1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Most random story ever

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by General Shino, Apr 25, 2005.

1. General Shino

Akatsuki Funtime

DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT LAGS UP THE ENTIRE THREAD IF IM THE ONLY ONE WHO POSTS IN THE STORYBOARD THREAD U ALL ARE WELCOME TO POST COMMENTS IN THERE, HOWEVER, ALL SPAM AND NON RELATED TOPICS WILL BE DELETED

Forgive the caps, but some people are just plain ol stupid

Update: YOU CAN READ THE STORY COMPILED HERE:
    the spoiler part

ONLY ME AND SHINODABUGMAN UPDATE THE STORY!! IF U SS BY SOMETHING THAT HAS STORY UPDATES AND IT ISNT MADE BY US... IGNORE IT BECAUSE IT SCREWS UP THE STORYLINE WHICH IS KINDA RANDOM ANYWAYS BUT STILL SCREWS IT UP!! YOU CAN SUGGEST IDEAS WHEN WE REQUEST FOR THEM BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS REPLY FEEDBACK ON ANY TOPIC!

I have to give credit where credit is desvered or this man will kill me.. his name on the naruto forums in shinodabugman and we are both creating this story together......so if you want to change some of the storyline already out hes the man to talk to.... he takes cash bribes.....

Our story starts with Sasuke in the forst, while Orochimaru is running around him in circles calling him a loser.

Orochimaru: Loser!
    Sasuke:...
    Orochimaru: Loser!
    Sasuke:...
    Orochimaru:Loser
    Sasuke: Fine I guess you dont want to take over my body....Ill just burn it....
    Orochimaru: No... dont do that....Im sorry
    Itachi starts circling Sasuke now
    Itachi: Loser
    (the same process repeats)
    Sasuke: Fine I guess you dont want this scroll which gives you the ability to control the Kyuubi.
    Itachi:...loser
    Sasuke sets himself on fire
    Orochimaru:Noo!!!
    Sasuke while burning: Did I also tell you when this scroll is burned the kyuubi will burst out of Narutos body and come here?....
    Itachi: No, you didnt tell me that! No Fair!
    (Back in Kohana, Naruto is eating some Ramen)
    Naruto: Ooh! This ramen is... (Naruto explodes and the nine tails goes flying into the sky)
    Kakashi: See ya bitches...Kakashi teleports away
    (back in the forest)
    Orochimaru: Well... I better go mollest some other children...
    (Nine Tail's lands on Orichamaru)
    Itachi:Dammmnnnn Son!!!!
    Nine tails: Sup bitches
    Itachi: Nine tails my main man, whats going on G... let me get me crew
    (Zetsu,Sasori,Kisame,Deidara,and the Akatsuki leader appears,( the akatsuki leader is just a black shadow)
    Sasori: Hey hows it Holy hell...Kyuubi
    Kisames head slides off
    Kyuubi: WTF, I didnt do anything.....
    Itachi: Yeah....You see, whenever Kisame feels endangered... his head rolls off....but he isnt dead.... hell just appear next to us later...
    Sasori: yes... hes really messed up... lets go kill some people
    Everyone: Yay!!! Killing!
    Zetsu:After we eat....
    Everyone: Yay!!!
    ~Wendys~(Pleasant music is playing in the background) (Kyuubi is with them)(Kisame and is also with them, except hes standing there with a shocked expression on his face)
    Zetsu: THIS IS NOT OLIVE GARDEN!! YOU SAID WE ARE GOING TO OLIVE GARDEN!! THIS IS NON HERBAL!!! NON HERBAL I SAY!!!!
    Itachi: Shut the hell up!
    Deidara: Lets see Yeah! I want a large fry yeah! Uh...yeah.....lets see....yeah
    Kyuubi: For the love of God! Order something Deidara!
    Kisame: Im going to Burger King. See you Fags later!(Kisames head rolls of)
    Sasori: OMFG! KISAME!! He ditched us....
    Itachi: This sucks...now what....
    ( Orochimaru and Kabuto appear from the cieling)
    Orochimaru:Can I please go to Burger King?
    Kabuto:Orochimarusama, let me go with you
    Sasori:All 3 of you traitors should get a life
    Orochimaru:Sasori of the 7 red sands, you should no the terrors of snakes first hand(Snakes suddenly crawl all around Sasori, and attach to him)
    Sasori:Ah!What have you done to my arms, now I can't move
    Orochimaru:I've attached my snakes to your arms and legs, and then put a tight crawling snake across your chest. You can't be free.
    Itachi:Stop it Orochimaru! You traitor
    Orochimaru:I'm already at Burger King you idiot
    Sasori: Wasnt Orochimaru dead anyway, and why did they come out of the cieling?
    Zetsu: Nobody cares, Sasori, Nobody cares....

