1. NF staff is currently looking to add new advisors. We are pulling from all areas of the site. If you're interested, feel free to create a Staff Conference Room thread to discuss the details. Click here for more general info and discussion.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

Minato vs 6POP

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by MawDezrtarsh22, Oct 13, 2018.

1. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

Knowledge: Manga
    Distance: 20m
    Restrictions: None

Tags:
  2. MaruUchiha The Fourth Six Paths

United States
    Sage Mode Naruto defeated 5/6 of the Pains so Minato will defeat all 6 high diff

• Neutral Neutral x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. ARGUS The conqueror

Absolutely no feasible way for minato to counter a boss sized ST

Pein wins this

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

You mean besides Hiraishin before he hits a wall right?

ST itself doesn't hurt people, it's the impact of crashing into whatever they crash into

It's a safe bet that Minato can mentally react before he collides with something

Think this is the first time I've actually seen you downplay Minato a HUGE degree.

5. Perfect Susano Well-Known Member

Sage Mode Naruto was stated to have surpassed Minato and even he couldn't win under favorable circumstances(Deva Path being inactive at the beginning).

No Kunai gets close to Pain due to Shinra Tensei. Gamabunta gets blown away and Animal Path would keep Minato on the defensive. He doesn't have Chou Odama Rasengans to take out the summons unlike Naruto.

6. Epicnessbeyond Well-Known Member

7. The_Conqueror Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Germany, France, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Poland
    Minato should high diff. If their chakra are linked then likely he can mark one path and then teleport to Others.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. Blu-ray Moderator

Deleted like half the replies itt. Guys, actually elaborate on how X or Y character wins. Half a dozen replies off X wins high diff is pointless.:cattired

9. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

I've tried thinking of a response on behalf of Minato, but I really can't.

Seems Minato loses to CT

10. Matto Chosen One

The Rinnegan's Shared Vision helps to counter Minato's Flying Thunder God. The teleportation may be instant, but Minato's counter attack after is not. The Paths will be able to see Minato's attack coming and react accordingly, just like how they reacted to Jiraiya's fastest area-of-effect attack (Sage Art: Hair Needle Barrage).

To make things worse for Minato, Preta Path should be able to absorb/remove any markings that are placed on the Paths, and Naraka Path can revive any Paths that get defeated.

Eventually Minato is going to get hit by one of the Path's counter attacks (like how he got hit against Juubito), or he's going to take a hit from an invisible Almighty Push.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. WorldsStrongest Padoru

Canada
    50/50 for me

Either Minato takes Deva down early enough so that CT and CST arent an issue, or Pain outlasts and/or oneshots with Devas larger techs after a good fight.

Almost vomited

Or did you miss the part where Choza and Kakashi basically fucking DIED against a BABY ST?

Im also like 90% sure there are several occasions where ST is used on someone and they cough up blood

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Shark On a break..

13. WorldsStrongest Padoru

Canada
    So yeah

Intial impact obviously does damage

Asinine to suggest otherwise @SuikodanFlight22

14. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

It just brings me to P27 at the top of the page, what am I looking for?

Lol Databook to give non canon abilities.

Don't you consistently advocate against that?

15. wooly Eullerex BTW, Izanagi is a ninjutsu; chidori is a nin-taijutsu

Flag:
    Belgium
    pein ragdolls & babyshakes w/ BT til goldie loses consciousness for good

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  16. The Death & The Strawberry No Fear

:scust

If you really think Minato is taking the force of a ST that was strong enough to push back entities that are atleast 50x his weight, you're on something my guy.

17. WorldsStrongest Padoru

Canada
    No actually

What I advocate for is not using the DB when it contradicts canon. Such as when it claims Rinnegan Sasuke cant use PS or that Damzo cant summon anything or that Mu cant use suiton.

When it backs up canon, such as when it lists Katon as one of sasukes narures, or wen it lists FRS as a fuuton tech, or as it does in this context by reinforcing the point i raised using the Choza example, I use it all the time.

I dont pick snd choose sources...Like you do...Where you religiously deny any DB statements regardless of context UNLESS they help Kisames case.

And then do the same for the novels :lmao

18. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

The Novels are canon, Kishi explicitly wrote them.

And nah, I've stated before that the DB is okay so long as it doesn't give non canon abilities, its okay for general info like height/weight/elements in a jutsu

It lists Kisame as a Katon user, and I'm not buying that shit. It contradicts everything we know about the guy

19. Ghost Of The Uchiha Well-Known Member

Boss Sized ST, CST and CT all one-shot here, no possible way for Minato to win this.

20. hbcaptain Well-Known Member

I wonder how CT is an option whilst Deva path must run quite a big distance to get close to the real Nagato in order to launch it. :doge

O.T : Pain's only chances are Boss sized ST or CST, but he can't use the first if all the paths are activated as Kakashi survived quite easily from a direct ST hit with KI from Tendo.
    Furtheremore, he needs the helps of both hands in order to use a powerful ST which is not an easy feat against Minato's speed and analytical abilities (the 5 seconds interval would've being figured out earlier in the fight), therefore I would favor Minato more times than not.

