1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Monster Chopper vs. KN4

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Louis-954, Oct 8, 2006.

Who wins?

1. Monster Chopper curb stomps KN4.

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. KN4 curb stomps Monster Chopper.

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Draw.

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  4. I want to have sex with Yagura.

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. Louis-954 Well-Known Member

A battlefield between 2 unstoppable mindless beasts.

Monster Choppers Feats: Leveled an entire village, Defeated a CP9 Member and thrashed about unable to distinguish friend from foe trying to destroy anything in his path, busted up some of Enies Lobby.

Monster Choppers Stats: Combo of all forms with the exception of Brain Point, Durable as fuck, insanely powerful, form is life threaening to himself. 20 ft tall.

KN4 Feats: Defeated and nearly killed 2 of the most powerful ninja in the Narutoverse, caused a shitload of enviormental damage during his fight with Oro, hurt sakura-san ;;. Cannot distinguish friend from foe and will destroy w/e he sees.

KN4 Stats: Durable as fuck, form is life threatening, Kyuubi persona takes over, insanely powerful(and fast?). 4ft tall(?)

open battlefield. Bloodlust on(duh), no prep-time(duh).

Who takes this?

Tags:
  2. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

I would go with monster chopper for the simple reason that, smack down no jutsu is fucking harsh. KN4 can hop around or send all the arms he pleases, but with bloodlust on Chopper has more reach and will never ever sit back and let KN4 charge an orb, which is the only thing that could hurt him bad enough to put him down.

The way I see it, there is going to be an inital exchange and KN4 is going to get slapped. Then while he is reeling, Chopzilla will pound on him like a bongo drum, and won't stop pounding till he is no longer alive. Whatever sort of regeneration he has in KN4 each time he is forced to regenerate from being mashed flatter than a pancake will shave god knows how many years off his life. Eventually, probably around smash twenty or so, the damage will exceed naruto's abilty to survive further regeneration and he will die.

3. ZergKage Well-Known Member

Da What???? KN4 wins

4. Vicious für immer

KN4 wins for reasons stated above..!

5. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Great... the genius brigade arrives in full force, filled with excellent reasoning and wonderfully elegant prose. They come with enlightenment and philosophy and their smooth arguements bring about bliss and understanding.

6. Louis-954 Well-Known Member

Narutards who know nothing about OP I presume? >.> provide reasoning.

Im a Narutard just as much as the next guy, but im also an OPtard, if you dont know wtf your talking about and cant explain then dont post lol.

Oh and thank you pip for the very graphic description on how you see things going rofl. o.o

7. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Your welcome. The key to this fight is that without the stipulation that he is immune to the effects of his form Naruto is very much NOT immortal. A sufficiently large source of blunt force trauma will liquify his internal organs, which will in turn cause either A. Instant death, or B. Instant regeneration. In the case of regeneration the process of regeneration causes him to die by inches as it was stated, the process of having his skin ripped off and regenerated by the form was the source of its killing him. Not many are as good at blunt force trauma as Chopzilla.

8. ZergKage Well-Known Member

Keep going Pip, I think your actually starting to by your own story

9. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Well well if it isn't the choir. You sing such sweet tunes, but in the end its only the same two or three words strung together with an interesting rythmn. Its like listening to a requiem for intellegence except instead of Kyrie over and over its, 'Naruto Rox!'.

I suggest you actually read the manga that you have seemingly dedicated your life to. It might actually help you when you have an arguement to make.

FACT 1: KN4 blood shroud is supple, bendable, as shown when it distorts under pressure.
    -If something bends it is vulnerable to blunt force trauma
    -If Orochimaru can cause physical distortion of a shroud a blow from Chopzilla will cause massive distortion.

FACT 2: Naruto's skin is being constantly burned off and then regenerated. The rapid regeneration is slowly killing him.
    -If losing his skin repeatedly is killing him, losing other things repeatedly will hasten his way to the grave.

FACT 3: Underneath the shroud Naruto has a physical form.
    -Distortion+physical form = MASSIVE TRAUMA
    -Massive trauma+killing regeneration= DEATH

Suck a cock.

Mine will do, but if you wish you can keep your lips glued to naruto's tiny dick.

10. ZergKage Well-Known Member

How can you respect somebody that spells intelligence wrong??

I can not read Pipboy, will you help me??

Hell Pip, as you said KN4's blood is supple meaning it will bend with the punch and it protects Naruto from harm. Think of it as Venoms symbiote. Just because someone can punch the chakra doesnt mean it will hurt Naruto inside. Obvisously when Orochimaru punched him it didnt hurt. Even something harder than diamond(and sharp)crushing him into a rock did nothing to him. No sign of him being hurt at all.

Secondly, KN4 has shown the ability to grow parts of his body from anywhere else on his body. So even if Chop Chop got close(which i doubt he could) and started hitting KN4 in the head, who's to say thats really his head and not just Kyuubi chakra.

Well since i dont read Naruto i guess you can help me out with the page where it states "Naruto's skin is being constantly burned off and then regenerated." The way i "heard" about it, he was seriously injuried while in the KN4 form but that doesnt stop him from going on a rampage. So no Naruto isnt constantly losing skin and the only thing killing him would be the more he goes KN4.

