1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

[Naruto] Mizuki "The Blade Spinner" Fan Club!

Discussion in 'Fanclubs' started by Cholisose, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

What's this? No Mizuki Fan Club? Well I can fix that.

Welcome everyone, to the...

Let's start off with why Mizuki deserves his own FC.

Top Ten Reasons Why Mizuki Pwns
    10) He's got a cool hat.
    9) Mizuki's the only villain that actually has a good reason to underestimate Naruto! I mean, Mizuki saw at school that Naruto couldn't even tie his ninja shoes. How could he expect the lamest kid in school to learn a forbidden technique in less than a day?
    8) A villain who pwns someone with just kunai! We all saw Iruka against that tree, getting the beat-down with some simple kunai. No fancy crap for Mizuki.
    7) He was practically the star in the first episode! I'm sure we all thought Mizuki was going to be the main villain of the series at first.
    6) Mizuki fooled everyone, even the Hokage himself! Now that is using true ninja skills.
    5) Rules the school! Mizuki is definitely the best teacher at Kohona. Who would you rather have? Powerful, charming, slick-fingered Mizuki, or angry, loud, scar-nosed, bloody-nosed, big-nosed Iruka? Survey says: (ding) Mizuki! Plus, he will go easy on you at the big final exam.
    4) Mizuki survived the beat-down of not one- not two- but like a thousand ninjas! And they had to be from the most hyper ninja of them all. That had to be agonizing, with a million punches coming from that bag of orange sugar.
    3) It's all thanks to Mizuki that we even know that Naruto is a demon fox. Mizuki was the only one smart enough to know that honesty is the best policy. If it wasn't for Mizuki, Naruto still wouldn't know why everyone looks at him coldly, to this very day!
    2) Form a line, ladies! Everyone knows that Mizuki's the hottest chuunin in Leaf Village.
    1) And best of all, you don't have to go looking through the drawer, wondering where that dull pizza cutter is, when Mizuki's at your party! That's right, Mizuki is the best blade spinner in the entire Fire Country. Did you see how quick he can spin those giant shuriken? He's an expert! Better stay out of his crosshairs when those metal blades start to twirl.

Mizuki Fun Fact: Did you know you can play as Mizuki in the Gamecube Naruto fighting games? Shows how important he is! Plus he's got a sweet super-move - he chucks four of his giant shuriken (one for each limb) at his enemy when he forces them down to the ground. And then he POUNDS his/her stomach. Pretty awesome. And if you're health is in the red, he'll spin in place upon landing, and you all know how fun that can be. It's always cool to kick Itachi's butt with Mizuki, too, to put that show-off/whipper-snapper back in his place.

Mizuki Fun Fact 2: Mizuki was born on October 21st, and that's in the Autumn, which is when leaves start to fall, and he's in the Leaf Village! Coincidence? I think not!

And what Fan Club could be complete without cute little mini-banners to paste on your signature? No need to lick them though - they're self-adhesive!!!

Club Banners for Signatures

Mizuki Conspiracy Theories
    So... what did happen to Mizuki? Where is he now?
    Is he stuck in the ninja equivalent of a prison? And if so, what will Mizuki do once his term is up? How long would he have been sentenced to? Could he escape with a small, secret mini-blade of his?
    Or how about this - Mizuki only pretended to be beaten up by Naruto! While Iruka and Naruto are turned around, talking about ramen and becoming a man, Mizuki may have ran off! He may have become a missing-nin, and is currently plotting his revenge on Naruto. Hmm, sounds good.
    Of course, there's always the obvious. Everyone's thinking it, but I'll be the one that says it. Mizuki is the leader of the Akatsuki! Think about it. The first villain of the series shows up for just one episode, and vanishes. So wouldn't it be a cool surprise? The drama, I tell you! The mayhem! The chaos! The giant blades of DOOM!

So, everyone feel free to join the club - and feel free to paste your Mizuki fanart, animated gifs, fanfics, or whatever you've got that's Mizuki-flavored.

Feel free to add your own theories of what has happened to Mizuki, as well. Is he the ramen owner in disguise, planning to poison Naruto's ramen when he least suspects it? Or is Mizuki in league with the Communists? We'll have to find out once Mizuki makes his long-awaited return to the series!

