1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

[MCU] Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (ABC)

Discussion in 'Comic Book Theatre' started by Reznor, Mar 11, 2016.

1. ~VK~ The King

France, England
    :bury :bury :bury

#SixSeasonsAndanAvengersCameo

2. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

Never thought I would be happy if this show got another season, when it first started :lmao

3. The World KATTA

France, England
    i actually think the constant threat of cancellation makes the show better if that make sense. it stops them from becoming too lazy. just look at CW, practically any show there that makes it past a second season is guaranteed a fuckton of seasons for some reason and that's also when they start sucking and the writers become lazy.

5. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish Moderator

Peru
  6. Amol Chief of Wisdom

This season is on roll.
    And also another episode with bloodbath. Throat cuts, projectiles making holes in people and literal backstabbing followed by front stabbing seems like common occurrence in this season. I am not complaining of course. This is the fight for survival. Blood has to spill.
    Best thing this episode did is flesh out Kasius and Sinara's characters. Kasius is no longer just a cunning jerk anymore . He is even worse. I am gonna love to hate him. Sinara is also no longer just Kasius's muscle anymore. She is kind of like a partner, an equal to him.
    Apparently she is a low born(whatever that means) .
    My favourite character in this episode was Enoch though. His deadpan and logical comments to May were hilarious .Speaking of May, she found that little oracle girl who is an old lady now. She can properly talk now so I expect lot of answers in next episode . We will see if Daisy is actual destroyer of world or not.
    Overall great episode.
    PS.: I am so glad that this season is break free. That is one thing Inhumans did right because current story line is very fast paced. A break would have killed the momentum . So I hope there is another season of Inhumans, hopefully with more competent director. :cat

7. The World KATTA

first they say its 90 years after Earth's destruction then they said Fitz only spent 74 years in hibernation??

I guess they changed it :thunk

8. RAGING BONER Rape Culture Enthusiast

she can play with my balls anytime

9. The World KATTA

Did you know she is played by Julie Mao from The Expanse?

she's a hot skinny ting

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. IchijiNijiSanji Well-Known Member

they didn't say it was 90 years in the future but that the bunker is 90 years old (could've been build earlier than when the earth exploded).
    They're in 2091.

11. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Oh shit, gravitonium! Graviton is on his way :mahnigga

12. PureWIN Mr. Prince

I can't believe they remembered Graviton :bury

13. Sherlōck High Functioning Sociopath

Spain, Argentina

14. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish Moderator

Peru

Clark Gregg teased the 100th episode. (Whichs airs in March 9)

polo ralph lauren

15. DemonDragonJ Cowboy from Hell

I am severely behind in this season, but episode 6 was awesome. Grill will not be missed, but Tess's death was very tragic and pointless. Ben's death was also very unfortunate, since his ability would have been very useful; I have noticed that this series seems to kill off any inhumans whose abilities would be too powerful; first Reina, then Gordon, and now Ben.

How, exactly, did Kasius know that Ben had lied to him? I do not recall that being explained.

Flint's powers are quite awesome, and I expect that they shall prove to be very useful as the season progresses.

Without a doubt, the star of the episode was Fitz, with how he gained Kasius's favor and executed his plan to rescue the others. He has become a major badass, and I really like that.

Faulnak, Kasius's brother, was very similar to Kasius, and I expect that the tension between them will factor into the story as this season progresses.

I was worried that Kasius would be killed anticlimactically during the escape, but I was glad that her survived, as he is the main antagonist of this season, thus far, although there now seems to be much tension between him and Sinara, so I feel that that may be important as the season progresses, as well.

16. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish Moderator

Peru
    5x10 summary.

Not using it on Valentine

17. IchijiNijiSanji Well-Known Member

The child actress playing robin really made me care for the character. That fear and sadness in her eyes. I teared up at the end of the episode.

18. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Daisy’s obviously being set up, it’ll be pretty stupid if she gets influenced in some way AGAIN.

19. Amol Chief of Wisdom

I feel like lot happened in this episode and yet nothing really happened.
    This was clearly a set up episode.
    So Let me get this straight :
    Agents who are currently in future will go back to present and prepare Earth to make sure things go exactly how Robin saw them happening.
    Basically it is a closed time loop. One thing happens because it was already planned to happened by people who had already experienced it happening.
    So does that mean Earth has to be destroyed?
    Fitz said what we all were thinking. Future can't be changed no matter how much you tried. They have already tried that in Season 3.
    Man time travel fucks with your brain.
    Anyway poor Robin. Got killed by man she saved until now. That traitorous son of bitch should be fed to roaches.
    Flint is gaining sudden plot importance. I guess as a Rockman he can find missing pieces of Monolith. Maybe whatever device FitzSimmons were examining amplifies Flint's power.
    Kasuis is in for world of pain now that Sinara isn't there to protect him. He has two pissed off Inhumans and rest of human population who are thirsting for his blood. Maybe he will abandon that space station and run off to Daddy. We do need to see him after all.
    Overall Agents of Shield keep delivering fantastic episodes.
    I wish I had a time machine to see the next episode. :catflip

20. ~VK~ The King

France, England
    great episode. may being all sweet and motherly gave me the feels. she's come far.

i doubt we're dealing with a closed time loop or anything like that. to me it seemed to look like a different timeline where they never time travelled.

also deke is totally fitzsimmons' grandchild.

21. Amol Chief of Wisdom

During one of Fitz’s tirades, he at the very least speculated that they had already tried to alter the past, perhaps countless times — and yet it always ends the same, with “everyone” dying.
    That seems like a closed time loop to me. :hmm

22. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

I was just thinking, what if Inhumans took place in the apocalyptic timeline? :maybe

23. IchijiNijiSanji Well-Known Member

Fitz said something to the effect of "Voss" trying to change time. Since Voss in the future seemed younger than Robin, and robin was pretty young in the past flashbacks, chances are they weren't talking about present day Voss and may have been talking about Voss trying to kill daisy to change time.
    Voss also didn't seem like a person who travelled to the future from his original past.
    Fitz also said Daisy saw the aftermath (implying personal experience, rather than second hand from robin)

It could very well be a closed time loop.

24. Eternal Dreamer The Bored Lolmaster

Was never a big fan of time traveling, it can be messy. That said, I am really curious to see what is the truth behind Daisy blowing up the planet. Btw, good episode.

25. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish Moderator

Peru
  26. Shiba D. Inu Will of the D.oge

good stuff as usual

my current headcanon is that Graviton busted the planet and not Daisy (or maybe their powers mixed up and amplified or some shit)

so the whole main cast in the past (starting from 2018) also all lived in the Lighthouse under Kree rule until they died of old age ? or they lived on the Zephyr ?

27. Sennin of Hardwork Tales to Astonish Moderator

Peru
  28. IchijiNijiSanji Well-Known Member

makes sense... may mentioned a gravity storm when they were trying to escape. Could be more foreshadowing. And there was also lots of mention of gravity storms on which the roaches rode.

Could also be what's keeping the planet kinda apart, but not allowing it to fully form despite the rocks being close enough to each other.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  29. BlazingInferno Forum Ninja

Well, I think I’m prepared for Mack’s death next week :wellshit

That’s what I’ve been thinking too.

30. IchijiNijiSanji Well-Known Member

I was right about a few things here :thunk