1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Megaman vs Samus Aran

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Kyuubi Naruto, Nov 10, 2005.

Megaman vs Samus

1. Megaman

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  2. Samus

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. I donno some mecha verson of the street sharks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kyuubi Naruto

Ive always wondered who would win this. We have Samus vs Megaman. Not the crappy "exe" Megaman or the Legends Megaman. Just Megaman (or Megaman X, whichever you prefer) vs Samus.

Tags:
  2. SmokingPepper

3. Chamcham Trigger

I say Samus. She doesn't die if she steps on spikes. What kinda cheap machenary were we dealing with when playing megaman? He's freaking metal for crying out loud and he was destroyed by stepping on some spikes? Was he made of alluminum cans or something? I say Samus throws a spike at him and he dispurses into light circles thus ending the fight.

4. UltraSynaptic SeizureNinja

I'd have to say Samus only because she has jubblies.

5. Keramachi

If it's regular Megaman, then Samus, definently. If it's Megaman X, then the fight gets better. Let's see...
    Megaman:
    Armor: Ultimate Armor from X4, plus elemental variants based on his weaponry.
    Primary Weapons: Just one, the Plasma X-Buster (Whever it hits, it leaves behind a massive ball of energy)
    Abilites: Those of boss monsters (a LOT of abilities) plus the Plasma Air Dash (Ultimate Armor ability)
    Upgrades: Two Health Subtanks, Two energy subtanks (special abilities require energy to perform)
    Samus:
    Armor: Phazon Suit from Metroid Prime (because it's more badass than the Light Suit)
    Primary Weapons: Power, Wave, Ice, Plasma, Light, Dark, and Annihilator Beams, plus Seeker Missles (to be fair, I won't combine Seeker and Diffusion missles)
    Abilities: Morph Ball, (friggin' POWER BOMBS) Screw Attack, Super Missles, Wavebuster, Ice Spreader, Flamethrower, Darkburst, Sunburst, and Sonic Boom.
    Upgrades: 250 ammo of dark and light beams (Annihilator uses 1 of each) 255 Missles, and a whopping 14 Energy Tanks.

The stats make it seem one-sided, but if X can change armors anywhere near as fast as he could in X4, it will render a substantial amount of Samus's attacks useless. Plus, the Plasma Air Dash is ludcrously powerful, beating the screw attack any day of the week. Assuming there are no spikes around, the battle could take quite a long time. X's much better armor negates the health advantage that Samus has, but I think Samus's missle combos, especially the Sonic Boom, will render her the victor.

6. CrazyMoronX

I don't think Megaman can get past that one.

If we're talking straight video games, Samus has more health, more health packs, while Megaman may be a bit more versatile and possibly more powerful... though I say their about even in the power department.

Although, if we allow Megaman X with the Hadoken, well... 1 shot will kill just about anything. Samus better act quick.

Overall, I give the battle the Samus. She can jump higher, run faster, and last longer than Megaman.

7. HollowDreamer

As much as it pains me to say this i have to say Samus would win.

8. Chamcham Trigger

Mega Man X has the same spike phobia (I like to call it pointieobia) as regular Mega Man, thus all samus has to do is throw a spike at his alluminum armor. Unless he's using the armor from Mega Man X5. If he's using that armor that let him walk on spikes, then we're talking about a really good battle here. They both have reserve tanks, but samus has more life tanks so he'll have to go through those before the reserve tanks could be tackeled. I say that the only real way X will win this is if one of his stolen powers is Samus' weakness :amuse

9. Keramachi

Well, I said that assuming there are no spikes around, so it would be a good fight. Besides, I think X could dodge a spike if Samus threw it at him.

10. martryn

Is this before or after Mega Man absorbs Wood Man and Quick Man?

11. Nybarius

I hear CCHT absorbed Wood Man once, but he left that YMCA locker room all ;_; because he was really Quick Man in disguise :(

12. Seany

samus would win this fight because of the range of weapons

13. Bullet

Samus has fought cooler enemies.. with the exception of Protoman!

15. Lucifer

oh well,... Samus Aran would win... that's why my favorite is MegaMan.. DAMN YOU...
    guys voted Samus? I see you're PERVERT!!! She's hot sexy. mm. I was joking :p

Samus Aran is taller than MegaMan... hahahah

you want to create this better than Samus vs Zero.

16. Zouri

First, I need some clarification. Is this just straight up Megaman/X v.s. Samus. Because is it is then she is the winner, no contest. However, if Megaman had some of his powers he could win. All he needs is the legendary combo of:

Bubbleman and Quickman!

Yes, the lead bubble and the quick boomerang would easily take her down. J/K. If he had the power to stop time from Flashman, then he could possibly win. Though it would be difficult for him.

If this was X, it would become much more difficult. However, Samus has the advantage because X can't shoot up (why the most powerful robot ever invented and Megaman can't shoot up is beyond me). But, if he has powers from X4 or X5 with his armor then he can win. Once again, the power to stop time from X4 (though I can't remember who had that one, or maybe it was X5) could give X the win. And his armors are clearly stronger than Samus. The air dash is freakin' incredible. The man becomes invincible for crying out loud.

Overall, though I hate to say it, Samus would probably win. Axl and Megaman might be able to take her though.

17. Chamcham Trigger

lol you forget that I'm back to CCT now :noworry. Plus I absorbed no such woodman, nor do I like hanging around with flash man either so you can just leave that reply alone.
    lol well that's true, he may be able to dodge one, but 2? That might be a problem.

18. Lucero del Alba

Who was it that used, as a strap-on, the penis that cutman had severed from megaman to screw samus with so the party could escape in Link's Quest for Ass? :laugh

you know the reset glitch in super metroid? can she use that?

and can megaman use the glitch that gives him the one-hit kill super-hudoken? but he can't be touched even once with it, or he loses it, and it's short range and slow. if he had prep time an she didn't though, he might be able to hit her with it before she touched him. I don't know, she's fast as shit later, in the primes, especially her rate of fire.

and what about the deathball from the multiplayer version of echoes?

19. Kyuubi Naruto

Megaman gains the X and X2 armor with 1 Hadouken.

20. ChaochroX

Each have full upgrades to they're highest level this means Megaman is X. Sooooo Lets get it on!

21. John Fuuma

I give this to megaman. He has more power ups than Samus. Take every power up from every one of their games and BAMM.

Megaman wins. (Because a lot of samus powers are recycled from the last game where as in MM they try to come up with new ones.)

22. ChaochroX

23. Xan_Aloufin

Samus is good but i don't think she can compare to him when he has all possible power ups (from all games) @.@

24. Keramachi

Samus wins.

25. CrazyMoronX

Anyway, Samus uses freeze beam, and then obliterates his ass with a super missle.

26. 寫輪眼

Megaman wins...look at the amount of weapons and armour he's got xD

27. Bullet

megaman at full potential full weapons agianst full samus its megman ftw

29. Shanoa

megaman will win this he have alot's of attack and well that's all i could say....:oh