1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Tyson vs Joe Frazier (Both Prime)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Sephero, Jul 7, 2005.

Mike Tyson vs Joe Frazier

1. Tyson by knockout

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Frazier by knockout

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Tyson by decision

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Frazier by decision

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sephero

Iron Mike. In his heyday possibly one of the strongest boxers in history. Youngest heavyweight in history, knocked a contender out in 90 seconds, won most of his first five matches in one round.

Strengths:
    ~Blazing hooks, strong jabs
    ~Ferocious
    ~Ruthless, always pressed the attack
    ~Strong combinations
    ~Very Strong Punches

Weaknesses
    ~Can't take a beating
    ~Low Stamina
    ~Low discipline

Then we have Joe Frazier, eternal rival of Muhammad Ali and famous left hooker. Had a lot of power and a ton of stamina, hard to hit and took punches very well. Usually liked to let his opponents get in a few jabs in order to set them up for the big left that put them down. Heart of a lion, never backed down, always moved forward like a steamroller. Lots of guts.

Strengths
    ~Attacker + Relentless
    ~Forward momentum
    ~High Discipline
    ~High Stamina
    ~Powerful Left Hook
    ~Guts
    ~Took punches well

Weaknesses
    ~Slow footwork
    ~Reliance on a trump card
    ~Relatively small
    ~Planted often

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Tags:
  2. i_be_ninja_zabusa

what'r u guys crazy? Tyson is not a boxer.. Tyson is a maniac!! compare him with Hulk or somthing...

4. Wobbly

5. Gunners

Tyson, ive seen both of these guys box, tyson in his prime would kill him, that is my opinion.

When i saw tyson fighting, the look on his eye would scare me back to my dressing room, he looked like a hungry lion.

In a boxing match Tyson would beat him, like you said joe fraiser likes taking some punches as part of his statergy, no man would willingly take a punch from Tyson prime, he seemed somewhat sluggish in his matches also, once tyson lands his series of punches i beleive it would be over.

In a street fight it is a diffrent story, any chance of Joe fraiser winning against the tyson is gone, the guy used to fight on the streets, as a street brawler i wouldnt put it past tyson to feast on him.

6. Wobbly

7. mow

Tyson was a brillaint infighter. True that he lacks decent stamina (hencing ending most of his matches before entering the later rounds) and his discpline was low to say the least; however he had the speed, feriouscity and punch power to obliterate anyone. And as gunners already noted, the pressure emitted by tysopn in his bouts was nearly demonic, he thrives in the ring. It's his home.

To win a match versus Tyson you need to have high speed, intellegence and gutts to lure Tyson in. Frazer has the gutts and the brains, but lacks the speed and that will hurt him alot. He can lure Tyson around for a couple of rounds and could possibly take the punishment of few Tyson jabs and can then smack him with his infamous left hooker (god, that was such a sweet left hook). But he will probabily need to hit Tyson at least twice to knock him down, and I honestly cant see Frazier managing to stand up if Tyson unleashes more jabs and hooks, which he would.

Tyson wins this.

8. Zhongda

lol! i can't remember who... but i remember when i was 12 or somthing... a match between a huge white guy and tyson 2 minuttes after the match started, the white guy gave up saying "this is impossible"