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
    Tags:
  2. skmt999

I like your new sig. It's ... ... (lol)
    Shouldn't that be Hinata he's peepsing at?

That's definately a random story. I know just the Wendy's they're at. It's just down the street. There's a BK around the corner the other way from where I live.

I'll probably see them arguing as they walk past the house to get to Wendys, and then again as Orochimaru zipps on by to get to BK. ;-)

3. General Shino

Yes in the story people die but not really, they just appear later.... just like even though Kyuubi burst out of Narutos body.... Naruto may have an appearance later

edit: the part when Oro came back was made by SnoopyBoy

4. skmt999

He really should have posted here instead of in the Kabuto FC... it makes no sense to put it in there. He's too fixated on post counts that he forgets common sense.

-----------

So there's Chouji, alone in the woods with a picnic basket. His buddies are supposed to be there, but they're all wandering around.
    Shino is following a trail of ants to see if he can locate the nest...
    Kiba is getting Akamaru out of a hollow tree he fell into while 'marking' the area...
    Hinata is milling around aimlessly, trying to figure out who she should be standing near....

And then there's this bird. It's sitting on the top branches of the tree Chouji is leaning on.

So back at Wendy's, there's a massacre going on because they forgot to salt Diedara's Fries....

5. jeffreysuk

HAHA ill add to the story later, im busy right now

6. General Shino

Our story so far...
    Orochimaru and Itachi started circling Sasuke calling him a loser, although Sasuke could sway Oro's mind to stop... Itachis own idiocy made the difference..... So Sasuke burned himself to death along with a scroll releasing the Kyuubi from Naruto.... who at the time was eating Ramen, just exploded, as the Kyuubi went flying into the air.... Kakashi seeing this ran the hell away.... The Kyuubi came to the forest and landed on Orochimaru... From there Itachi treated the Kyuubi as a homie and offered to invite his crew (Akatsuki)
    Deidara, Zetu,Sasori,Kisame,and Akatsuki Leader( who is just a black shadow)
    Whenever Kisame feels endangered or wants to leave... his head rolls off.... then his body disappears shortly after... he then moves to basically any location

After the crew got aqquainted they all went to Wendies.... Kisame ditched them... and the newly revived Orochimaru left with Kabuto to BK,Now our gang finds a new problem... dealing with Deidaras fries

Kyuubi steps on Diedara
    Kyuubi: Sorry... he was screaming " My fries"! For the last 3 hours
    Sasori: Ok, lets go killing
    Itachi: no... I have a better idea....lets all go to Chucky Cheese
    Everyone: Yay!!!!
    (outside Chucky Cheese)
    (Shino walks up to the crew and flashes them)
    Shino:BLALALALLALALALALAKA!!!!!!! (he runs away)
    Itachi:Damn what the hell is wrong with him?....
    (Inside Chucky Cheese)
    Kyuubi: What do you mean Im too big for the ball pit
    (Sasori and Itachi are laughing and playing in the ball pit... while Kisame is standing next to the Kyuubi, with a shocked expression.... and the Akatsuki leader next to Zetsu in the corner)
    Zetsu:I want to kill someone!!!
    Akatuki Leader: Hey do we get shadow discount?
    Itachi: no fair!
    Akatsuki Leader: It is fair.... I havnt been introuduced yet....
    Zetsu: i never got shadow discount
    Akatsuki Leader: noone is talking to you Zetsu
    Sasori: Come on guys, lets be mature....
    Kisame: Im outta here.... (kisames head rolls off)
    Chucky Cheeese Manager: I am sorry...but im afraid Mr.Kyuubi that I have to ask you and your party to leave... you caused nothing but trouble since you got here.....
    Everyone: Oh Man!!!!]
    (Outside Chucky Cheese)
    kyuubi: This stinks
    Akatsuki Leader: And there wasnt even Shadow discount....
    Shino approaches the crew again....
    Shino:Hey, you guys got any drugs?
    Itachi: Damnit Shino your High!!!!
    Shino:........
    Everyone:.......
    Shino:BLALALALALALLALALLA!!!!!! (He flashes everyone and runs again)
    Sasori: Man that guys sick
    Akatsuki Leader: Ok lets all go to a place where Shino cant enter because hes under age.....The Temari Stripclub
    Zetsu: I second that.
    Everyone: To the Strip Club!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Random Hobo

