1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Monkey D. Luffy -tag

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by Tonza, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Tonza

I?ve watched pretty much One Piece lately and it is becoming my favourite anime. (with Bleach ofc)
    So here is a Luffy siggie I made.

Minor changes:

Need some C&C from this one cos it feels bit plain and I dont really have ideas...
    The stock is a screencap so its not the best quality one.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
    Tags:
  2. chauronity

Wow, amazing, definately a moody sig. Extremyl nice flow, as usual (in your sigs). Perfect typo. Only little flaw could be the little white dot @ right section, doesnt' fit (and prolly it isn't even meant to be there). Someone might complaing bout the slight monotonity, but in my opinion the colors are just perfect, moody and so on.

Stunning sig, definately one of your best. =)

3. NeoSlayer666

I also think it is a very good and "moody" sig. Awesome job! The little white dot I didn't even notice til I read The Deathberry's post. Now it sticks out like a ..... well, like a white dot. great job tho! 9/10 cuz the white dot! lmao. I don't feel it is missing anything, sometimes too much stuff can ruin a sig.

4. Nekomimi

*agrees with neo* Most times for me simplicity is more appealing then having lots of junk in a tag making it look "busy" keke.

And yea I really like it too. Dont really watch one piece, but it just sets such a really cool mood from just looking at it.

9/10 fer sure. :wink