1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Marvel VS Dc

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Sasuke_Power, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

why dont they create this game? it would be awesome? am i not correct

Tags:
  2. CrazyMoronX Old Man

It would be, but there would be too much controversy. Kinda like that Marvel vs DC comic crossover. It was a popularity contest, really.

That said, I would love to play it, if it's anything like say the 2 X-Men Action/RPGs.

3. HaremWarrior Secret Ero Ninjistu

I would have loved a Marvel vs DC game. Kinda like Marvel vs Capcom. I heard a rumor that there was a game but to my sadness it was not true :(

4. Duy Nguyen Turtlin'

They were planning on making this game a long time ago, but it turned out they just made Marvel Nemesis instead, so there it is.

5. CrazyMoronX Old Man

A fighter with these two wouldn't be all that great. Personally, everytime I play Marvel vs Capcom 1 or 2, I get pissed off. Because the Marvel characters such as Hulk and Juggernaut actually lose to people they have no business losing to. And are usually terribly slow, when in fact, they aren't really that slow at all, especially Hulk.

6. Knight of Fate ☢CAUTION☢

I would love to see Marvel vs Shounen Jump. :oh

7. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

hmm, i imagine you dont know about unlimited air combos move do you? u know the one where u hit someone so many times that u pick them up and keep trying to continue the combo to get a whole lot of hits (usually i only can do a 20 hit combo, NOT cheating and using a super right after that to give me a rediculous 101 hit combo. I used to hate when ppl picked Iron man, BB hood and Cyclops together. the ultimate cheese team if you want to do a lot of damage to someone even when there blocking with a super)

u can use the hulk and juggernaut to do these combos (and yes its easier to do with them because their slower) repeatedly cause its so easy and actually win doing the same combo becasue there so big that u cant creep over them.

8. Nice Gai Black Kamina

I always wished for this. Man the copyright problems will be Galore. Oh yeah I can dominate in Marvel vs Capcom 2 with Hulk.

9. Duy Nguyen Turtlin'

@Sasuke and Gai: Hulk is worthless, and so is the majority of the cast on both MvCs. It was just how the system was made, and bad testing that it made certain characters VERY dominant to the point where the game is limited to certain characters.

At top level play in MvC1, there are only about 5 characters, and those 5 are Strider, Wolverine, Red Venom, War Machine and Gold War Machine. Spider-Man can sometimes stand a chance against those 5, but the rest of the cast will lay around like a pile of shit against the top 5. Damn when I think about it, MvC1 has got to be the most borken Capcom game of all time.

Now for MvC2, there are only a handful of characters out of the huge cast. The top 4 will pretty much beat all of them though; Sentinel, Storm, Magneto, and Cable. Refer to the older MvC2 threads and you can see some of the other "decent" characters that can compete and the characters I like to call "the top tier's bitches" that assist them to kick ass.

Back to the topic, if this game would go on, and considering how any company outside of Capcom, SNK, Namco, Sammy and Sega can't make a good fighting game if their life depended on it, Batman would be god tier.

10. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Duy Nguyen- Magneto and Sentinal are prob the most cheapest characters in any game to date.

11. Duy Nguyen Turtlin'

^In behalf of the fighting game community...we love cheap.

12. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Its great isnt it.

13. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

lol. CHEAP is awesome. We want more cheap!!. hmm, i dont know why but i tend to kick evryones @ss with jill?? shes fuckin worthless but i guess i just do. I Cheese with cable XP. people hate the f**kin gun and then sky uppercut combo. XP. Magneto awesome. storm is just super fast.
    And one besides jill i kick as with is wolverine. his moves are repetitive though. OH yeah that fucking pink octopus thing i think asuma-gorath?? thats it? HEs GAY!