1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Massmurder, Hidan style...

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Godeiche, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Godeiche The Great Sharincat

Here's a little something I came up with at work (working very hard, as you can see...*cough cough*)... Nothing big, though, just a fun little jutsu modification to prevent my brain from dying of inactivity...:huh

Hidan, with a little patience and practive, could probably come up with a devastating mass-murder/mass-sacrifice attack that, combined with teamwork (which is somewhat lacking so far with Kakuzu watching his pal getting hacked up by Konoha nins), could take out dozens of opponents at a time.

All he would need would be three things:

1-The ritual and powers he already has
    2-The ability to use needles ? la Haku
    3-The ability to use strings ? la Sasuke

Now attaching the needles to those strings is the first step. Then assuming KAkuzu is actually keeping the opponents busy, Hidan could then proceed to launching a throng of needles everywhere, catching blood from as many opponents as he'd hit (in a crowd, that would just be genocide!). Now pulling the needles towards him, licking the blood off of all of them (nice cocktail) and performing the ritual would be the logical flow of events aftre that, leading to a single sacrifice for multiple deaths. This could probably be achieved though good use of his scythe, too, but to a lesser extent, I think.

I know I haven't taken into consideration that Hidan wouldn't be left quiet for long, but still, if that'd be successful, nothing would stop those two...

Tags:
  2. uncle jafuncle sustenance proxy

We also have no idea whether Hidan can create the link with multiple people at once.

Also Kakuzu would never agree to it as he'd undoubtedly be hit by a needle and killed as well...

3. Astaroth ど~~ん!

He couldn't really be Akatsuki level if he could only kill one person at a time, now, could he? Either he'd have to drink a whole ton of blood (and while he was cleaning off his needles or scythe like a cat, his enemies could obliterate him), or he has another ritual. Like, stabbing himself with the needles he had used to prick people.

4. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

Not necessarily. If not by mass murder or the ability to kill large quantities of people, it is more his unique power that allows him to kill any opponent (of which he gets their blood) that he wants. Meaning he has probably taken down some fairly formidable enemies in the past.

I like the idea of him showering a crowd with needles, returning to the blood sampling to him, but as uncle jafuncle stated, we're not certain of the extent of Hidan's ceremony technique. Then as he continued, there is also the Kakuzu hesitance factor.

Like I said though, it would be a pretty easy way to commit mass-murder if the jutsu were applicable and plausable enough.

5. RupertGriffin Member

1. Who says he can use his ability on multiple people?
    2. So he's going to string needles in bulk?
    3. So he's going to accurately pull loads of needles back through his mouth?
    4. Remember, it's Hidan. He seems a bit lazy, no?

6. Waffletime! Member

Interesting idea. And possibly very badass if animated. :wtf

7. elektroniks formerly mookville90

Hidan is a zombie, so he can do what he wants

8. Epizeuxis Success is overrated

Assuming that he can use his ability on more than one person at a time, he should probably just infiltrate the target area's blood bank, drink up, then have Kakuzu go ape shit on him.

Kakuzu gets to beat up Hidan. Hidan gets to kill everyone who he drank the blood of. It's a win-win.

9. AZIZ_FROST Member

if he can have many victims...why only choose asuma and did not get the others blood as well and if he did that his head will not be sliced off.......

for example:
    after licking asuma's blood.....he get blood from shikamaru and the others....after that he can thrust the stick in his legs and hurt the 4 of them....if he does that there will be no more "shadow bind" because shika is hurt....and then he will kill the 4 of them.....

but no....he didn't do that....so i think he can only have one victim....if he can take multiple victims he is not dumb to take just one....akatsuki people are not dumb....

and i think when they are in the temple.....he did the ceremony in the end only....he did it to the head monk...because i think he is skilled to kill the other monks and not use the ceremony...but the "head monk" has a large bounty so he is hard to deal with......thats when he used the ceremony....
    thats why i think he did not use the ceremony on all of the monks....and can have only one victim....

conclusion:
    he can only take one victim at a time.....=)

10. Sterling Archer Formerly @MasterHiko

Well he seems to be a weak fighter (in comparison) yet he is still Akatsuki right? Its just his technique is a bitch and can kill someone who is waaaaay stronger than him relatively easy.

11. atom on a Forums Break

Wait.. why would he do that when he could simply make his Sythe gigantic and just swing it around like a bat..

12. Spanish Hoffkage Lol. Kisame

Itachi hasn't show mass murder material and he's the strongest.

13. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

hidan already has the mass murder thingy how else do you think he could stand in a circle while fighting 12 elite ninjas at the same time even if kakuzu helped he didnt take all of them out

14. ZABUZA = GOD! Destroyer of worlds

That would be Pretty badass