1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Minato and Tobirama vs Gokage

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by hbcaptain, Jul 13, 2018.

1. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

Distance : 20m
    Knowledge : manga
    Restrictions : none

Apparently Minato and Tobirama can rival the likes of Hashi, Mads and so on, therefore how they would fear against 5 little ants ?

Tags:
  2. Itachiisinvincible Primera Espada

Both of them together against the Gokage or individually? And is Minato in base or does he get SM/BM?

3. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

4. Itachiisinvincible Primera Espada

I'd say they'd win with high diff then. Ohnoki lightened Ay would be the hardest part of the Gokage's arsenal for them to counter imo. Meanwhile, Tsunade can easily be reacted to and get her head slashed off, Mei's Ninjutsu is all evaded, and so is Gaara's. And Tobirama defeated MS Izuna who was on par with MS Madara while Minato defeated Obito who was strong enough to control and summon the Nine Tails.

5. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

Canada
    Minato solos :uwagasm

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Lewd x 1
    • List
  6. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

Minato and Tobirama would have their hands full against the Sannin imo. The Gokage should definitely clean house here.

7. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

At least, we have someone with a lot of comon sens. :catsupine

8. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

Edo Tensei: Gojo Kibaku Fuda and 4 Kunai GG.

9. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

You make a few Minato threads and they go nuts with the claims. :lmao

I can see the Gokage winning more times than not. As for the how, it depends on how the battle goes and what combinations they use.

10. Bonly Keyblade Master

Egypt
    Enlightened A can likely overwhelm them let alone the other combos the Gokage can use

11. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Well-Known Member

12. Topace Master Caster Of The Sabaku Warlocks

Onoki lightens gaara sand him and mei deals with tobi while backpack Ay beats minato up.

13. Gohara Ryutoshi

What's strange that Minato rivals those characters? Isn't Minato referred to from A, Kakashi, and Jiraiya as being the most skilled character that they know of? Also I don't agree that the Gokage are that inferior to those characters. The gokage characters match up against a powered up edo tensei version of Madara which I don't think is the same thing as matching up against the version that Hashirama does. Plus the kage characters go into that match up with varying degrees of being battle worn. I'm not disagreeing that Hashidaragato is superior to the gokage combined nor that Hashirama is significantly superior to almost any kage. Still insects is an exaggeration.

Tobirama and Minato wins that match up in my opinion. However good arguments can be made for both teams winning that match up. :p

14. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

Because they knew nothing about Hashi and Mads full power, Tsunade was shocked after seing PS, same goes for Onoki, aka the oldest Gokage member who faced Madara in the past.
    It was pretty much portrayed in the end of Madara and Gokage's fight that a massive amount of strengh separates them from the founders and that the Uchiha's showing during the entire fight was nothing more than a joke compared to his ancient battles with Hashirama.
    Furtheremore, it's pretty much abvious that base Minato pales in comparison to the Gokage.
    Overall :
    A&B (flash-back) <= Minato << Gokage <<<< Hashi/Mads

15. Hazuki Legend

one on one minato or tobirama can beat any of them ( and some of the gokage can put a good fight)
    but together there is no way they can defeat gokage together

the gokage forced madara to use perfect susano
    that same madara was much stronger than before , he was immortal and infinite chakra madara ems + rinnegan + hashirama jutsu

their teamwork was abble to put a good fight against madara who was immortal until the uchiha decided to use his perfect susanno before he get seal

how can they lose against 2 ninja alive with chakra limited much weaker than edo madara ?

the weakest man alive who can defeat them is hashirama or madara with their strongest jutsu ( perfect susanno for madara and wood jutsu)

however edo tobirama and edo minato would defeat the gokage ( kyubi for minato, suicide jutsu for tobirama , both immortal unlimited chakra )

• Neutral x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  16. Shark Well-Known Member

17. Orochimaruwantsyourbody Well-Known Member

18. ARGUS The conqueror

19. Gohara Ryutoshi

@hbcaptain

It's not unreasonable that Tsunade could have a good idea of where Madara ranks and yet still be in awe of actually seeing the abilities in person. Also that is a version of Madara with significantly boosted chakra. Onoki is knowledgeable about Madara's abilities in person and is still in awe. If anything wouldn't that agree with Hashidaragato being > normal Madara?

I agree that Hashidaragato is significantly superior to the version of Gokage that he matches up against. However again that is a version where some of the Gokage are battle worn. Hashidaragato can be significantly > a team of battle worn Gokage without normal Madara being > a fully healed team of the gokage. To me it seems that Minato is > B and A and plus we've barely seen Minato in focused action thus far. :p

20. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

Madara showed them PS, he told them only Hashirama could stop him, he told them they were lacky Hashi wasn't there since the maps won't change so dramatically with him alone. Meaning the scaling of the power he used whilst manigesting PS was the same as the one he once used against the first Hokage. Especially that he didn't have access to Kyubi which makes him a lot stronger (Iso Susano'o + TBB-Susano'o sword spamm).
    Furhteremore, Onoki himself was under the shock after seing Madara's full power, this much power was way beyond his furhtest imagination let alone someone of a younger generation like Tsunade (who was shocked as well), other Kage are no less vein.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  21. Jackalinthebox Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, you think Tsunade & Onoki were more knowledgeable when it came to Madara's strength than Hashirama? :catthinks

Not sure why someone would rather speculate something that has nothing to back it up, when we have statements from Mads & Dan that Madara is >>> the Gokage. Not to mention he doesn't even need PS to beat them, V4 would solo as well

Why go through the trouble of panning to Dan & having him say this if it's completely wrong & serves no purpose?

22. Gohara Ryutoshi

What statements is it that you're referring to specifically from Hashirama? Dan's statement is without knowing basically anything about the Gokage. I can also easily ask why Kishimoto would say things like Sarutobi being the most powerful character. Yet some fans still argue that normal Madara is significantly superior to characters like Sarutobi and Minato who also has statements like that. :p

True however that is also Hashidaragato's version. Which is a point that makes me question whether everything from Hashidaragato can rightfully be applied as feats for normal Madara. That character is still a top ranked character in both versions.

I'm not disagreeing that normal Madara can still create a lot of destruction. However that isn't necessarily a reference to previous match ups. It's simply suggesting that if they were to match up in that arc they would create a lot of destruction. Even assuming that normal Madara is equal to Hashidaragato I don't think that statement is meant to reference previous match ups.

If Kurama is included then yeah I agree that normal Madara is more than capable of besting the Gokage.