1. The NF Anime Awards for 2017 are out! Go check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Master Roshi is abuser ?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by ChadtheGoat, Sep 13, 2018.

1. ChadtheGoat Active Member

Master Roshi is perverted ? its normal in Japan ?

Creepy Toei is ok Roshi rape.

Tags:
  2. MShadows Deathbat

Yes, creepy old perverts are an active problem people are dealing with in Japan.

• Ningen x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. [S-A-F] Femto my boy!

Off screen Roshi probably dragged Ranfan off into the bushes and went to town.

4. Djomla Student

Just a man who appreciates the finesse of a woman's body.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Lewd x 1
    • List
  5. Charmander Pure

Mexico
    He is creepy

6. WorldsStrongest Man of Miracles

Canada
    Western culture takes shit like fictional characters and the things they do or how they are written way too seriously...

Case in point, recently with the My Hero Academia manga, theres a character with a history of neglecting his children who recently got a character arc where he was trying to atone for that shit and fans went NUTS about it. Boycotting the manga, condemning the author, harassing him on social media and sending fucking death threats and everything...

Over a FICTIONAL character he took creative liberty with...Basically they all accused him of being an "Abuser apologist" or whatever and COMPLETELY missed what the character themselves was saying about their past. Basically said the author was actively condoning child abuse by focusing on said grey character...

Same with people who hate on perverted characters. In my mind, and id HOPE in the eyes of the majority of the reasonable fans, this is just a work of fiction. Its not to be taken seriously. And in the case of perverted characters...Its a gag scene...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. MShadows Deathbat

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  8. [S-A-F] Femto my boy!

So basically weebs that can't separate fiction from their empty ass lives and try to twist it into their own narrative they find appropriate?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Sequester Lacking in Luster

Honestly I don't even think the majority genuinely care, I believe they are just going through the motions of outrage at this point. As if a time were to happen where they weren't feeling offended, they'd feel nothing.

Often times they even cannibalize eachother with this ideology; I enjoy reading choose your own adventure stories, particularly through the Choice of Games app. The majority of the authors on there are very much in line with social justice. Yet they still get complaints about some minute thing spun to be offensive.

10. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

Tumblr is a recent phenomenon and should not be associated with the rest of the western fandom.

11. Former Obd Lurker. Well-Known Member

12. CaptainCommanderRenji Well-Known Member

Dragonball women should start a #metoo campaign and have him arrested by the Galactic Patrol. Would be an epic filler episode. In the end he would get away with it of course and SJW's would drown in their tears.

13. Gabe Murim Grand Master

Yeah he is a pervert. He is a gropper But accepted in the dragon ball world. They see it as a joke. The tien filler before the tournament he was bad in that and goku just laugh like it was nothing.

14. Luiz Well-Known Member

15. OLK Well-Known Member

Roshi would be a full on rapist if he tried that stuff on a scared girl

16. Plague Punches People in the Face

He does take it far sometimes, but I think if DB and DBZ were new and aired these days, Twitter and Tumblr would be exploding with SJW fury.

17. OLK Well-Known Member

No they wouldn't, not enough of them give a shit about anime

18. ChadtheGoat Active Member

Really rape abuse is creepy.

19. Plague Punches People in the Face

Voice actors have been caught changing dialogue in a few animes to push political agenda in the past. Gamergate was one of them, you can find it on Youtube, but that may be more about the voice actors than SJWs in general. I could see either.

20. OLK Well-Known Member

Lines being changed in dubs to push agendas has always been a thing, but what I'm saying is that there's never been a huge stir about anime in regards to sexual humor. We have a ton of dubbed anime where tits run rampant, and DBS recently had the Roshi episode where he literally threatens to rape a girl
    It gets some complaints, but it never gets big enough to make mainstream complaints.

21. Luck A cheeky cunt

Brazil
    Catdank Faction:
    Tfw the roshi gropping scenes r well animated in comparisons to the rest if the episode :tiredpepe

22. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

You really think videls ass whooping wouldn't have those Fuckers scream for AT head

23. OLK Well-Known Member

It didn't make any airwaves with Kai. That crowd only goes after the big targets, not enough of them care about anime

24. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

Believe me, they do. They love anime. It provides them with their yaoi and yuri.

