1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  4. ⛄ ❆ Check out the latest Newsletter-December , read it here! ❆ ⛄
  5. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  6. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
  7. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.
  8. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .

Mihawk vs Jozu

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome' started by Weiss, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TheOnlyOne1 Member

Because most of these men/boys have sword fetishes. Long hard swords that they would like to gag on and get banged with. And Mihawk has the biggest and blackest one. They would love to shove it in themselves slowly and painfully. That's why.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. TheOnlyOne1 Member

Lol except he isn't wrong. You can say you don't agree with him. But when he says we don't have evidence for Mihawk cutting diamond he is absolutely right. And as he said if we have evidence of weaker characters doing something we can argue that stronger characters should be capable of doing them as well. So stupid arguments such as "Shanks doesn't cut metal so he can't cut metal", is for lack of a better word, stupid. It's not even a good comparison. There aren't a bunch of diamond cutters, diamond swords, diamond guns, diamond armors etc just all over the One Piece world. Diamond is special and we have no way to compare it. Meanwhile, fodder level characters can destroy or cut metal/steel, so it's logical to assume one of the strongest characters in the OP world can cut steel. So in this instance, yes, he is superior to you.

There are other ways to argue for Mihawk winning without asking people to believe that he can do something that we haven't seen anyone else do. That's a weak and dumb argument.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

Mihawk high diffs because Jozu is one of his worst match-ups.

4. DoctorLaw Shichibukai

WB had the power to destroy the world, Kaido is apparently immortal, Admirals can change entire climates and pull down meteors, Doflamingo could cut a town up with a flick of his wrist, Zoro can cut mountains in half, Katakuri can see in the future, BM can play with your lifespan, but the worlds strongest swordsman being able to cut diamond is just so unbelievable without proof.

I get that there’s no proof of it, and I’m not claiming he can cut diamond, but I find it funny that some think it’s so implausible.

5. Dunno Well-Known Member

Are you Juvia's dupe? It seems so with the way that you either didn't read my post or simply failed horribly to understand it. Why would we assume that Mihawk can or cannot cut diamond when we have seen no indication either way? Jozu blocking Mihawk's ranged slash with his weapon isn't different from Whitebeard blocking Shanks' attack with his weapon. Shanks is obviously able to cut steel, but he still couldn't cut WB's steel, because WB makes his steel stronger. Therefore, Jozu being able to block an attack with his diamond body is no different, and doesn't in any way indicate that Mihawk can't cut diamond, but rather that he can't casually one-shot Jozu from kilometres away.

We have no evidence about Mihawk being able to cut diamond, but we have no evidence of the contrary either. To simply assume anything in this matter based on nothing is as you so gracefully put it "weak and dumb" and I would advise that you try not to do it in the future.

6. xmysticgohanx Zoro > Law

7. Weiss dog = god

I think Mihawk can cut diamond mid-high diff :pringles

8. TheOnlyOne1 Member

Are you a dupe? What type of dumbass question is that? Or is that some dumbass inside joke?
    Do you and others on this channel understand how the fuck an argument works? It's not up to the readers to prove Mihawk can't cut diamond. That's not how logic and arguments work. None of what you types up proves anything about cutting diamond. And again, it was a dumb shit analogy that you used.

I hardly give a fuck about Mihawk cutting diamond. I was making a comment on your argument. Again, no one needs evidence to the contrary. That's a logical fallacy. I dont need to prove something that didnt happen. Now as for my personal belief, I don't care and don't even think Mihawk needs to cut diamond to beat Jozu.

And in the future I will do whatever the goddamn fuck I want.

9. Shrike Whirlwind

This is pure fanfiction and Jozu seems to be an okay-ish counter to swordsmen, but Mihawk should cut him up. All my view of things, though.

10. Lord Stark Warden of the North

Fan animation of Mihawk cutting up Jozu before he can make his whole body diamond :zaru

11. Magentabeard Does want a Custom Title

I believe Mihawk could just beat Jozu to death with his fists anyways, he should have the physical stats to do this.

Swordless Mihawk > Jozu. Knife Mihawk loses though.

12. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

just because josu blocked a air slash doesn't mean his diamond can hold against a mihawk haki coated yoru blade.