Mizuki Databook
    1) Mizuki - Konoha's Best Ninja Ever? How Mizuki Read Underneath the Underneath!
    2) The Worst Fanfic In History? MIZUKI GAIDEN! PART ONE! EXCLAMATION POINT! AND ANOTHER! THIS ONE HAS TWO EXPLANATION POINTS!!
    3) Mizukipeordy? AKA Answer the Friggen Mizuki Trivia Questions.
    4) I'm a Poet, And I Didn't Even Realize It?! It's the Super S-Class Mizuki Poetry Mission!
    5) HAKU?! In a Mizuki Fan Club? No You Moron! It's the Mizuki Haiku!
    6) The Greatest Smilies in Recorded History? Mizuki's Roar of Blades! It's the Mizukimoticons!
    7) The Secret of Message Board Power?! It's the Shut Up Noob Mizuki Picture!
    8) Fear! Doom! Fear and Doom? Mizuki vs Sasuke! Mizuki's Predicted Jutsu!
    9) Mizuki Escaped? Mizuki Took the Scroll? Skmt999's Startling Revelation!
    10) Mizuki - the only successful villain in Naruto history?! The PROOF! The PROOF! The POOF!
    11) Pank's Mizuki Fanart? Pank's Mizuki Fanart! TRIPLE ATTACK!
    12) Is it True? Is it Here? Is it Ready? The Mizuki Animated Gif Thing!
    13) Spinning Blades? Animated Banners? Spinning Animated Blade Banners!

To be updated often:
    Members of the Mizuki FC
    AKA "Mizuki's Friends"
    1) Cholisose
    2) TenshiOni
    3) skmt999
    4) Hayabusa
    5) MartialHorror
    6) brownboyd
    7) Moritsune
    8) Meizu
    9) Ninja Genius
    10) Beatnik
    11) Pinkaugust
    12) Onmyou God
    13) Pank
    14) Ahnolde
    15) aman melles
    16) Disastorm
    17) MasterHiko
    18) shika shika boo
    19) Kno7
    20) ZabuzaKakashi
    21) reznor
    22) Tuxedo Mask
    23) AndroidKing
    24) Temari_guy
    25) mao
    26) zero six
    27) michaelbirotte
    28) k1nj3
    29) Iruka-senpai
    30) raynarose
    31) Gxzero
    32) Kirsten
    33) Yondy
    34) kakashissbride2006
    35) Kin
    36) amas-emasiK
    37) Touji
    38) 44seals
    39) Kuwabara99

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
    Tags:
  2. TenshiOni Active Member

I'm going to join just because u wrote all that and it gave me a good laugh. :laugh

3. skmt999 4th Division Captain

*dies*

I'll join. You made me laugh, and you have some very good points!
    (hands over a little bouncy ball) - There's my entrance fee!

He was probably Aoba's best freind in school, untill Aoba's MOM decided Mizuki was too impudent for Aoba to bring home for supper anymore. Can't fool MOM.
    Having his bestest friend torn from him at such a tender age probably ruined both of them, turning them into the interesting and sadly ignored characters they are today.

(I'll bet Sasuke's mom didn't like him either. Mom's are like that. But will the menfolk listen to them when they say something's wrong with that boy? Neooooo. Um. Anyway.)

*mwa!*

4. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Welcome aboard the Mizuki Boat, TenshiOni and skmt999! Glad you like what we've got so far. And thanks for the little bouncy ball. Perhaps Mizuki can bounce it off his prison wall to keep himself occupied.

And Aoba may have been friends with Mizuki, though he might have chilled with trouble-makers Kotetsu and Izumo as well. We all know Anko had a huge crush on Mizuki, but she was just too weird for him. And Mizuki was far from impudent - he had great table manners! You can just tell by looking at Mizuki - he's so sophisticated-looking. When Naruto is dubbed, I bet Mizuki will have a British accent. Aoba's mom stopped wanting Mizuki over after an incident where Aoba wanted to try out Mizuki's cool blades, and he ended up chucking it into the kitchen table! That of course didn't bode well with the 'rents, so Mizuki took the blame so that Aoba's parents would still let Aoba go to ninja school.

Anyways, you two are added - I'll get more Mizuki goodies up soon.

5. Hayabusa ...

Hey Hey, if Mizuki gets a british accent its because hes a bad guy. ?.?
    Anyways im joining.

6. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Ill join

I still think he is part of the Akatsuki or some spy in some way

7. skmt999 4th Division Captain

Ah, you're right - that sounds like something Aoba would do.
    His poor mom.

Let's see... honestly, I think Mizuki is too cool to be part of that freakshow Akatsuki.

