1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Megaman X5(Ultimate Armor, all Maverick Powers) vs Opverse

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Giovanni Rild, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Giovanni Rild

vs

Uchiha Smexiness
    Uchiha Smexiness
    Uchiha Smexiness

Last one standing!!

Tags:
  2. Geou

Yeah, although X has tons of power and could probably defeat everyone with ease, couldn't Doflamingo could just make him kill himself or something...?

3. Giovanni Rild

4. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

To this date, I have yet to see the infinite Nova Attack fail.

I spammed it so much in X4 and X5. . .

5. Giovanni Rild

6. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

Oh yeah. X6.

It was also ineffective against Gate, if I remember correctly. You had to destroy his own energy spheres to damage him.

7. Giovanni Rild

And trick him into flying into the gas leftover from the spheres

8. Pipboy

OPverse.... why? Because beyond the whole, I am your puppeteer devils fruit there is an all technology fails fruit and or a Light Logia. Heck, just another lightning logia is an issue. You can't throw any non cosmic against OP and expect them to win because of the sheer volume of freaky shit.

9. Endless Mike

I can name several non - cosmics that would do the job quite nicely.

10. King Bookah

Wow, another topic put in the favor of OP, how suprising. Anyways, how is X supposed to beat a whole UNIVERSE of OP characters. That's some unfair BS. But tis a vs. thread so, OPverse wins due to sheer numbers & powers. What would've made this thread more interesting was if X absorbed the OPverse powers.

11. Pipboy

Don't be delibrately dense, your way to smart not to know what I mean.

12. Endless Mike

I'm just wondering if you'll argue against the GCU Grey Area.

13. Pipboy

Of course not. The culture, Maze Men, psychics of a certain level, solar level powers, even perhaps the odd viltrumite are all perfectly acceptable victory candidates. But I hate having to enunciate the specific 'fucking way too powerful' but not cosmic or category.

14. Giovanni Rild

X is superior to One Piece. He can one shot any non-logia, and his powers will deal with any logia

Lightning isn't a issue for X. That is bullshit. X take One Piece with ease

15. Pipboy

Nigh UNlimited quantity of freaky shit > X. Heck Doflamingo might be greater than X. Not to mention that showing video clips that have no context but themselves means nothing. Furthermore I would point out that your immediate and violent denial that OP has a chance shows emotional investment, and the thought that you set up a sucker match. NIce try but no. X can't destroy a continent, X can't destroy a space ship, X can't even destroy an island by himself. I don't see why your so adamant, especially considering the power of Logia's, or just plain control.

16. Giovanni Rild

But he can kill humans. X isn't fighting continents, X isn't fighting space ships.X isn't fighting a damn island. X is fighting One Piece.

17. Pipboy

And yet, these things establish context. People in OP aren't human by a long shot, and thats the ones without freaky impossible abilties. For example, there is no armor in the universe that can resist being turned into a door by blueono. He could make a door in adamantium. Its that sort of power that screws X up for than any fire Ki blasts from my hands power will.

18. Giovanni Rild

Did you just call the X Buster a fire Ki blast? Explain how how the bulk of OPverse will avoid being atomized by the X Buster's plasma blast?:amazed

19. Pipboy

20. Giovanni Rild

What would Blueno's door power do to Kill X? And chances are that X can get the jump on Blueno.

21. Pipboy

Okay I will spell this out. My point is not that Blueno can defeat X. Its that many OP powers work on you without regard to what you are made of, or how powerful you are. Ms. Golden Week has a paint that Luffy for all his power coulnd't get past because it just made a law and you can't break it. Like, 'you're my friend' or 'attack this' or 'you betray everything you are asked to do'. Likewise, the abilty of a soap fruit to cleanse metaphysical concepts, means that the powers don't follow the physically rational line of progress instead following associative lines.

Beyond the direct physical threat that the high tier logias would pose, you still have the wild card element of the fact that this is an entire world you are throwing X against. It would be one thing if you say, the entire cast of OP. But because you said world that means that all the freaky shit that exists gets to come to the foreward.

NOt even mentioning that fact that swordsmen like Mihawk could bisect X in one blow. Or the fact that pretty much all of the high tier OP characters are alot faster.

22. Giovanni Rild

Ok, and who's to say that mihawk can even cut X's armor? Name one of those "freaky" Devil fruit user that is capable of taking X down. No one in One Piece has fought any near X level of power or durability

23. Pipboy

Given tha I just named 2 okay. Mihawk can cut anything that he can hear the breath of. His skill like zoro's is the abilty to absolutely sever or not sever as he chooses. Zoro when he uses it swiped his sword through a bunch of leaves and the branch moved out of the way as if his sword were a stick, then when he gently let it fall on a rock it split in twain like a giants razor had sliced through it.

Even Aokiji is far more powerful in terms of scale than X. He can do more damage than an atomic bomb. All of X's best moves are nullifed by Enel, and freaking foxy can manipulate the kinetic state of molecules in what is effect time dialation.

24. Cy

The big stike against X? It doesn't specify that he has unlimited uses of his Mavrick powers. Sure his gun and powers are pretty much 1 hit kills on just about anything, but if he runs out of energy (which he likely would against a couple billion people) then he's dead.

25. Giovanni Rild

Zoro and Mihawk can cut anything in Opverse. Logan and Captian America would have to disagree. Or X could just do the Nova Attack and mow then all down like vermin

26. Pipboy

No the captain and Logan don't get to disagree. Because 1. Adamantium is not unbreakable, certain events can and have destroyed/broken them. Even the vibranium alloys. Furthermore, adamantium wouldn't stop the door power, or the zen breath strike because they are laws not attacks.

27. Giovanni Rild

Would you mind if you show me scan givning a breakdown of Zen breath?

28. Pipboy

and again and continuing and finally Mihawk is worlds above that. And zoro demonstarates he no longer needs deaths door against Kaku to access the power.

29. Giovanni Rild

It seems like that has something to do with their world and not their attacks. You can't really apply that to a crossover battle.

30. Pipboy