What protects Japan is the fact that there is already a large market for women and girls.
    Also the fact that manga is generally done by a singular author and is built upon years of established canon, so you can't force diversity.

But dear lord did the SJWs try to take control of the recent Voltron series, the one that was made in the west by Dreamworks. Voltron: Legendary Defender.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  25. MShadows Deathbat

People rating my post Ningen without actually documenting themselves that perverts that touch girls on trains are actually a thing in Japan.

:facepalmed

• Like Like x 3
    • Ningen x 2
    • List
  26. Revan Reborn Redeemed

27. Suigetsu Fantastiche

I always found his molestation towards Bulma in the Buu arc to be very upsetting.
    Wouldnt actual vegeta have obliterated him for good?

28. Suigetsu Fantastiche

They already wormed their way into the cartoon industry. Just look at AT, it went from a fun innocent show into a “relationships and lore everywhere” show because of a tumblerine sjw works at cartoon network.
    Then you have the whole crunchy roll scandal going on right now.

29. Ben Grimm Kicking the Hulk's Ass

Adventure Time always had a liberal slant. Rebecca Sugar got her start there. The art has always been abstract and psychological. And secondly even Dimaggio, Jake's voice actor, has stated that he has never seen a cartoon with that much drugs and violence reference and this was early on. Adventure Time has always been pretty dark. Adventure Time has always been an abstract and psychological series. For example when meeting the ghost gladiators that were forced to kill one another, they mention Hyperion and his lover. Also the Princess Cookie episode was a reference to trans people. Mr. Pig and Tree Trunks being a taboo relationship and whether or not they should be public with it. It was subtle and not in your face.

Also Adventure Time had a balanced outlook, such as the crying mountain episode, where a whiny mountain kept complaining about violence or hugging. They got the mountain to stop whining by getting him a girlfriend. So Adventure Time isn't simply one-sided.

And honestly I can respect Adventure Time. They were their own show and the writer did it his own way. Most of the politics was done with subtlety and slow burn. They didn't shove it in your face. However I couldn't take the Finn and Fern rivalry seriously. Finn is distraught about killing Fern, yet the Finn Sword itself was created by Finn killing an alternate version of himself.

As long as it doesn't resort to outright preaching, I'm quite okay with politics in art. Whether it be right or left. As long as they don't try to just shove it in my face.

As for Crunchyroll, what got my goat is that they literally changed a line of dialogue for their personal politics. Bakugou called Todoroki a half-and-half bastard. Crunchyroll changed that to GG bastard.

GG, I wonder what that stands for. I don't know maybe *cough* Gamergate *cough.*

It makes me sad.

I think overall crunchyroll did a great job by providing sub versions of certain anime. They provide hundreds of episodes of various different anime for free. Sure I put up with ads, because I use it for free. I thank Crunchyroll the chance to watch numerous anime for free and legally.

But the fact that they still only provide flash drive. They're system protection is poor, I made an account, but I was unable to make subcription, because the system didn't allow me. And most heinous, injecting their politics into BnHA or My Hero Academia. That was over the line.

Changing Bakugou's line was wrong. Yes Bakugou used a racial slur often applied to people of mixed heritage. But in context it was because Todoroki was half ice and half fire, Bakugou was not talking about Todoroki's ethnicity. Censoring Bakugou was a horrible thing and puts a blemish on Crunchyroll.

I think they should update their security system, that to me is necessary, that is an absolute must, because I honestly wanted to be a subscriber, but their system didn't work for me. I kept getting an error and I was blocked.

I can forgive them for still using flash.

I am okay with them making their own series.

I am not okay with them making their own series, while the security system is garbage. Because as I said, I tried to become a subscriber, but failed because the subscription system is shit.

But what they did with Bakugou was absolutely over the line and unforgivable. Crunchyroll should be ashamed of what they did to that line. It was selfish and narcissistic. Crunchyroll should redo the sub and then offer an official apology for the poor translation and the injection of politics.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  30. Suigetsu Fantastiche

lol
    Ben, you do realize the creator of the show left during season 5 right? most of it was just an animated corpse given animation by a bunch of sjw.
    Sorry lad but when a creator leaves the thing and you have staff members pushing their own fandom there without his approval or guidance then it becomes a complete fanfic wank fest, which is what happened to it.
    I still cant believe they pulled a korra lmao.

THE SJW series? disgusting, no way jose.