21. Sage light Well-Known Member

FTG Markings are cannonically unabsorbable so what happens is once they are marked they're atrociously and hypocritically fucked. Speed wise they are even though his mental reaction time and physical reaction time far outsurpass anything Pain has shown. He could react and avoid most projectiles through Hiraishin or maybe physical speed and
    reaction time(probably) and go out to wipe out the masses with Cho Oodama Rasengan. Though he likely possess no counter to CT though likely he could warp it on thier heads if he marked them early and warp it onto a different location he premarked during the extent of the fight. CST probably through ST Barrier that warped 100% Juubi-dama and 50% Kurama (probably). Though yea Pain destroys him more times than not with ST Chou Dama version or ultra-huge 100% Kyuubi trapping and even more CT.

Mid difficulty for me.

22. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

>Says Kisame = Itachi based on misinterpretation
    >Ignores manga showing ST harming targets
    >Ignores databook explicitly stating ST hurts targets and the crash impact deals additional damage

Oh Troy. :lmao

23. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

Trinidad and Tobago
    Too late

Closing for clean up. I'll open it in a bit.

24. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

Trinidad and Tobago
    Alright done.

Keep it civil in here in the future :pek

25. MawDezrtarsh22 Read my name....slowly

I really don't care what the DB says, especially when it gives a non canon ability.

26. Munboy Dracule O'Brian Well-Known Member

That's quite dishonest of you. It just explains what we saw in the manga. In terms of the non-canon, all you should do is discount anything which doesn't fall in line with the manga explanations.

Shinra Tensei did kill Chouza, SM Naruto was visibly damaged with the impact of the ground dealing additional damage, same deal with the toads... the DB is right on this.

Your main thing is Kisame's Katon. All the databook means is that Kisame has the potential ability to use the Katon nature, it doesn't mean that he has an arsenal of Katon waiting to be used.

27. DaVizWiz ĐⱤ₳Ʉ₲Ɽ ₵Ø₥₥₳₦ĐɆⱤ

Minato wins. Bad match up, tagging one path allows him to warp all of them to his markers at any point as they run on the same chakra from Nagato.

He can also tag an active summon to replicate the same effect, Nagato's chakra runs the summons as well.

It'll take him some time to figure that out, but when he does they all die.

Gamabunta would aid with that with knowledge garnered if he's brought to the field, which I imagine he would be to drop on Animal's beasts. The possibility of Ma/Pa getting in this is low, but they would also give him all the knowledge he needs.

Minato mid diff.

28. ARGUS The conqueror

This is wrong, and no, minato cannot counter a large scale ST, and your arguments here are wrong

1.S/T or FTG does NOT negate impact, we have alreayd seen when minato tried teleporting from mid kamui warpp, he was teleported with the same impact, and was down on the ground. The same happens here with ST, when minato get hit, no matter where he teleports he is still affected by that same impact and falls with that impact down on the ground. Large enough ST, and he breaks all his bones

2. Reacting to ST is perhaps the most impossible thing for minato, not only is the tehcnique not detectable in anyway whatsseover (as shown against senjutusu users such as SM naruto and MS users such as Kakashi and Itachi), minato is no exception, he is basicallyhit by an instant, invisbile force and gets wrecked. Mentally reacting after the impact is meaningless when he still gets hit by the impact and would take the same damage

3. theres no downplaying. minato is not someone with durability, and hes facing an attaack that he cannot detect, evade, and ceratinly cant tank. so he dies.

Pein mid diffs, the more we look into it, the more lopsided it gets, and this is not even accounting for the clear cut one shot that CT or CST would have.

29. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

In other news:
    The issue of ST.comes down to physiology

Frogs, normally, are squishy animals with soft skeletons. Any blunt force can easily cause their bones.to collapse under the pressure of their own weight.

Now when these frogs are giants, said weight is even more sensitive to gravity

Now something like an ant, with its sturdier skeletal structure, has strong resistance to blunt force. You could drop an ant from space and it wpuld laugh at you.

Now human bodies are somewhat halfway. A stronger skeletal structure than frogs,yes but still large enough to feel a fall.

So the Gamatrio suffered firstly from the ST push due to their skeletons not being able to handle a sudden pusb back, but also when they crashed into the ground inder normal gravity. The latter mostly becuase of their size and weight.

So someone like Minato, scrawny as he is, is unlikely to feel much from a fall, but if the ST is strong enough, the sudden ST could break his weaker bones.

I think it would definitely mess up his inards

30. Sanbur New Member

There's not much difference between teen Obito and adult. Minato is portrayed stronger than Pain's leader.

I don't believe Fuinjutsu can be chakra absorbed due to it's hype. Contract Seal/fuinjutsu could remove Paths from their chakra connection to Nagato.

Minato has the same toad contract as Naruto.

Minato said he could make a barrier to trap the Kyuubi.

Pain needs Deva to catch Minato and speedsters/Taijutsu users. Minato just warps away and the cooldown starts.

There's no reason Guiding Thunder can't be used on shockwaves. How will Pain defend each time with Deva on cooldown?

Shinra Tensei GG doesn't exist. The wide-scale one was used for plot. Additionally, all other paths laid flat on the ground and Nagato had to charge. If he actually uses it in battle, someone won't stand around or be conveniently absent like Naruto.