Lets not forget that Monsta Choppa cant last to long in that form and begans to lose his vitality drastically so the longer this goes, the better for KN4

You'd have to prove that first he can get past the Kyuubi chakra and second that he is actually hitting Naruto's body and not just an access of Kyuubi chakra

Ah, this is the Pipboy i remember. I miss him, quite cute when hes angry.

Anyways Chop Chop showed no resistance to being cut and KN4 has shown that he is capable of doing so. Also he has the reach factor and if he grabbed Chop he would be burning him also. KN4 wins.

11. martryn Dick in hand

I read One Piece, and I still say Naruto. KN4 is hella dangerous, and Chopper in that form is still very vulnerable, having no shielding or anything the way Naruto does. Getting close who knows what shape the chakra will form.

12. Louis-954 Well-Known Member

Big fucking deal, its not english class, everyone makes simple spelling mistakes. Including you. Such as writing "i" instead of "I".

Oro's sword isnt as hard as Diamond, it never said so in the Manga so that means its not canon. Forte exe. corrected me on that in a Zoro vs Oro thread. Another thing is Orochimaru isnt really a physical fighter that likes to fight with his fists. He fairly weak compared to other ninja's in the Narutoverse when it comes to close qurters combat. Its completely different when you have a 20ft tall moster with 10 foot arms and a fist the size of your head punching someone whos roughly 4ft tall 6ft into the ground. Chakra bending isnt gonna do much for him there.

Ill find the page where it says that in a few minutes. Anyway what you jsut said about Naruto applies to Chopper as well, with the exception of his skin being burned off then regenerating. The only way to stop monster chopper is to throw him into a large body of water or wait for him to die(which would take quite a while just like Naruto), Lets not forget that Chopper is also being protected by his Guard Point fur just like Naruto is being Protected(if you could really call it that) by Chakra. Fact is there both being almost equally hurt in these transformed states.

Prove Naruto could get past Chopper's Guard Point fur. Chopper has a better chance of getting past Narutos Chakra because of the size difference and the width along with power of his fists.

That may be true. Still naruto hasnt shown resistance to be sent sailing through the air because of a sword by a fairly weak H2H fighter. Now imagine that by about times 50. Chopper would send Naruto flying farther than oro ever could with his sword.

13. Khamzul Read over there ->

Some of you might remember me defending KN4 against Luffy - this is different since they can take damage from forms. KN4 when taking damage internal damage is something different from KN4 when not taking damage. I'm still going with KN4 since his "Black orb of impending doom" would probably kill Chopper, and I think he would survieve getting punched by Chopper (yes, my same old argument, the chakra shroud).

We also have to remember that the Chakra is poisonus (and got a debateable burning effect). He should be able to wound Chopper, thus letting the poison in (this takes a long time to be effective on a scratch wound, but with holding or cutting effect?).

Monster Chopper is not very fast, and would probably gotten hit by the orb in my opinion. I will not say that KN4 is faster in movement since that is just my assumption, but he is not immobile in my opinion - based on this:
    I don't think that would be the core of this argument however.

I don't see Monster Chopper dodging his "chakra arms". These could cut him for a lethal wound and/or letting the poison enter.

Agreed, he is simply to slow against the chakra arms or orb and got to little defences.

Side note: Zergkage - Please don't start with spelling errors and personal insults, then it will just end in that and reasonable argument will be gone.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  14. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Oh dearie me, I spelled Intelligence incorrectly. Forgive me oh beneficient one. But seriously. This is the internet.

First off, supple is good for absorbing SOME damage. Unfortunately secondary to FACT 3 the fact that it is a supple somewhat inpenatrable barrier means that naruto's physical form will suffer fatal trauma every time he takes a blow. His skull will be crushed, his body subjected to ruptured organs and severed vertabrae, in short he will pop like a meaty balloon with every blow.

The only thing that will allow him to continue fighting is that his shroud will keep his body fragments in roughly something that resembles order, and then his rengeneration can take him back to somewhat like normal.

The Chakra claws are a nice trick, they might cut choppzilla, but they won't do so fatally. Chopper is about 30-40feet tall and is supoer durable like almost all OP characters. The damage inflicted by the bestial naruto won;t in a thousand years be enough to stop him from closing the distance.

Furthermore the Kyuubi has yet to actually MOVE. How you expect him to stay at range and fight intelligently is beyond me, especially when one of the criteria of the fight is the fact that they are both mindless. The way this fight goes is really simple, the chakra poison won't kill chopzilla more quickly than he is killing himself. He runs up to naruto hits him and then beats him flat.

Oh and your mistaking smugness for anger. Did you really think I respected you enough to waste my anger on you?

15. Sunuvmann <font color="##5262fc">of the Rebellion</font>

KN4. His chakra bullet is insane. King Chopp is very strong but nothing compared to KN4.

16. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

-Chopzilla did not show short burst movement speed. In fact, from what I remember the only kind of speed we know Chopzilla might have is attack speed. ( Because he got one of Cp9, although I don't remember exactly what happenned. So I don't know if it's really a speedy attack or not) Anyway, aside from that, Chopzilla showed us that he just lumbers around slowly and basically doesn't bother dodging. That makes him prime meat for Kyuubi 4. Kyuubi 1's claws were shown to be able to melt threw Orochimaru outer skin thing and easily no less. The Kyuubi chakra seemingly increases the "sharpness" and or easyness of tearing though things. So Kyuubi 4 will be pretty proficent. Based on that, Chopzilla would in fact be cut by Kyuubi 4's claws and it could in fact be done with relative ease, if Chopzilla doesn't defend. To simply believe Chopzilla can resist being cut is baseless. Op chars all have amazing resistance to blunt force damage, however, as we have seen, the resistance to cutting damage is not necessarily there. Yeah, yeah, with Cp9 and tekkai they are, but guess what, Chopzilla is not a Cp9 member with Tekkai. Chopzilla is just another type of person in Op with ridiculous resitance to blunt force damage. So Chopzilla would get cut.

-Lastly, Black orb would kill Chopzilla. I highly doubt Chopzilla is as reistance as Sanja/Zoro/Luffy- who themselves could potentially be killed by Black orb.

-Lastly, why wouldn't Kyuubi 4 be able to take a hit or two hit from Chopzilla and then counter attack? Wherein Chopzilla would get injured as well. Thus making it a game of entrition. That game would probably be won by Kyuubi 4, because it will heal up Naruto. ( naruto's life is shorten by the use of Kyuubi 4, but at the same time Kyuubi doesn't want him to die. So damage done to his body inside would get healed up pretty fast. Like when Sasuke put a hole through naruto, he healed up in seconds.)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  17. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Uhhh, I'm sorry but has KN4 actually ever moved on his own? What makes you think he would play keep away with chopper?

18. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

^ Chopzilla also moved slowly though. So if the fight started from a distance Kyuuubi Four is the one with the long range attacks: Claws amd Black orb.
    In that situation what is Chopzilla to do? Chopzilla didn't show himself to be concerned with defense at all. Also, more importantly, Chopzilal didn't show any burst speed.

19. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

So your saying that the incredibly slow particle accruement of KN4 beats the lumbering speed of a 40ft high monster who can burst through walls with the best of them?

20. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

^
    ... Maybe you didn't get my point or something: the point is that Chopzilla is not quick and does not bother defending and thus will simply get hit directly by the chakra claws. Yes Kyuubi 4 is the same way in the slow and not defeding area, but at long range Kyuubi 4 is the only one who showed us an attack, off which is not horribly slow in of itself. Thus at long range who has the clear advntage?

21. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

I agree with chaucer boo on this. They're both pretty reckless and don't really think before they attack. They're just most animals with no mind. All
    KN4 has to do is black orb and i think monster chopper down for the count. I really doubt if monster chopper can survive a black orb since the black orb destroyed 3 of the rashomon gates which were huge as hell and they're supposed to be one of the most powerful defense so KN4 ftw

22. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

Three points. First, prohibitively long range isn't one of the stated criterion of the fight. Therefore the two beasts are going to confront one another at at best medium range.

Second, monster chopper has never been shown to need to close the distance between him and a foe. THe closest shown to that is him bursting through the wall of califa's room, which was itself quite a swift manuever. Combined with the fact that he is 4 stories tall even a casual walk will have a 25 mile and hour price tag on it.

Third, the Kyuubi doesn't start off with the black orb,so the whole of it is a moot point. he starts off one way which is claws and only when that is proven ineffective does he move upwards. This is his disadvantage because once again this is a mindless fight so neither one of them is going to use tactics so all this is doubly moot.

23. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Doesn't kyubbi's chakra burn your hand if u touch it but i'm not entirely sure if monster chopper's hands are going to be burnt though.
    But pipboy u bring up a good point since they're both mindless and stupid they're not just going to know what attack to use first but i mean KN4 is going to use black orb one time or another and when it does it's over for chopper

24. Shiron BOING!!!

It's really inconsistent. It burned Orochimaru's snakes, but not Oro himself, so I really wouldn't depend on something like that.

25. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Wasn't orochimaru's hands burnt and they turned into snakes or something?
    I have a bad memory so i wasn't exactly sure

26. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

It destroyed the snakes, but not the hand. It could be triggered effect or it could be nothing. Either way monster chopper is a high tier OP character with obscene durabilty.

27. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

I really doubt that monster chopper is high tier OP but that's beside the point.
    I still don't think monster chopper has what it takes to take a black orb head on and still live, it destroyed the 3 roshoumon gates which i doubt chopper can get through

28. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Being huge doesn't really help u against KN4 since it broke through the roshoumon

29. ~Shin~ Spectacular Insanity

Then why did u even say anything?

30. ZergKage Well-Known Member

@Yagura - Orochimaru's sword is as strong or stronger than diamond or else you could explain why that sword would hurt Enma in his weapon form which is diamond.

@Khamzul - Meh, it wasnt really meant as an insult. If i wanted to insult him i would have after he told me to suck his "Luffy." Tho i understand what your saying and for that, i apologize.