1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Memberlist Search

Discussion in 'Questions & Complaints' started by Chita, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chita in absentia

Sorry to bother you.
    Yesterday, i got a PM from someone. When I want to view the profile, i search the name in memberlist. But why I can't found the profile? I've write the name in Search Members Button. I can viewed the profile only from the PM. It's slightly annoying (if i want to view i must go to PM), so i want to ask. Can you explain to me, why i can't found the name?

Thanks. :)

Tags:
  2. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

eh....

so...you go to member list -> search members and you type the members name exactly as it appears even if the name has underscores (_) you should include it. Once the search completes...it should show you a list of names that have a common word with your search. If you typed it in exactly, only the member by that name should appear. To view his/her public profile, all you have to do is click their name.

3. Zhongda Active Member

Hmm... It would be a good idea to insert an option that would remove members from the result list that haven’t been active for a while.

4. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

^use the advanced member search.....

5. Iruka ♡♥~カカシxイルカ~♥♡

Try narrowing down your search to the First letter of the member's name. (Meaning, since my name start with a D, I would go to the D section of the memberlist.) Then instead of typing the whole name on the search box, just type the first four or five letters of that member's name.That should really narrowed down the list for you and then you can just pick from the list the correct name you're looking for.

6. Taxman Rail Tracer Supporting Staff

^if the member types in the name exactly as it's shown in the PM...the member wouldn't need to narrow down the search...:oh

but the problem is that he/she can find the member in the search...just can't see the profile. You have to click the name to see the profile.

7. Iruka ♡♥~カカシxイルカ~♥♡

^ I guess so. ^^; But it never hurts to have a backup plan incase you still can't find it that way ne. One small misspell can lead to something else. :wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.