1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Mastered Jacen Solo vs marvel universe

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Sasori-puppet#296, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Sasori-puppet#296

Jacen Solo mastered the Sith teachings. And its said once he masters Sith teachings, he will be more powerful than Luke. Jacen is also alot smarter. He even manipulate and deceive people as powerful as Luke Skywalker even without the Force. And he can travel through both time and space and manipulate it. How far would he get in the Marvel? Till the top?

Tags:
  2. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

Again, Silver Surfer. If you really want to stretch it to its max, then a Cosmic Cube being.

3. Zaelapolopollo

Jacen had to use distraction to beat Mara Jade from what I heard. Mara, while very cool and good in her own right, is NOT top-tier Force User.

Jacen is a Sith Pretender. As Lumiya herself said, the real Sith died when Palpatine and Vader went on Death Star II.

Luke will rip him apart as easily as he did the "Sith Lady."

4. Sasori-puppet#296

This is alredy know what will happen in the legacy books:

Spoiler:
    Jacen Solo will become a sith that will surpase the powers of Palpatine. There alredy was a poll on the official site what would be his Darth name if i remember correctly.

Naga Sadow was supposed to tbe a pretender to said the original leader if i recall correctly and look what he did.

And about the Mara part :
    Spoiler:
    She had a newfound ability to conceal herself in the Force.

Its even spectulated he survived till the Legacy comics as a great sith lord. where as Luck is death. Theres some proof off this theory on the offical forums.

5. Pipboy

I love how you quote Lumiya to say the last real sith died at endor, yet fail to note that there are many candidates and that she then says 'lo a new sith lord is born'. The real problem is none of the writers have a consistent idea of how powerful the force is supposed to be. If you had Matt Stover writing that you bet our ass there would have been some serious force mojo. But thats Karin Traviss and she does finesse.

6. Fang

Luke also stated to Mara that the only reason that Lumiya made claimed to be a Sith was because Vader and Sidious weren't arounded quote, "To smack her back down" to her level.

Jacen is powerful but even Luke at his prime would lose to the Silver Surfer. Jacen is below him. I don't believe Jacen will surpass his uncle. He would crush some Alpha level mutants or something, but then get crushed by one of the weaker Heralds or something.

7. Sasori-puppet#296

Well its all waiting till the last novels to see if he surpass him. But from all what i saw on the offical forums and readed about him. I have no doubt about it.

8. Fang

Offical forums? Point, Jacen isn't at Luke's level and this something even Luke can't do. Jacen is becoming a Sith in Legacy of the Force, not the founder of the New Empire.

And I think your jumping the gun on Jacen becoming a Sith that means somehow he will be more powerful then Luke. Hell the manner in which Luke is completely ambigous in Krayt's timeline.

Darth Krayt made no indications toward Jacen as being his master and he is rather long-lived.

9. Zaelapolopollo

Call me when the Ancient Sith themselves say Jacen is the greates tand most powerful Sith ever. When Jacen can rip apart space-time to annihilate whole starfleets. When Jacen can kill 3 Sith Adepts (who had just revived Darth Maul) or fry 100 Stromtroopers with Force lightning.

Uh-huh. Guess who else has a Sith name? Darth Krayt. Let's see what other Sith think of that!

"You are not a Sith, pretender."

Darth "Credus" aka Jacen "i Suck Lightsaber-Dildo" Solo is no more a Sith than Krayt.

You mean throw a brick with the Force?

Sadow never did anything under his own power except that as far as we know.

I see.

So, you're an apologist for the fact Jacen has done nothing impressive?

Your excuses don't change facts.

Who needs a Herald? There's plenty of heroes on Marvel Earth who can stomp him into mud.

The Order of the Sith Lords dies with Palpatine and Vader. Thus, no more Sith. You can't just study Sith teachings and say "I'm a Sith!"

10. Fang

That's what I'm saying, Anti, Luke would lose to the Silver Surfer but it would be a decent fight. Jacen would get rapestomped. I'd see 616 Thor eating Jacen for breakfeast.

11. Zaelapolopollo

616 Thor is arguably Silver Surfer level. Their fights have been good and Thor has a ton of impressive cosmic feats to tally against Surfer's.

Who's on Earth currently...Sentry would toss him into the Sun.... Wonder Man? He's been mind-controlled before so maybe not... Hm.

Is Bill on Earth? There wouldn't be a stain left of "Darth Credus" if Beta Ray Bill wanted to finish him.

12. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

Beta Ray Bill is with Alpha Flight.

And then there's Dr. Strange.

The Hulk, debatable.

Invisible Woman could potentially do it.

13. Fang

Speaking of which, what the hell is up with that guy's fetish for throwing people in the sun all the time?

I don't see Invisible Women doing it. He can break her down by her biochemical make up.

14. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

*shrugs*

Forcefield bubble in the brain, Causes aneurysms. Or she can expand it from there and explode the head from inside out.

15. Fang

Jacen should be able to shield against that sort of thing with the Force. More or less, fighting Invisible Women should be a similar fight with another Jedi/Sith minus a lightsaber.

