1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Miyamoto Mushashi (Vagabond) vs. Gutts (Berserk) Read 1st post

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by ~Shin~, May 29, 2007.

1. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

This is current Musashi against Gutts when he first faced Zodd. Both are in character. Who wins?

Tags:
  2. Zephos Banned

I really don't know.

I think Gutts is mostly brawn at that point, and faces off against dumb mercenaries for the most part.

Musashi would be sort of like a much more battle hardened Griffith to him.
    It could go either way.

3. Taleran Back to Nothing

with Griffith in castle or Hill of Swords

4. Zephos Banned

So its the one in Vol.5.

Hill of Swords Gutts would wtfpwn Musashi.

5. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

This is when he faced Zodd in the castle as the latter version of Gutts would murder Musashi.

As for the battle I think it would be very interesting. I'd say Mushashi can win since Gutts is just a complete brawler with bloodlust (the same way Mushashi was). I can see it being something like the Denshiero vs. Musashi battle except Musashi would take much more damage.

6. Goodfellow .

I haven't read much Vagabond, I'll give you that, but I'd estimate that as far as strenght goes, Gutts is the clear superior. He also have the longer range. I wouldn't say that they differ much in terms of speed.
    And Musashi should have a technicue advantages, not to mention that he got a good throw, which is a clear advantage.

It might go both ways, if Gutts manage to overpower Musashi, but I'd say that Musashi got a bit of an upperhand in the end though, especially if he got some kind of throwing weapons.