• Emojis directly from your phone for all šŸ¤—šŸ˜¬
  • CC
    Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is March 7 at 9 pm UTC.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Sign-Up Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter Mafia

Which theme would you like next as the sequel?

• Marvel vs Capcom

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Aries

ChaosReaper

With the Pokemon Mafia Trilogy not panning out I still am hopeful can create an Epic Trilogy. The 2nd game will be determined by which side wins this game. If MK wins the next game will be Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. If Street Fighter wins it will be Marvel vs Capcom. The Final Game will be what ever wasn't the second game.

I just need 30 players minimal to start this and 33 players at max to start this.

Player List: 33

1: Vivo Diez
2: Shrike
3: OniKaidou
4: Hayumi
5: Go D Usopp
6: God of Shinobi
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

Last edited:

Aries

ChaosReaper
Im going to incorporate street fighter and mortal kombat game mechanics on this game. The V-Trigger from Street Fighter V and the Super Meter from Mortal Kombat 11. This game will be more akin to the Pokemon game than Super Smash Bros or the Cross Epoch game with some tweeks ala the V-Trigger and Super Meter to make it different from those games

Aries

ChaosReaper
I will be adding 1 unlockable marvel or dc role in this game. If you are town and get a MK role you can unlock Batman while if you are town and get capcom you can unlock Spider-Man. If you get a anti-town role and get a Capcom char you can unlock Dr. Doom while if you get a MK char as anti town you can unlock The Joker

Aries

ChaosReaper
Probably not over Joker but i have no prob adding him as an unlockable rounding up to 13 secret/unlockables for this

Go D. Usopp

Certified Memelord
I will be adding 1 unlockable marvel or dc role in this game. If you are town and get a MK role you can unlock Batman while if you are town and get capcom you can unlock Spider-Man. If you get a anti-town role and get a Capcom char you can unlock Dr. Doom while if you get a MK char as anti town you can unlock The Joker
stop spoiling the dem game man :catsad

and sign me in :ufdup

Aries

ChaosReaper
stop spoiling the dem game man :catsad

and sign me in :ufdup

Know your joking but the unlockable characters will be the legendary pokemon of this game but with a twist. Ill reveal all the unlockable characters/abilities but to obtain them you have to beat me in a dice roll. Sounds simple but thats only part of it. The other part is you have to meet certain requirements to qualify to face me.

Each character will be different requirements and you can only go after 1 at a time so think about which one you want to pursue. If you are fortunate to face me and fail to win you can no longer obtain that unlockable. The requirements will be reset the next dayphase

An ex: one unlockable can be like you have to successfully lead a lynch to a player.

While another could be get x amount of posts in the dayphase.

Etc

Go D. Usopp

Certified Memelord
Know your joking but the unlockable characters will be the legendary pokemon of this game but with a twist. Ill reveal all the unlockable characters/abilities but to obtain them you have to beat me in a dice roll. Sounds simple but thats only part of it. The other part is you have to meet certain requirements to qualify to face me.

Each character will be different requirements and you can only go after 1 at a time so think about which one you want to pursue. If you are fortunate to face me and fail to win you can no longer obtain that unlockable. The requirements will be reset the next dayphase

An ex: one unlockable can be like you have to successfully lead a lynch to a player.

While another could be get x amount of posts in the dayphase.

Etc
so basically something for those non mafia players to do :feelsgoodman

Top Bottom