As long as he didn't run off to become a minion for one of the other countries, like Aoi.
    Hm.

(I can just see Anko hitting on him, too.)
    Mizuki: Anko, I already have one trouser snake, extras would just be weird. You'd better go check up on your master - he's been hanging around the Academy again, ogling the little boys.

pre exit of Orochimaru, of course.

8. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Welcome to 'da club, Hayabusa and Martial Horror!
    All right, we've reached five members now! Look out, Naruto FC! Mizuki's chugging along at the speed of one of those cool blades of his.

And Mizuki's not necessarily a bad guy. He's just wanting to make himself a better ninja. I mean, what if Naruto never learned Kage Bunshin? He would've died ten times by now!! That's like the only thing he can do. He'd be fighting like Sakura if he didn't have that super cloning ability.
    Now, imagine Mizuki with that ability! Holy crap, can you say "tidal wave of big spinning blades?" Boo-yah! Konoha would be so much better off with Mizuki having that ability - not in the hands of a troublesome 12-year-old.
    Normally Mizuki would just chat it up with the Hokage, but hey, it's not a good idea to go asking old guys for favors. They'd just go "Back in my day, we had to learn those techniques! Butt naked in the snow!" So Mizuki's like "Well, I'll just read underneath the underneath." He's the only one that figured it out! That's the reason those scrolls are "forbidden." A ninja worth his sauce knows that secret skills are ones worth stealing, and ninjas are supposed to go be tricky and such to get those ancient skills. Mizuki would've passed Konoha's ultimate ninja test, if Iruka hadn't gone and been a spoilsport. Mizuki would've become a jounin, and earned the Hokage's Golden Star of Approval, and been named Ninja of the Month.

9. skmt999 4th Division Captain

"Ninja of the Month."

That phrase is now stuck in my head. With bad snapshots.
    I'm tempted to pick a random fanclub each month to 'award' with a mugshot of their beloved character done by me.... badly.

Yeah, a wave of HUgemongous Shuriken zipping my way would definately be cause for a change of pants. (take that either way, I'm not sure myself)

10. superman_1 Well-Known Member

i am gonna join cus of all that funny stuff u wrote up there and i like that fc banner.... "i rule the school"........thats so funny....

11. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Welcome to the coolest club in the KSNU (Kohona State Ninja University), brownboyd!

And now, a special presentation:
    Mizuki's Gaiden!
    Hokage: Okay, you two teams get this A-Rank mission. We need you to destroy this dam in the Rock country.
    Mizuki: To damage the Rock country's water supply and major source of power?
    Hokage: No, to free this fish - we just made an alliance with them.
    Mizuki: (sigh)

<Mizuki's team (Mizuki, Aoba, and Ebisu) gathers with Hayate's team (Hayate, Genma, and Ibiki)>

Ebisu: Damage a dam? Why, I never.
    Mizuki: Come on Aoba, let's get away from Hayate's team and complete this mission ourselves.
    Aoba: OKAY!!!111 HEY, DID YOU HEAR THAT THERE'S A WAR GOING ON!
    Mizuki: (thinking) Whenever I start wondering if Aoba makes a good friend, I just look at Hayate's team.
    Hayate: Uuuuhhhh... (cough) Heeeeey, Mizuki, let's (cough) do the mis-(cough)-sion.
    Ibiki: We can't go now, Hayate! My scars HURT!
    Genma: You don't have any scars yet, Ibiki.
    Ibiki: That's how bad they're going to be! They'll be so bad, they're hurting NOW!
    Hayate: Uuuuuuhhh... how (cough) about (cough) we (cough) (wheeze)
    Genma: Go on the mission.
    Hayate: Uuuuuuhh... Hey, Genma, I, uhhhhh....
    Ibiki: We can't go on the mission! I'll be tortured! They'll cut off my hands and sew them back to the opposite arms!

<the two teams reach the Rock Country's dam>
    Random Rock peasant: ACK! It's Leaf nins!
    Aoba: LEAF NINS!!!11 WHERE?!! THEY'RE AT WAR!!11
    Mizuki: Get back here, Aoba!
    <Aoba runs back to the rest of the group, hiding behind a rock>
    Mizuki: Okay guys, here's the plan.
    Ebisu: The plan of a low-life such as yourself?
    Mizuki: What, do you have a plan?
    Ebisu: Why as a matter of fact, I do. But first, a flashback about my childhood, and how it pertains to our current situation.