Are you making this up or are they coming to you randomly? It doesn't seem to be random if you post an extension to the story...

8. General Shino

Its sort of a mix of both.... But I make up most of the story........ people make ideas..... and I say what happened in the story....... and continue on...... basically the story is mine.... I start from an idea and go on from there...... so suggest ideas.... and it might be edited to the add on story......anyways.. it is random because I continued from the frie idea.... and went to Chucky Cheeses

9. Gaara_81

i love this.....hows about wal*mart??

10. General Shino

Walmart it... give me 5 to 10 minutes to work on the story--- ill change this post into it....

Edit:Oops...well anyways....whatever bumps it up

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  11. Gaara_81

12. Tenacious D

This is...Uhm...Random...

Anywayz REALLY funny! Keep it up!

13. General Shino

Our story so far...
    Orochimaru and Itachi started circling Sasuke calling him a loser, although Sasuke could sway Oro's mind to stop... Itachis own idiocy made the difference..... So Sasuke burned himself to death along with a scroll releasing the Kyuubi from Naruto.... who at the time was eating Ramen, just exploded, as the Kyuubi went flying into the air.... Kakashi seeing this ran the hell away.... The Kyuubi came to the forest and landed on Orochimaru... From there Itachi treated the Kyuubi as a homie and offered to invite his crew (Akatsuki)
    Whenever Kisame feels endangered or wants to leave... his head rolls off.... then his body disappears shortly after... he then moves to basically any location

After the crew got aqquainted they all went to Wendies.... Kisame ditched them... and the newly revived Orochimaru left with Kabuto to BK, after solving Deidaras fry problem the only way they could...stepping on them.... they all went to Chucky Cheese, which they met Shino on the way, who flashed them on 2 occasions.....anyways.... they ended up gettting in a shadow discount arguement and getting kicked out of Chucky Cheeses, They all tried to go to a Temari Strip Club, but Gaara and his bouncers wouldnt let them enter... now they have to run some errands at Wal-Mart.....

(Outside Walmart)
    Zetsu: So.... we just like...walk in.....?
    Itachi: I guess.....>
    Sasori: Im sorry Kyuubi, you cant fit in the door.... wait outside with Akatsuki leader:
    Kyuubi:Whatevas!
    Akatsuki Leader: Fine hoars!
    (Inside Walmart)
    Itachi:Ok guys...lets split up.... and meet back in 5 minutes...
    (Sasori)
    Sasori:OmFg! Tickle me Elmo! How much is tis shit!
    Walmart Employee 1: Donald Trumps Mansion
    Sasori: How the f*** am I suppose to get that?!
    Walmart Employee: You figure it out... im off shift
    (Zetsu)
    Zetsu: Holy Shit! 3 oranges for one dollar?!!
    Walmart Employee 2: Yeah.... the deal is...
    Zetsu:?
    Walmart Employee 2: Im sorry... I got to go... we got a man named Shino flashing children.
    Zetsu:eh...him again
    (Kisame)
    Kisame walks past a section selling fish
    Kisame: My god! This is murder:
    Walmart Customer: Yeah, they taste better tortured.....
    Kisame: ILL KILL YOUR ASS!!! AND THE PERSON WHOS IN CHARGE OF THIS!
    (Jirairya comes up)
    Jirairya: Thatll be me
    Kisame stands there shocked... then his head rolls off
    (Itachi)
    Walmart Manager: Im sorry.... but this is the 8th time that you looked in the dressing rooms....you and your party have to leave.....
    Itachi: Yeah...that girl was hot
    Walmart Manager: That girl was 12...
    Itachi: She was still hot....
    (Outside Walmart)
    Kyuubi: Ha! I knew you guys would get kicked out
    Akatsuki Leader: Damn he was right...
    Itachi: Come on... you guys bet on it.... thats so uncool
    Zetsu: I know...lets put carts in the middle of the road....thatll teach them to mess with us...
    Sasori: Yeah...were cool

Where next?... thats up to you guys.... suggest some ideas.... and ill try adding them to the story....

