1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Mibu Kyoshiro vs Kyo

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Id, Dec 4, 2005.

1. Id The Demon of Elru

Both in thier original bodies. Who was the stronger!?:cool

Tags:
  2. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

I would say it's a tie for now, knowing that Kyoshiro's body is a flesh from the former Red King, so for sure Kyoshiro with the Shin-Red-Eyes and his body will be strong but again Kyo in his original body with the Shin-Red-Eyes is the perfect combination of a samurai fighter, as far as I know Kyo's body is the strongest body in Mibu I think... Both have the same attacks and from their last fight it seems Kyoshiro was able to destroy all of Kyo's attack but now we are about to see a new found power of Kyo? I wonder how strong he will be!?

btw it's great fight, I like both of them but Kyo is cooler

3. Danchou Antagonist

Are you talking about the manga or the anime? In the anime it depends. Wasn't mibu Kyoshiro the one who defeated Kyo during the Sekigara (sp?) battle? I'm only on volume 4 off the manga so i don't exactly know the answer.

4. Freija Treasures

as it is now, Kyo would actually be stronger.

5. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

That was before he train Under Muramasa for the legendary moves, and that was before he realize the Shin-Red-Eyes

6. Freija Treasures

Kyo was always more powerful than Kyoshiro, Kyoshiro learnt the final secrets from Muramasa in order to beat Kyo(notice Kyo did NOT know the final secrets) so Kyoshiro used this to beat Kyo. that's how he won.

7. Key #1

I seen the anime but anyone know the link to the manga? Which im curious to read because I heard the manga has a different ending than the anime.

8. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Here you go:

Link to Ratfox's Translation of 287 at MH.

from chapter 1 till 70's :wink :amuse

9. Freija Treasures

oh and the manga isn't ended yet -_-; someone tricked you there mate, 287 chaps and counting :D actually it's Kyo vs Kyoshirou atm in the manga.
    and the plot is also completely diffrent from the anime.

10. G. Hawke The one who left

What he said.
    In the manga at the moment it would seem that Kyoshirou but considering that at the moment they are still in opposite bodies i can't say.
    Honestly i would like Kyoshirou to be stronger.
    For some reason i can't like Kyo as much. :blink
    So yeah, my biased opinion sways to Kyoshirou. :tem

11. Freija Treasures

well in vol 10 when Kyoshiro performed a Mizuchi and explained why Kyo's was imperfect (he need his own body for a real mizuchi) and then they said "so if Kyo was in his real body his Mizuchi would be stronger than Kyoshiro's" so considiring this in another angle, most of Kyoshiros powers atm is borrowed from Kyo's body.

12. G. Hawke The one who left

Eh?
    My trans says 一样强 (or something to that effect) which means equal.

13. Freija Treasures

i say, blame Tokyopop that's where i got my trans :p also Kyo's body is stronger than Kyoshiro's which has been stated numberous times also.

14. Id The Demon of Elru

As far as the anime goes. The anime is retarted, dont bring it up.

15. Bender Bite my shiny metal ass!

ATM tiil now Kyoshiro is pretty much considered weak since all he does is fight tilhis opponent is at the brink of death.If you notice when he fought Nobunaga he stopped.Kyo however would Kill Kyoshiro since he knows all of the secrets of Mumymo jinpu school which means he can defeat Kyoshiro no problem now.Plus Kyo's Suzaku is probaly enough to defeat him now.

16. Freija Treasures

umm.Kyoshiro has also mastered Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu and totally eradicated both Kyo's Suzako and Byakko, and Kyoshiro has had the upper han on Kyo for a few chapters now, but this chap Kyo used the ultimate ougi for Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu, have to wait and see what happens next week though.

17. G. Hawke The one who left

I have read till manga volume 36, chapter 289.
    The fact is till now Kyo is getting his ass handed to him, easily, by Kyoshiro.
    Even with both at True Red Eye level Kyoshiro easily beat Kyo down.
    At the end of this chapter Kyo was more or less dead but he broke free of the Red King trying to destroy his soul, so he is reviving.
    But i dont know till where Uchiha_Itachi_ has read.
    I am guessing 1 or 2 chapters ahead of me?

18. Freija Treasures

im 1 chap ahead 290 released today around 2 am (+1 gmt) Kyo showed Kyoshiro what it means to fight the Onime bigtime

19. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Erm, according to the end of Anime Kyo did defeat Kyoshiro in the end. But the manga hasn't ended it yet so that one is still debatable.

