1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Massive Chakra Avatars/Bijuus, Perfect Susanoo, etc.. will go the way of the Ōzaru

Discussion in 'New Leaf' started by Reviewing Logic, May 14, 2018.

1. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

It should be the AGE of these MASSIVE CHAKRA MADE GOLIATHS.

REMEMBER when this was OP in DB?

Well it isn't anymore and the Massive Chakra Avatars and PS seem to also have the same fate.

How? It is basically multiplying what we know and also adding what we saw to people who are going to be clearly stronger then Naruto and Sasuke.

First:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You have abilities that absorb chakra from small scale to large scale.

Be it the rinnegan, to the new techs fresh out of Katasuke's oven, or even Toneri literally not ONCE but TWICE taking away nearly all of Naruto's chakra with his ability. The first time had Naruto knocked out for 3 days as Sakura tried to replenish him with her byakugou.

Size that UP and what do you get? Absorbing Chakra Avatars. (I believe Kaguya did that at least once to Sasuke's PS) If not then someone else theoretically will.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second:

You got chakra you got tons of it, you decide to use it to increase your overall power output and concentrate it to your fist.

See how Tsunade was able to damage a chakra Susanoo ribcage?

Now scale that and you get the ability to literally punch and kick your way through these big things.

This dude could literally likely do this.

Make it a full body strike and you have things like Naruto ripping himself through Kaguya's chakra fist to get to her directly.

Third:
    Scale up the Gentle Fist to Rikudo Otsutsuki levels with the byakugan finding those weakpoints and you basically shut down any chakra avatar or Susanoo. We've known the ability of the GF for some time.

Heck this is already showcased as so there isn't much to say.

Fourth:
    KKG or moves that literally break through, phase through or eat through chakra armour.

What is stopping any future threat or tech from doing this in the future? It already happened before.

Basically the so called pinnacle of chakra monstrosity is literally an over-sized target when you got beyond Naruto and Sasuke tier.

Hence why Naruto did not even THINK of using Bijuu mode against Kaguya but decided to use it against Sasuke.

Sasuke never had a choice since he needed to fly around.

There is even more things that can be done on a large scale to take down these chakra giants but regardless the point is obvious these big massive things are clunky and cumbersome

A waste of chakra that you can use for other things.

The best thing for these big avatars is using them as a gedo like vessal to channel more chakra in. Like Naruto using Kuruma's chakra avatar to gain natural energy or Sasuke using it as a device to channel in the Bijuu's chakra for INDRA's arrow.

Regardless Kaguya only seemed to use her fist and didn't go out of her way to summon her Bunny avatar.

I feel that future threats or people like Hagoromo or Hamura didn't have a use for it either.

Tags:
  2. Indra I can't stop eating

I really do hope we don't see any more chakra avatars. They honestly suck and I prefer mobile fights with loads of taijutsu, and epic ninjutsu spam.

Susano'o and Kyuubi's Chakra Avatar ruined fights for me.

3. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I think they will be scaled down due to literally every knew tech being introduced being the Achilles heel to it

meaning that instead of these massive things one would have to (like DBZ) again rely on CQC fighting to literally be the main thing again

even when it existed it was pretty much a battle of attrition till both players, Sasuke and Naruto collpased and went back to taijutsu

4. Ultrafragor Well-Known Member

Lol, when Kaguya blocked two tenketsu is Sasuke's arm and disabled his whole Susano'o. :catskully

His ass didn't know what to do

Anyway, yes. Megazords became redundant when Juubi jinchuriki were introduced.

First it was Juubito barehanded smashing though Sasuke's Susano'o ribcage, then Madara shitting out jutsu way bugger than RG Sasuke's PS, and lastly it was Kauya shutting down Sasuke's Susano'o whenever he tried to use it.

Momoshiki tried to make a Megazord and was instantly shut down.

When your opponent is stronger than you (all of the Otsutsuki so far have been stronger than Nardo or Sauce and have required teamwork to beat) then pulling out a giant avatar is just making a giant target for your opponent.

5. PureWIN Mr. Prince

I still cannot understand how Sasuke went from fighting Deidara and Itachi with a handful of Raiton jutsus, summonings, and basic genjutsu which resulted in Sasuke being so exhausted he couldn't activate his Sharingan for days...