And I don't think that she can reverse any damage do to her blood cells, or heighten her body's cellular growth or rate of regeneration. And Jacen possess teleknesis as well as Force Illusions.

16. Pipboy

Anti Existence you're reality denying ways are amazing. When a sith meditation sphere from before palpatine recognizes you as sith. Then recognizes you as a sith lord. Your a Sith Lord. And by the by, its pronounced CAY-DUS, and is spelled Caedus. It comes from the latin Caedes or Slaughter.

17. Fang

Sadly Pip, Jacen is far too much fail as a Jedi to be taken seriously, even if it is established canon.

18. Zaelapolopollo

Lumiya said the "real" Sith died.

All she and Jacen are is Dark Jedi.

Lumiya is no more a Sith than any of the DOZENS of Dark Jedi trained by Palpatine and Vader.

19. Pipboy

Which is of course why he hasn't been a jedi since Traitor. He was never the best Jedi, never sat with him well, never quite bought into the mystique the way the rest did read balance point to get what I mean.

Of course if your talking about power... well thats another story.

EDIT: AE, you can cry all you want, LFL is going to continue the sith. Evidence proves you wrong and yet you continue. Once again, interruptions of dynasty are just that, dynasty. The civilization so to speak continues.

20. Fang

Luke stated in either Betrayal or Exile that if Lumiya made these statements of her being a true Sith, then Vader or Sidious would've been knocked her back down to her lowely rank of dark side adept.

21. Zaelapolopollo

Jacen was a whiny bitch who wanted to meditate: who said that lightsabers are just weapons and Jedi should just go off and sit on their ass because fighting isn't right!

He was never a Kyp Durron or a Luke Skywalker or even a Yoda in terms of Jedi. IN terms of Sith, he'll never be a Palpatine or Nihilus or Kun.

22. Fang

You'd forgot Bane, Maul, Tyranus or even Ventress.

23. Zaelapolopollo

Exactly. She could never hope to fathom the knowledge or power Palpatine had. He'd have killed her with one hand.

So very, very true.

24. Fang

The only thing Lumiya has going for her is her ability with a lightsaber or lightwhip. Otherwise, knowledge and skill wise, she is no true Sith.

25. Pipboy

So Luke is of course the man who dictates who will pick up the sith mantle? Lumiya was an adept, in fact she went out of her way to point that out. She could never be and would never be even the apprentice. How this manages to slip by everyone I don't even know.

And as for your laughable "power" argument the entire point of the legacy arc was to forge Jacen into a worthy challenge. As of Sacrifce he is rivaling Luke, not yet his equal in combat but his better in many things. OR did that comment slip by?

See this is what irritates. Its the selective memory you have as to these things.

26. Zaelapolopollo

It doesn't. We all know she's pretty low in terms of...everything.

All the more reason she couldn't make Jacen a true Sith. He's learning from a 3rd-tier Dark Sider who wants to make him a Sith.

So, Jacen had trouble with Mara Jade and didn't he say himself he was worried about Boba Fett seeking revenge on him?

Yeah...that Jacen. Teh ub3r...

My memory is fine.

You're just mistaken...about a great, many things.

27. Fang

Luke had direct tutelage under Palpatine during the Dark Empire series. He was exposed to the greatest and darkest secrets and knowledge of the Sith by a genius of the Sith, the Reborn Emperor himself.

If anyone has a signifigant knowledge how the Sith work outside of being a Sith, the exposure Luke has with the dark side and the Sith certainly shines a light on this.

Edit:Anti-Existance we all know Boba Fett would make Jacen piss himself.

28. Pipboy

Actually, AE he said that he wasn't the least bit worried that Fett was coming after him. And thats after you take into account that Traviss is a massive fandalorian.

As for Luke, Luke barely managed to read a small fraction of the Dark Side compendiums. His knowledge is lackluster at best and he himself bows to Jacen's greater force knowledge. Luke can't theran Listen, nor powersurge, nor flow walk nor mind rub nor can he access sith alchemy or any of the 2nd or 3rd compendiums.

Not to mention Luke's opinion on Lumiya is not exactly fair and balanced. But moreover its the massive contradictory evidence that really shines a light on how stupid it is to keep denying the new sith dynasty..... If an acient sith meditation sphere designed to nuture and find sith adept to create a lord says yes, if an ancient holocron filled with dozens of Sith Lords says yes... how much proof needs to be ejaculated onto your face before you wake up and smell the darth.

29. Fang

Luke's statements that base both his encounters with Lumiya and those he was dealt with Vader and Sidious, trump your views. Lumiya does not fall in anyway shape or form of coming close to the levels of Sith that were Vader and Sidious.

She has displayed less knowledge about the Sith then Maul, a beast of a Sith who's only purpose was combat forms and Force abilities.

30. Pipboy

When on earth did I ever make a claim that she did! In fact if I do recall she isn't even in this fight. Lukes views of "POWER" which is all he can judge by such encounters is irrelevant in terms of the "knowledge" and "craft" that is required to "christen" a new lord. Who is... wait for it... not Lumiya.