If you don't know what I mean read the following:

Spoiler:
    Kyo and Kyoshiro are the same person. Kyoshiro was in love with Sakuya, he wanted to let go of his assassin ways (he was the best assassin of Mibu by that time) so in order to do that he subconciously repelled Kyo out (his killer self) and the Mibu clan created a perfect body for Kyo who simply took over the job while Kyoshiro thought he could live in peace with Sakuya. However, Sakuya loved the Kyo part of kyoshiro and well it ended in a triangle to make the situation, Kyo was a rutless killer and killed alot of people, with his small group. Kyoshiro feeling guilty of the fact that his killer self was doing this because he wasn't man enough to handel it in the first place, went to the Shikegara and defeated him (note Kyoshiro was the better swordsman in terms of techinques), took his soul back and put Kyo's body in cyrogenic state. After taking his other half back, Kyo subconciously erased or tried to erase both character. The result is the Kyoshiro we meet in the begining.

In the end Kyo and Kyoshiro faught again, although Kyo had matured from him killing ways thanks to Yuya, they both hated eachother guts since they were basically the same person. So the battle ended with Kyo becomming part of Kyoshiro again and simply returning himself to the orginal Kyoshiro. But now that Kyo was no longer a savage murderer he had become what Kyoshiro always wanted to become, thus kyo is the personality that remained in Kyoshiro's body.

20. G. Hawke The one who left

What! That is the fucking anime ending?
    That is like totally different from the manga!
    Kyo and Kyoshiro are way seperate entities, at least that is the vibe i am getting.

21. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

Actually it's the same thing in the manga also. Just that both don't admit to it. Heck even in the anime both don't admit to it. It's thanks to Sakuya and the Mibu clan people that we learn the truth about Kyo and Kyoshiro. They seriously hate eachother and can barely stand eachother.

22. Freija Treasures

umm actually here comes spoilers
    Spoiler: vol 32+
    Kyo is a REAL mibu the rest of the mibu clan is just battle dolls (including Kyoshiro) the only real mibus are Kyo and Sendai Aka no Ou(former Crimson king), Kyo and Kyoshiro had a friendly relationship, but competed about the place as Aka no Ou, When Sendai Aka no Ou put his heart into Sakuya, Sakuya begged Kyo to kill her, Kyo said he was going to kill Aka no Ou and if Sakuya got in the way he didn't care, this made Kyoshiro mad cause they had promised each other to protect Sakuya, so he went to Muramasa and learnt the Ougi's of Mumyo Jinpuu Ryuu and defeated Kyo, but he couldn't kill him so he sealed his soul inside himself and sealed Kyo's body in the Ice Castle of Gourenjiyoudo(sp?).

Although Kyoshiro is not a normal Battle doll, he is made from Sendai Aka no Ou's flesh and hence he got the cross shaped scar (the crimson scar(a holy mark within the mibu)) and the true red eyes, but he got the disabilitys of a battle doll still (the crimson disease) which will kill him.
    so Kyo and Kyoshiro is in NO WAY the same person at all, they are called the hopes stars (Kyo being the black and Kyoshiro the white) by Sakuya.

23. G. Hawke The one who left

What he said. :oh
    I just went back to my manga to confirm.
    They are different people.
    Hell, they were friends.
    I never knew animes changed the storylines of manga.

24. Freija Treasures

the anime is a totally diffrent thing ^_^ the manga don't even have those hentai monsters :p anyway, Kyo's body is stronger than Kyoshiros which has been implied 100eds of times, so at this point
    Spoiler: chap 290
    Kyo deals with Kyoshiro big time with KYOSHIROS BODY, while Kyoshiro is in Kyos body, so it's safe to assume Kyo would take Kyoshiro out at this point in his real body big time

25. G. Hawke The one who left

Goddamit, i like Kyoshiro more. :shakefist
    Oh well, Kyo is the hero after all. *shrugs*

Well then i switch my vote to Kyo.
    *must gets chap 290, goes off to find it*

26. G. Hawke The one who left

*sorry for DP, but had to be a seperate entry.*
    Ok, Kyo takes it.
    Just read 290 thanks to UI *points up* and Kyo looked awesome.
    that tech looked so badass, i thought i was gonna shit myself. :spaz
    ....though i have a feeling that Kyoshiro will survive it. :sweat

27. BattousaiMS Swordsman of Sorrow

0.o
    Where you got those manga... link please! (I still gotta go by buying the damn slowpoke books).

28. Freija Treasures

well if Kyo would kill Kyoshiro atm it would mean killing his body, so i think he has to hold back alittle to make him immobile, but since its a Shonen manga Kyoshiro will stand up and fight back, but it will end with Kyo winning, then its prob Kyo vs Aka-chan, or Kyo and Kyoshiro vs Aka-chan(if they team up)
    ill pm you a link

29. Id The Demon of Elru

See I told you guys not to bring up the anime. (They really fucked the story in just about every sense)