<5-year-old Ebisu sits at a dinner table, eating some toast>
    Ebisu: My word, this toast could have singed my tongue had I but cooked it a minute longer.

Ebisu: Well, I'm not quite entirely sure how it fits into this storyline, but it is back-story about me, nonetheless.
    Mizuki: Ugh, you've wasted valuable time again, Ebisu!
    Ebisu: Well, just give me but a moment, and I shall ascertain our position.
    <Ebisu looks over the rock, to see an army of a hundred Rock nins approaching>
    Ebisu: Can anyone summon a very large something-or-other?
    Mizuki: I can't.
    Genma: I can't either.
    Hayate: Uhhhhh... <cough>
    Ibiki: THE PAIN!!! I can already feel it coming!
    Aoba: HEY, DID YOU GUYS KNOW WE'VE BEEN ASSIGNED A MISSION TO DO!!11
    Everyone in unison: A-O-BA!
    Mizuki: Okay, here's the plan. Everyone run to that pile of rocks there, where we'll lose the Rock nins. Then we can make a circle around them, and reach the dam. Then we destroy it somehow. Just remember, we have to be secretive about this.
    Aoba: OOH! LIKE AT IRUKA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY????!!!112222
    Mizuki: Uh... I guess so...?
    <the six run towards the pile of rocks, and lose the Rock nins>
    <Aoba jumps in front of the pile of rocks>
    Aoba: SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!11111 ^_^
    Mizuki: Aoba, you buffoon!
    <Rock nins chase after them, as they run towards the rock dam>
    <the six of them start beating against the dam with their kunai>
    Ibiki: (looks back) ACK! THEY'RE COMING! I DON'T WANT TO DIE A CHUUNIN!
    Hayate: Uuuuuuhhhh... (cough) How about.... uuuuuhhhh... we (coughing fit)
    Mizuki: We're going to have to use teamwork to survive! You five get out of my way, and I'll throw my spinning blades at the dam!
    <everyone moves out of the way, but Mizuki's blades do no damage to the dam>
    Genma: We're going to have to use something sharper than those cool blades of yours, Mizuki.
    Ebisu: Like what? Nothing is sharper than Mizuki's blades. Except myself of course - ha ha, ha - I made a pun.
    <Genma spits his toothpick at the dam, which begins to crumble>
    Everyone: Hooray!
    Rock nins: Oh no!
    <the dam breaks into pieces, and the river rushes out like a rushing river>
    <the Leaf nins and the Rock nins are all caught in the rushing river, and all the Rock nins drown>
    <and the Rock village which happened to be built beneath the dam is destroyed>
    <the six Leaf nins float to safety inside Leaf village>
    Aoba: THEY MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE, BUT THEY HAVEN'T WON THE WAR!!!
    Ebisu: We won the battle, you nincompoop.
    Ibiki: Aw man, wasn't worth it though! That water was FREEZING!
    Hayate: Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uhhhhh... (c-c-c-c-c-cough) I-I-I-I g-g-g-g-got hypothermia (c-c-c-c-c-cough)
    Everyone: (laughs)

Narrator: And so, everyone learned to read underneath the underneath.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2005
  12. Moritsune Eobard Thawne Moderator

13. skmt999 4th Division Captain

GAH!!!1
    *dies again*

Cholisose, I love you.

14. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Aaaaaaaand Moritsune is added! (added added)

And time for some Mizuki Trivia Questions!

Q : What is Mizuki's favorite food?
    Spoiler: Answer
    Pizza - he can cut it easily

Q : What is Mizuki's favorite sport?
    Ultimate Frisbee - he's a pro

Q : What is Mizuki's favorite movie?
    Blade Runner

15. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Mizuki Poem
    He is Mizuki.
    Better than Sasuke.
    Now give me a cookie.
    Or I'll kill a Wookie.

16. skmt999 4th Division Captain

Poetry, huh. I can do that.

*cough-hack-hairball.... uh, sorry.*

Haiku: a simplified version of historical Japanese poetry, consiting of three lines, numbering 5 sylables, 7 sylables, and 5 sylables. Usually divided into two 'sections', and containing a season word.

Title: Mizuki cuts

whir of spinning blades
    slashing through kage-bunshin
    autumn leaves disturbed

I wrote one for Aoba, too - but I think I'll go stick that in the appropriate FC.

