1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Miruko and Suneater vs Ryuku and Nejire

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by xenos5, Jul 29, 2018.

1. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

I think this should be a pretty interesting Pro Hero + Student team battle.

Do you think Miruko is ranked higher than Ryuku because she's stronger or do the other factors (popularity, amount of cases solved, etc..) play more into it?

Tags:
  2. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

we don't know anything about Miruko's abilities really...I mean the spec is she is basically Mega Lopunny but that is unconfirmed and pure power is not what controls rankings.

4. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

She was powerful enough to neutralize Dabi's attack and scare him away from trying to kill a weakened Endeavor.

5. Skaddix Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong I think she is probably stronger then Ryuku just that there is nothing to confirm it.

Especially since she seems like the Female Version of Endeavor not a team player and not especially concerned with being liked, her personality seems pretty abrasive.

6. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

If you think Miruko is too much of an unknown quantity you could also comment on the other half of the match (Nejire vs Suneater)

7. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I could but usually any such fight is decided by the more powerful member of the tag team. Ergo if Miruko is more powerful then Ryuku then the undercard of Suneater vs Nejire doesn't matter. For the record, I think Suneater is stronger given the overall treatment of women in this manga and the fact we actually saw a real fight from him. Combine with Miruko being higher ranked then Ryuku and Miruko having a personality that swings closer to Endeavor as she seems pretty abrasive well that suggest she is not getting highly ranked on popularity with the gen pop. Therefore, I think Miruko is more powerful then Ryuku and I think Suneater is stronger then Nejire but its hard to tell cause only one has a real fight to his belt.

8. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Eh that seems a bit shaky to me. Nejire has better feats than Suneater from what i've seen. Just at 30: output her wring waves downed two villains with giant quirks whereas Suneater had some difficulty against 3 of the Eight Expendables. And flight puts her out of reach of a lot of attacks. Her range game with energy attacks + flight is a really good good combination.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  9. Skaddix Well-Known Member

I said Suneater is better than Nejire not that Suneater is better than Miruko or Ryuku. I think the rank is

Miruko > Ryuku > Suneater > Nejire

10. xenos5 Objectionable Objection

Had a brainfart. I meant Nejire when I typed Miruko. Though that doesn't change the rest of my post. Nejire's got better firepower and flight from showings.