...to him asspulling a giant chakra megazord that can shoot giant chakra arrows while he simultaneously uses all of the aforementioned techniques. Does MS come with a 500% chakra boost to bijuu levels?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. WorldsStrongest Umu

His recovery rate was amped by eating Orochimaru at the time

A) In response to the bold...Yes...Yes it does... ... ... ...

TLDR leveling up your eye magic amps your chakra

And

B) Sasuke eventually receives half of gods chakra...It would stand to reason his reserves would increase DRAMATICALLY as a result

7. PureWIN Mr. Prince

Well anyway, the point was the only reason he was up was thanks to Orochimaru being his personal chakra battery.

That's probably correct. I was under the impression that Karin's observations were regarding the fact the "temperature" of Sasuke's chakra was getting "colder" (in comparison to Naruto's "warm" chakra) to indicate his changing feelings. After all, chakra does reflect someone's emotions. But I guess that also included massive upgrades to his chakra capacity.

8. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

regardless it isn't about how much chakra you have

or even how big you can make your chakra into an inflated ego chakra monster that fights for you

all that is pointless when it is against people near or beyond Kaguya tier

Sasuke and Naruto need to realize that they are basically baby fish in a pond that think they are top dogs when they aren't

At least when Naruto fought against Kaguya he wasn't foolish enough to assume his chakra Bijuu could work, especially after it got an ass whooping not only by Juubi Obito but also blind sage Madara

if anything, the fact that we know there is a MAIN branch for the Otsutsuki I would expect them to be at least near Kaguya tier with some being beyond Kaguya, hence the fear Kaguya had even at her prime, for them

9. Sage light Well-Known Member

Kaguya could only break Susano'O because of her 80 Gods Attack. This attack is preserved/reserved for fighting Spiritual Gods like SusanOO. Juken cant destroy every chakra made substances, it can only destroy whatever has chakra points.

10. Mori Jin Active Member

11. Hyuga Prodigy Well-Known Member

80 God Vaccum Attack is one of the properties of the Hyuga clan technique. Jyuuken can shut down every chakra made substances depending on the chakra level potency you amasses. A regular Hyuga clan may not able to destroy high scale chakra capacity of Tailed beast or Susanoo V2 or V3 but with the Kage - Ootsutski tier ; you would still shut down chakra avatar with Jyuuken only because there is wide gulf power between the two.

12. Sword Sage Swordsman in Training

That's why I wished big avatars shouldn't be needed because size doesn't equal strength. I wished that Naruto had more taijutsu battles like him using SM vs Third Raikage it would've been an interesting taijutsu match using frog kata against lighting chakra mode.

I think it would've been interesting Naruto using chakra to enhance their physical strength and speed and show beastly taijutsu moves like how Naruto first used Kyuubi chakra.

13. Arles Celes The Psychologist

That wasn't the case with Juubito though. Sans Kyuusano, Naruto and Sasuke would have lost.

Momo also(especially in the manga) was too much to handle with his Golem and Naruto/Sasuke sans a chakra mecha of their own would be overpowered.

And does anyone believe that had Hashi or Madara lacked a chakra mecha then the other guy who did not lack it would actually lose?

RSM Naruto couldn't fight Rinnegan Sasuke's PS with just taijutsu or rasengans.

When the difference in power is huuuuge then it won't be just a mecha that will fail. Any jutsu from a far weaker guy will fail.

But when its not the mecha can turn the tables easily.

Though I admit that mecha fights ARE boring.

14. Reviewing Logic Peekaboo I see you! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I mean flight is also a major factor here

Naruto can fly unaided by his chakra monster mode

Sasuke on the other hand can only fly when doing PS

either he needs to learn how to fly without it, he needs to condense his PS to a armour body form akin to chakra mode for Naruto or he is just a big slow moving target

I mean Naruto might be able to imitate this with a future Otsutusuki

(He did somewhat with Toneri for a bit)
    but Sasuke can't and do you think a PS has any place in a fast battle in the air?

15. Gabe Murim Grand Master

I like the mecha fights but it would be good if they stop and we go away from them. I hope the seals don’t magically help the user create massive avatars. I don’t mind a summoning fight but that’s it.