17. Meizu Kirigakure no Kijin

i want to join!! Mizuki is pure kickass and class!
    i gatta love the' i rule the school' banner, lol i need to use that!

(seriously sweet)

i know what happen to Mizuki! its simple and painfully obvious.
    =P Iruka isnt who he appears to be! you see mizuki is a man with a plan! in a last min effort he switched places with mizuki, doing what shinobi do best and ever since Iruka has been trapped someplace under ground probly in orochimarus fetish prison as Mizuki lives out life in the form of Iruka, waiting for the right moment to get his revenge and of course get his hands on some sweet forbidden jutsu. O_o;; or something like that... im a bit sleepy right now >_>;;

but those are the facts :notrust

even if he is in jail, now the Hokage is a woman whats stopping him from putting on some of that charm :p simple. so what if shes in her 50's lol

18. Hayabusa ...

Haha, i loved your story Cholisose.

19. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

All righty, you're in, Meizu! Glad you like the banner. If you want to put it in your sig, you might want to host it online somewhere. I'm not sure why, but that's what some of the other clubs say to do. Something about bandwidth or something.

Mizuki suffered enough torture as it is when he got punched 8,437 times by all those abnoxious Naruto clones. He wouldn't want to go living his life looking like Iruka, lol. And if he was, he could've backhanded Naruto a dozen times by now, since they're chilling at the ramen joint so much.

On the other hand, it would be cool and clever if he did that switch like the day before Naruto shows up one day at Kohona, or something.

Naruto: Hey, Iruka! I just completed an awesome mission! Go buy me some ramen!
    Iruka: Oh, okay, Naruto. (snickers)
    Naruto: What's so funny Iruka? Is the ramen shop c-
    <Mizuki slashes Naruto's throat open>
    Naruto: SHRIEK!
    The end.

Yeah, Mizuki'd be out of jail in ten seconds flat if the guards were ladies.
    Tsunade's pretty stubborn though- but if Mizuki got her mad enough, she'd send the prison walls crumbling down without realizing what she was doing.

20. skmt999 4th Division Captain

Nah, he's too slick to get her mad. He knows better.

Besides, all he has to do is make a bet with her. He's out.

Really, though - I'm betting he snuck off to learn secret jutsus from another country. Rock maybe. We never hear anything about Rock except when it's nins are getting beat up. Perfect place to hide, no one would expect it. He's probably working his way up the food chain as we type. Someday when Naruto becomes Hokage, he'll have to deal with Mizuki - the Kage of Rock!! (is that Dokage or Tsuchikage? brainfart.)

21. Meizu Kirigakure no Kijin

*throws party*
    alright thats sweet! im gonna look into that hosting stuff, i need to find a site first of course.

i also had another thought about Mizuki, along the lines as him being brought to prison there must be other prisoners! i mean they have the demon brother locked away somewhere since they werent killed my kakashi. he couls easily hook up with them and go back and take over zabuzas forces. i remember seeing him with a few shinobi from the mist, i mean the man had subordinates of course. with his skill, charm and overall wit he could form his own country. maybe those cresent moon head bands and such we have seen are signs of mizuki's success!
    i dont think he is the type to fall into a group of whack-jobs like Akatsuki let alone the conflict between the leaf and sound so i think he is just waiting, gaining strenght...and....and.... okay after this i really dont know what to say
    :huh what do you guys think?

22. Ninja Genius Strong Survive, The Weak Die

Hmm should I join a FC dedicated to someone that got his ass beat by a pre-genin. He most know no ninjutsus or anything..no wonder the leaf academy graduates or such failures..

Well I will join, someone that sucks that much has to be cool..

23. Meizu Kirigakure no Kijin

*points to screen* your a missing-nin like me :smile-big

and on Mizuki, of course he knew ninjutsu but why use it against a worthless kid like naruto? at the time he couldnt do anything so why waste it on him when a simple back hand should take him out? hell just throw a sharp object at him and watch him bleed out O_o;; not like he saw what happen coming.. naruto pulled off one hell of a surprise.. i mean comeon you watch a kid for a few years doing nothing but screwing up the simple stuff you tend to not think he can learn a complicated forbidden jutsu and pound your ass into the ground.
    anybody with there guard down can get the crap kicked out of them.

he was a good shinobi, had skill... just seemed to have bad luck in my eyes.
    kinda like hayate -_-;; some people have good luck some have bad luck.

hey everyone look! im the first person to post on page 2! bow down! i own you! ... okay im over myself

24. skmt999 4th Division Captain

Yeah. He was so busy trying to pick his jaw up off the ground that he forgot to get serious. That, and I think to him seeing a million Narutos at once was absolute hell. His brain fried. The only attack that could have gotten him, simply because of the "There's more of you?! Neeeoooooooo!!!!11bbqspork!!" factor. If Naruto had done his Oiroke, it would have been laughed at by a suave fellow like Mizuki. He'd probably counter with one of his own that would make Naruto blush and hide his head. Thus making sure he didn't notice the BLADE FLYING TOWARDS HIS HEAD!!!1

*ahem* sorry, got carried away.

