban, Dr. Jackal, Ginji, Kagami (Get Backers)
    Yukimura, Shindara, Sasuke, Hotaru, Shin-Rei, Akira, Bontenmaru, Nobunaga (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
    Hokages, Orochimaru, Jiraya, Tsunade, Naruto (Kyuubi's powers) from (Naruto)
    God's Warriors, Poeidon's Marines, Silver Saints (Saint Seiya)

Bronze Saints (Saint Seiya)
    Gutts (Berserk)
    Kenshin, Saito, Hiko...etc (Kenshin)
    Many of Naruto's characters should be here

21. konflikti Mammoth self control

Gutts definately can't be lower than the Get Backers crew. I would argue that he could take down Ginji even when he is Lightning Emperor or whatever.

God Hands at same tier as Luffy and crew? What the hell?

No no no. =)

22. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

So Basicly you've put him in a group where no one is going to pick him and if you did pick him he'd be totaly out classed by whoever you send him against.
    If you put him in low tier however, he'd have good fights against people like deadpool,beast etc.

I hate to say this but most of the people you guys are putting in Super or Cosmic shouldn't be that high.
    Akira is nothing compaired to the rest of the marvel/DC super tiers, not even compairable to high tiers (according to the rules...he failed to take out a whole city...that makes him a Medium tier)
    Tetsuo can fly, has average matter control abilitys, hes no more than medium tier (Yes it was cool when he destroyed that Satalite..he couldn't destroy a country or Planet could he?)

Luffy and Zoro @ high tier lol.

23. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

I can tell you didn't see Get Backers crew till the end, but for sure Mido Ban. Jackal are faster than Gutts and if they unleashed their true powers I think they can be stronger than Gutts

What's wrong with that, when I put Luffy and crew on the High Tier it doesn't mean nobody on that tier can go above that, it's not like what you and Bubble think, I mean the characters which were classified under the High Tier can't go beyond that point! For example Jotaro would be able to destroy Akuma (You know what I mean by DESTROY) :D

But the God Hands are not in level beyond that, they are not like Orochi who can end all life-forms on earth as it was stated and can only be killed by three sacred weapons :) They are not even close to Kars unless I am missing the latest chapters of Berserk

Why are you laughing ^_^

Zoro really should be on that level, his sword cuts through anything :D and he was able to stay alive even after getting hit by Enel's Lightnings, keep in mind Enel's lightning is stronger than the Thunder Emperor Ginji

But as I said before if he is in that level it doesn't mean there are characters not stronger than him, actually Mihawk is stronger but I've put some popular names and I did this according to ID's post

24. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

True=Lord of Nightmares. She created the universe. Summoning some of her powers can potentially destroy it as well.
    Godlike=Frieza...yeah he's pretty much a nobody now, but he fits the requirements and is my favorite DBZ badguy...he was so....evil.

Super High Tier=Hmmmm Xellos from Slayers: He's just so cool and powerful, but if he were to battle a god he'd get crushed but I think he could decimate a good part of a planet with his skills of being a Mazoku.
    High=hmmmmm Inuyasha maybe?
    Mid tier-Uhhhhh Baki's pops from Grappler baki. He took on a whole army. Maybe Happosai from ranma 1/2
    Low tier-Ippo from Hajime no Ippo?
    Ranma saotome, Ryoga Hibiki

25. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Could they destroy a country (i believe thats the requirement)
    Can any of them hold there own against Doom, Hulk, Gold Saints, Cable, Alucard, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Flash, Hal Jordan.

Zoro might be fast but i'm sure he can't move at the speed of light :p

26. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Well I think the author didn't count a comic characters (Only anime and manga)

But if you noticed I've put Gold Saints, Alucard on a higher level ;) please go back and check!

I've wrote before that there is no need for planet destroyer to defeat a planet destroyer, if the author classifiy them by only whose destruction power more than yeah they shouldn't be counted :)

27. konflikti Mammoth self control

You are arguing against yourself. Please decide.

Either you fit people with similar power-levels in the same tiers or not. Guts is at least on the same power-lever as the stronger Get Backers crew.

I also doubt that Eneru and Aokiji should be tier higher than God Hands. The reverse rather. They can't kill every life-forms on the earth anymore than God hands can(which we don't even know).

28. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

If your intending to make a list for the FBL then they must follow all the rules.
    Your list followed your own rule set (that doesn't really matter i guess) and will not be used so i guess you can put luffy and Zoro up with the Gods if you like :)

29. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

You know I have double personality that's why my name is Gemini Saga :laugh

But it seems you didn't understand what I meant, in any level there will be characters stronger than the others, even though they are in the same level? take for example the Gold Saints, Shaka is for sure stronger than Aphrodite!

As for the God Hands, they are strong but never were able to kill every life-forms if they are then why not get rid of Gutts and finish the whole story ok even if it's a plot device why they are appearing and disappearing from time to another?

as for Gutts he is with his Berserker's cloth he is strong, but Mido ban was fast enough to defeat someone who can read your minds for 5 seconds and who have a high speed. The force of his hand is 200 KG thats when he was kid, he was able to give some great hits to Dr. Jackal even though the latter was able to move at speed waaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than an eye can see!

About Enel, you mean Gutts can withstand something like 200 Million Volt :laugh c'mon give me a break, Gutts can't move well or sometimes lose his powers to some mortal injuries? Aoki was able to freeze the sea for 1 week and that was something to him (PIECE OF CAKE) I doubt if the God Hands can do the same, if they have these kind of powers they wouldn't need group of them to defeat Kashan's army (I don't remember the name correctly)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2005
  30. konflikti Mammoth self control

Of course. But the differences in strenght are at some places too big.

I don't remember anything stating that his grip had got any stronger. I doubt he could crush Gutts with his armor on with it. Gutts fought enemy that moved faster than the speed of sound and flied, and still managed to get hits in, even if barely. Get Backers crew can't withstand hits from his Dragon Slayer.

I was never arguing that Gutts should be in the same tier with Eneru or Aokiji. I was arguing that they can't kill every living being on the planet anymore than God-hands can. Thus, they are placed too high.