14. skmt999

wow, I was a little o.O at the Shino=Flasher thing... and then I had this little skit in my head where he flashes the group one more time and his papa comes and scolds him.

Shino, get back to the house right now! How dare you show yourself like that! It embarrasses the family name!

Shino grumbles and goes back home. Shibi turns to the group, who is expecting the usual parental apologies - you know - sorry about that, he's usually such a good boy... yaddayadda...

But NOOOo! Shibi turns and starts apologising all right - but...
    Shibi: Sorry about that. I've told him he shouldn't go flashing people untill he gets a little bigger. We Aburame's have to uphold our family name....
    *flashes group, smiles smugly and poofs away*

The entire group is left standing there with jaws on the ground. Slowly, Kisame's head slides off again. The rest of him just sort of wilts like a deflaing baloon and is soon a little puddle on the ground.

Itachi: O.O Holy cow. No wonder dad never wanted me to go spend the night over there.... he was embarrased to tell me we AREN'T the biggest clan in Konoha!

Jiraiya: You should see their women... *wiggles eyebrows and wanders off, whistling*

Entire group - Still. O.O (someone is whimpering. we can't tell who.)

...... yeah. Take it and run.

15. General Shino

"funny sideline story" seriously it is.... but I make the main story....

Suggest ideas and ill make them into the storyline.....

I was thinking about letting people extend the story but things get out of hand... and people tend to lose track of whats going on

16. skmt999

Seriously. It could be happening right now. I read most of the post. The group is out standing in front of Wallmart. Shino could zip on by again and start the OMG.
    Then they could go to a movie or something to get their minds off of what they saw....

17. General Shino

Currently working on (movie)

18. skmt999

welll... you wanted random.... It could have been worse. I could have suggested Aoba and his door.

19. Tenacious D

This is weird....XD

But Hilarious! Shino's a perv !

20. General Shino

Our story so far...

After the crew got aqquainted they all went to Wendies.... Kisame ditched them... and the newly revived Orochimaru left with Kabuto to BK, after solving Deidaras fry problem the only way they could...stepping on them.... they all went to Chucky Cheese, which they met Shino on the way, who flashed them on 2 occasions.....anyways.... they ended up gettting in a shadow discount arguement and getting kicked out of Chucky Cheeses, They all tried to go to a Temari Strip Club, but Gaara and his bouncers wouldnt let them enter...then the gang decided to go to Wal-Mart... but got kicked out of there too, now they all are going to see a movie

