1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to vote for " The 2017 Ohara Awards "✍

❆ Click here to know more ❆
    Dismiss Notice
  7. "Check out the latest edition of the NF Newsletter."

Click here .
    Dismiss Notice
  8. !(☆`ω゚) The New Year comes with a battle, come and join the first ever Naruto Forums Post Rush:

~New Year Post Rush~
    Dismiss Notice
  9. You ever wanted to feel the rush of watching some totally whacky anime but missed it? A once-in-a-lifetime event? Now's your chance to participate in it, grab some popcorns and :

Join the NF Community Watchalong: Kill La Kill event ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Come be part of another forum event:

❣ Mafia section is hosting " The 2017 Mafia Awards " and is calling the community to become part of the event.

Click here to know more
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC) - Part 3

Discussion in 'Comic Book Theatre' started by Reznor, Mar 11, 2016.

1. ~VK~ The King

#SixSeasonsAndanAvengersCameo

2. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

Never thought I would be happy if this show got another season, when it first started :lmao

3. The World KATTA

i actually think the constant threat of cancellation makes the show better if that make sense. it stops them from becoming too lazy. just look at CW, practically any show there that makes it past a second season is guaranteed a fuckton of seasons for some reason and that's also when they start sucking and the writers become lazy.

5. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish Moderator

This season is on roll.
    And also another episode with bloodbath. Throat cuts, projectiles making holes in people and literal backstabbing followed by front stabbing seems like common occurrence in this season. I am not complaining of course. This is the fight for survival. Blood has to spill.
    Best thing this episode did is flesh out Kasius and Sinara's characters. Kasius is no longer just a cunning jerk anymore . He is even worse. I am gonna love to hate him. Sinara is also no longer just Kasius's muscle anymore. She is kind of like a partner, an equal to him.
    Apparently she is a low born(whatever that means) .
    My favourite character in this episode was Enoch though. His deadpan and logical comments to May were hilarious .Speaking of May, she found that little oracle girl who is an old lady now. She can properly talk now so I expect lot of answers in next episode . We will see if Daisy is actual destroyer of world or not.
    Overall great episode.
    PS.: I am so glad that this season is break free. That is one thing Inhumans did right because current story line is very fast paced. A break would have killed the momentum . So I hope there is another season of Inhumans, hopefully with more competent director. :cat

7. The World KATTA

first they say its 90 years after Earth's destruction then they said Fitz only spent 74 years in hibernation??

I guess they changed it :thunk

8. RAGING BONER Rape Culture Enthusiast

she can play with my balls anytime

9. The World KATTA

Did you know she is played by Julie Mao from The Expanse?

she's a hot skinny ting

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. IchijiNijiSanji Well-Known Member

they didn't say it was 90 years in the future but that the bunker is 90 years old (could've been build earlier than when the earth exploded).
    They're in 2091.

11. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Oh shit, gravitonium! Graviton is on his way :mahnigga

12. PureWIN Mr. Prince

I can't believe they remembered Graviton :bury

13. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

14. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish Moderator

Clark Gregg teased the 100th episode. (Whichs airs in March 9)

polo ralph lauren

15. DemonDragonJ Moocher

I am severely behind in this season, but episode 6 was awesome. Grill will not be missed, but Tess's death was very tragic and pointless. Ben's death was also very unfortunate, since his ability would have been very useful; I have noticed that this series seems to kill off any inhumans whose abilities would be too powerful; first Reina, then Gordon, and now Ben.

How, exactly, did Kasius know that Ben had lied to him? I do not recall that being explained.

Flint's powers are quite awesome, and I expect that they shall prove to be very useful as the season progresses.

Without a doubt, the star of the episode was Fitz, with how he gained Kasius's favor and executed his plan to rescue the others. He has become a major badass, and I really like that.

Faulnak, Kasius's brother, was very similar to Kasius, and I expect that the tension between them will factor into the story as this season progresses.

I was worried that Kasius would be killed anticlimactically during the escape, but I was glad that her survived, as he is the main antagonist of this season, thus far, although there now seems to be much tension between him and Sinara, so I feel that that may be important as the season progresses, as well.

16. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish Moderator

Not using it on Valentine