• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Manga-Style Art Commissions

Sierra117

Heretic
I'm opening up commission spots. If you're interested, and any OCs or characters you wish for me to draw, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner. PM me for contact info and details.

RemChu

🙌💎Gem collector 💎🙌
only a few commissions. I try not to take requests. Money’s tight
What's your main occupation at the moment?

What platforms do you advertise on, do you advertise on other naruto fan related sites / forums?

Really good work, wishing you the best man. :handshake

I kind of like it better than Kishi's early stuff in a way. Not as busy backgrounds but the characters and poses are great. Nice hatching too.

Sierra117

Heretic
What's your main occupation at the moment?

What platforms do you advertise on, do you advertise on other naruto fan related sites / forums?

Really good work, wishing you the best man. :handshake

I kind of like it better than Kishi's early stuff in a way. Not as busy backgrounds but the characters and poses are great. Nice hatching too.

thank you. I am on like 1 other forum that used to be a Naruto forum, but it gets low traffic in the art section. I have a few social media’s (insta, Twitter, tumblr, deviantart, Reddit, pixiv) but all are pretty lower follower count (no more than 200 on any). I’ve seen that Reddit has the best traffic to my stuff, second to that is tumblr. I think tumblr has a pretty good algorithm when it comes to people seeing your stuff, even if it’s old. What’s helped me a little is that some of my old art shows up in “Naruto manga” and “Naruto manga art” in google images, and links to Reddit and tumblr. But other than that, I may not be going about self advertising the right way. I just would hate to seem like a pest and spam. But I’ve been considering some kinds of desperate measures, because I’d love to do this as a part time job (full time would be a dream come true lol) Until then I’m just working retail or other full time positions.

I will do backgrounds in more art in the future. But I also like simple backgrounds

Bob74h

The Supreme King
I'm opening up commission spots. If you're interested, and any OCs or characters you wish for me to draw, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner. PM me for contact info and details.

Does manda 2 count under the furry category?

Top Bottom