(Outside Movie theater)
    Itachi: Five Dollars!
    Zetsu: Man! And I really wanted to see Tsunades Big Boob Break Too...
    (Rock Lee and Gai sensei walk up to the theater)
    Gai: We are going...
    Lee:To See...
    Both:Boobies! THUMBS UP
    Akatsuki Leader: Man..... thats not fair
    Sasori: I heard she was like 50 or something anyways....
    Kyuubi: Hey whats that sign say in the alley...
    (Alley)
    (Kankorau is holding up a sign which appears to say "I give you gree movie tickets")
    Kisame begins to run up to him
    Kisame: Yeah!!! We lucked out!!!
    (But when Kisame reaches the sign...he sees the message....)
    Kisame:...
    (the message fully said : "If you sleep with me and Karasu I give you free tickets" Men only plz"...and at that point....Kisames head slowly slid off...
    Zetsu:Well... Sasori.....Im looking at you
    Sasori takes a deep breath
    Sasori: Doing it for the boobies.Doing it for the boobies.Doing it for the boobies.
    Kankorau: Come on in bed Silly Buns
    Sasori poisons the hell out of Kankorau and takes the tickets and runs, the others follow him)
    (outside theater)
    Itachi: Hey what happened to Kyuubi and Akatsuki leader?
    (Gaara is standing there)
    Gaara: They left for a brief moment
    (Gaara Flashback)
    A wormhole opens up
    Kyuubi: So....its a good thing to walk in these holes?
    Gaara: Yep! :)
    Akatsuki Leader: Ok! Lets Go!
    They both get sucked up by the whole
    Both: WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    (The hole closes)
    Gaara: However...these boobs you speak of....intrigue me.....tell me more.....
    Zetsu:All right lets all go
    Everyone: YAYY!!!! (except Gaara who says yayy in a bored tone)
    (Inside Movie)
    Everyone is leaving
    Itachi: What the hell?
    Sasori: Ok... I almost got man humped by Kankorau and I missed the movie...
    Zetsu: (starts to clap slowly) wow....way to go.....
    Gaara: What...a....bunch......of....bull.....shit
    Itachi: Hey isnt Gai and Lee suppose to come out
    Random Movie Watcher: No....they were screaming SEX! The whole entire movie...so we killed them...
    Sasori:...oh....
    Gaara: Well I have been having problems of my own lately
    Gaara points to a poster on the wall next to a poster which says "Shino, Serial Flasher on the loose, It reads "Crazy Sand Clown on the loose by the name of Neji....If you see a small Hyuuga boy in a clown suit please report him to authorites... he rides a unicycle and shoots poison gas out of a little horn... he is considered armed and stupid"
    Zetsu: Sigh.....we better kill Neji
    Gaara: No lets not... I have a better idea....

(keep suggesting ideas.... I got to go.......)

Ok co creator shinodabugman is creating the next part....we will be switching off from there.. keep making ideas....

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  21. Shino's a Bad Man

After the crew got aqquainted they all went to Wendies.... Kisame ditched them... and the newly revived Orochimaru left with Kabuto to BK, after solving Deidaras fry problem the only way they could...stepping on them.... they all went to Chucky Cheese, which they met Shino on the way, who flashed them on 2 occasions.....anyways.... they ended up gettting in a shadow discount arguement and getting kicked out of Chucky Cheeses, They all tried to go to a Temari Strip Club, but Gaara and his bouncers wouldnt let them enter...then the gang decided to go to Wal-Mart... but got kicked out of there too. they tried to see a move, but missed it. kyuubi and akatsuki leaser got sucked into a wormhole, but gaara joined the group. neji is on the loose, but instead of hunting him down, Gaara has a better idea.

Itachi: Why are we playing this?
    ~they are playing the latest Naruto game for the Gamecube. Gaara has one controller and is playing as himself, and kisume is doing the same.~
    Gaara: Becuase...look...blood on screen...
    Sasori: Oh, man, Kisume, you r gettin pwned.
    Kisume: Cheap! That was gay! Stop using gay combos! My control is broken! No fair! Cheater! Hey, your using codes! WTF! My character is not responding!
    ~screen flashes~
    Gaara: I win.
    ~kisume's head slides off~
    Zetsu: Sore loser.
    Itachi: This is gay! I wanna go swimming!
    Zetsu: I told you already, we don't own swimming trunks, so we're not going swimming!
    Itachi:But I wanna go swimming! ~has a temper tantrum~
    Gaara: Hey, isn't anyone going to play me?
    Zetsu: Shut up, Gaara, you have no friends.
    ~Gaara clutches his heart and spasms on the floor.~
    Sasori: I want to play! ~grabs controller~
    Itachi: What about swimming?
    Zetsu: Shut up Itachi.
    Sasori: God damnit! I keep losing to the comp! God damn you Naruto!!!!
    Zatsu: Can't beat the comp? Haha!
    Sasori: Shut up! It's all Naruto's fault! He's so damn cheap! That's it! I'm going to kill him and his entire damn team!
    Itachi: Does this mean we are not going swimming?
    Kisume: Actually, Naruto and his group are down at the pool. I was just down there.
    Zetsu: You again?
    Kisume: I got bored. So i went to the pool to pretend I was a fish. I saw sakura there, she looks good in a bikini.
    Zetsu: You know she's only 12...
    ~they stare at kisume for a second, then kisume's head slides off~
    Itachi: Does this mean we get to go to the pool?
    Sasori: Yes, we get to go to the pool.
    Itachi: Yay!!!!!!!
    ~knock knock knock~
    Itachi: What was that?
    ~they turn and see solid snake from metal gear banging against one of the walls. he knocks again. an exclamation mark appear's above Zetsu's head, and he pulls out a machine gun and blows down solid snake. A voice overhead says, "Snake. Snake? Snake, you there? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAKEEE!!"
    Zetsu: WTF?
    Itachi: Ignore it. Let's go to the pool.
    Zetsu: Why are you in a bikini?
    ~Itachi poses in his small, tiny, poka dotted bikini~
    Itachi: Shut up! You know I look good!
    Sasori: Ok, to the pool! We will get Naruto!
    Itachi: And swim!
    Zetsu: What about him? ~points to Gaara spasming on floor~
    Sasori: Leave him. Let's go.