Personally, seeing a million Narutos would be enough to make me freak, too.

How best to see through,
    'underneath the underneath'?
    Play your enemies.

25. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

I'll right, you're now a proud member of the club, Ninja Genius.
    And wow,
    We're On Page Two Now!

And now it's time to explain the infamous battle between Mizuki and Naruto.

Kids these days are going "Aw man, Mizuki's the worst villain ever, 'cuz he got beat by Naruto when he wasn't even a genin!"
    First of all, there's been worse villains in the series - and there's been few that are cooler. But that's beside the point.
    Second of all, Naruto's the star of the show. You always got to weigh that factor in, lol.
    Third of all, Mizuki didn't have any more of his spiffy blades, so he couldn't defend himself.
    Fourth of all - come on, there were 1000 of them. I bet most chuunins would have been pwned by 1000 Narutos - or 1000 of any school ninja for that matter. When you get that many of them, there's not much a chuunin can do.
    Fifth of all, there was no reason for Mizuki to think that Naruto could pull off a single clone, let alone 1000 of them. He is the only villain to have a good reason to underestimate Naruto.
    Sixth of all - okay, so Mizuki sucks.

But he still pwns.

And Meizu, I kind of like the idea of Mizuki in a prison cell with the Demon Brothers (they were cool villains that got pwned quick too). One day they'll escape, and form their own underground network, selling drugs from the Cloud Village.
    And yeah, Mizuki had bad luck, but so did Iruka, lol. And Hayate had really bad luck, getting killed and all. Genma had bad luck as well (and his jounin buddy... Raido? Something like that), getting hospitalized by the Sound Four. Anko had bad luck too, in the one battle she had. Shizune had bad luck too in her one battle. And of course Ibiki's had bad luck (lol).
    Hmm, I'm starting to feel really bad for all the secondary chuunin and jounin characters, lol.

26. skmt999 4th Division Captain

Oh-no! Naruto!
    Kage-bunshin, Naruto!
    Chaos outnumbers.

-------

Page 2 ! Yaaay!

Wee can dooo eeet!

I wonder if Mizuki is related to that filler baddie, Aoi?(both have water references, and both were pwned by Naruto after asking a subordinate to steal something....)

Maybe Aoi was Mizuki's prize pupil, who failed to Maybe Aoi was Mizuki's prize pupil, who failed to grasp the concept of how to learn secrets without getting caught.

27. Ninja Genius Strong Survive, The Weak Die

Lol! That's worthy of rep :thumbs

I like that idea too. That would be one anime filler episode I would love to see. I could just picture. Weak Chuunins Revenge! or the Great Escape! lol...err..I mean strong chuunins that got um..surprised.

28. skmt999 4th Division Captain

There's all those little unnamed countries, maybe he went to infiltrate and take one of them over? That little unknown Crescent Moon village, perhaps.

Then he'd be Mizuki of the Moon. Sounds kinda nifty.

Crescent Moon's infamous Blade Spinner, Mizuki.

Yeah, I can work this.

29. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

Eh, Aoi was a teacher himself. So he's about the same age as Mizuki, I would guess. Aoi basically did the same thing as Mizuki - tricked one of his lame pupils into stealing some powerful ninja thing. Aoi was a bit more successful though, lol.
    But in the long run - Aoi's dead while Mizuki's relaxing at the jail cell.

And thanks for the haikus.

I'm not sure about Mizuki going to the Moon village though. He could make his blades look like the moon, I guess. That could be cool. Or summon a meteorite.
    On a related note, I always thought it'd be cool if Hayate was born in the Moon village - or at least if he learned his "Dance of the Crescent Moon" from there while on a mission, or something.

30. Beatnik bebop

Mizuki is the boss of Akatsuki btw.

Shhh, keep it on the down low... :blink