22. Tenacious D

Heh, I suggest putting a part bout Shino crapping bugs. XD

23. General Shino

After the crew got aqquainted they all went to Wendies.... Kisame ditched them... and the newly revived Orochimaru left with Kabuto to BK, after solving Deidaras fry problem the only way they could...stepping on them.... they all went to Chucky Cheese, which they met Shino on the way, who flashed them on 2 occasions.....anyways.... they ended up gettting in a shadow discount arguement and getting kicked out of Chucky Cheeses, They all tried to go to a Temari Strip Club, but Gaara and his bouncers wouldnt let them enter...then the gang decided to go to Wal-Mart... but got kicked out of there too. they tried to see a move, but missed it. kyuubi and akatsuki leaser got sucked into a wormhole, but gaara joined the group. neji is on the loose, but instead of hunting him down, Gaara had a better idea. They all started playing video games.... which Kisame was being a soar loaser.....Zetsu ended up mking fun of Gaara nd causing him to have a spasm..... Now Itachis got his bikini and there ready to go swimming.....They left Gaara behind

Pool Deck(Sasuke, and the Demon brothers are there in two piece outfits)
    Itachi: Didnt you burn Sasuke?
    Sasuke: Did I Itachi? Think about that for a second and then tell me what you think.....
    Itachi: Nope....you still got burned
    Sasori: Well the point is those girls over there are hot
    Zetsu: Those are the Demon brothers....
    Demon Brother 1: Hahahahahah! We are strong and sexy!
    Demon Brother 2: MYES!!!! MY DEAREST BROTHER!!!
    Itachi: OMFG! Those guys are losers....
    Sasori: Well Itachi you shouldnt talk.....with your bikini.....
    (In the background a womans voice is heard)
    Kisames Mom: Kisame.... its time for dinner....I got steaks
    Kisame : Bye guys.... (Kisames head slides off)
    Sasuke....Wtf.....
    Itachi: Yeah...Kisame is wierd like that...
    Sasuke: No... I want some of those steaks
    Zetsu: To outback!
    (somewhere in Australia)
    Zetsu: I was talking about the restuarant...
    Sasori: Hey... theres a lot of mud in here..... Wait! Thats not mud!
    Everyone laughs, Then a Tyredactal picks up Sasuke
    Sasori:Come on Guys seriously....and Itachi willl you get off of that 2 piece
    Itachi takes his 2 piece........Itachis nude front is faing towards the gang
    Sasori: Dude... i meant change
    Itachi: Ahh...feel that air.......
    Zetsu: Well Im bored.... now what?

Sorry... I couldnt come up with tht much.....any new ideas to where they should go next?

24. skmt999

how 'bout a shift of scenes. Like a

Meanwhile:
    Lee was sneaking up on Sakura, who was picking flowers.
    blahblah... other characters. Somehting stupid in the woods

And then randomly switch back to the ^group up there teleporting to the restaruant. They can be all confused, then sit down to eat. I think it should be interesting to watch some of these guys play with their food.

25. Tenacious D

This is funny! Keep it up! :D

26. General Shino

I need more ideas... when i reach 5 ideas.... lll choice 1 and take it....

27. Tenacious D

Make Shino starts to crap out bugz!

That gives me the giggles! XD

28. Gaara_81

they should go to outback (the resteraunt) and start a food fight...lol

29. General Shino

30. Gaara_81

ummm.........make Gaara want revenge,,,,,,,,lol